Taking a break from the forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

Es una lástima amigo que te vayas por este motivo, no sé si te has puesto en contacto con los administradores para solucionar algo, pero bueno ahora que me doy cuenta de que si las reglas han cambiado habrá poco que puedas hacer, aquí estaremos todos. esperando que vuelvas

You ar are right as when having some appointments to deliver which can benefit you than writs a script here without paying you at terms but I don't have doubt with cryptotalk I'm sure they are putting everything in order

On 11/22/2019 at 5:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

It is sad news my friend, however it is difficult to dedicate a lot of time to an activity without being sure that you will be rewarded for it. So it is the best you can do, I wish you the best of luck, keep safe and healthy. 

Hopefully these rules were implemented by the amount of staff that entered the forum through yobit's airdrop, but we imagine that afterwards everything will return to normal, what is certain is that they will pay with a new token called talk. Greetings and encouragement

It's difficult to peruse such words, I wish you karma and accomplishment in your expert life and for this discussion Cryptotalk, you can return and post every once in a while, trust me it is anything but a network like others are superb individuals.

I will never take a break from the forum because I can earn money by working in the forum, but every day I take a break from the forum occasionally, because I do more work on my own besides work, but there are many who take breaks from the forum for a long time, but I am long  I will not take a break for time, because if I take a break, I will not be able to earn

I also won't take a break from Cryptotalk, but at the moment i have a lot of stress in real life. But I check it every day to be up to date.

I agree with the subject, it is not necessary to stay 100% of the time within the forum, it is unnecessary, also, I think, that we come to learn not to earn money.

I like that! Allways it's too good take a break for everything! haha and in here the post it's for reply anything special? or can you reply something that you like about any interesting topic!? i want to read more replys about others interesting topics 

It is quite hard to remain posts in this forum as it is being deleted now or after.But we should stick to the forum cause money is not everything.Knowledge will lead you to money and this forum will give us that.I know we have studies and other works in our life to do.So sometimes we might take a break from this forum.But this forum will be always open for us.

that will be removed from the forum 

only today words of gratitude in all the information that has given us pusto that has helped us a lot and grateful to start investigating issues that have helped us a lot and it is very rewarding that in his return continue as before and much better luck in every friend.

Many are finding that maybe they are taking a break from the forum to delete the post or for some other reason. But I don’t think we can be disappointed. You have to work no matter what.

Don't worry, my friend, all members have commitments and not all of the time is allocated to the forum

But try to organize your time and work only one hour in the forum and do not give up, you will succeed and you will gain a lot believe me

I hope you enjoyed your break so far my friend, we all need to take break every once in a while but when the bull market hits we will all magically hit crypto talk 

Медитация очень быстро перезагружает! Творчество это ресурс нужно наполнять чистыми мыслями! 

Edited by Sailer
  • -5 1

we have many deleted topic, all crypto talk users, but about your participation i think that you are wrong, when i was busy i change my time on social media like facebook with working here in this forum, so daily i can stop to check my facebook and i can't stop to working here. 

Taking a break is optional as it serves the personal purpose, one can take a break for many reasons but for  myself  one should never take any break.

I understand your point of view, sometimes it is good to get away from things when you feel mentally tired, the problem of publications is something frequent and that sometimes you do not understand why they are deleted. I have been in the forum very little and at the beginning I tried to write a post of my own but they ended up being eliminated so it discouraged me at the beginning, now I comment on publications that are a few weeks old to avoid those problems although I occasionally make my own post. That you are well friend. 😁

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

That's so normal, your profile doesn't hurt the forum by inactive history... I think you shouldn't care for that never. you can normal take break like you need.

I beleive it's okay to do that, for more confirmation contact the admins, they could help you by answer. or mods. they have more knowledge for that.

Sure you can do that... but inactive accounts can be unable to enter more campaigns due to inactive activaties... thats just the problem you can face.

Because that yobit campaign is running that can cause problem to your account in campaign because a break can be counted as not active account... so they can remove you from the campaign talk.

8 hours ago, velasco19 said:

I tried to write a post of my own but they ended up being eliminated so it discouraged me at the beginning, now I comment on publications that are a few weeks old to avoid those problems although I occasionally make my own post. That you are well friend. 😁

@velasco19 yes mate , if our post is useless then it's automatically delete by forum moderater . our topic should have written in good pattern , contain images , link etc . 

old topic are always better for comments purpose because their is rarely chance that old will not be delete. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg