Taking a break from the forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

2 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Spyaquino friend do not worry, we understand your point of view but personally I hope you continue to be part of Cryptotalk since you are a user who has dedicated good time to the forum, not many people have your good amount of posts, however it is in your decision, each member does his best for Cryptotalk, my best wishes to you, I have always followed you throughout the forum you are an excellent writer.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

Spyaquino friend do not worry, we understand your point of view but personally I hope you continue to be part of Cryptotalk since you are a user who has dedicated good time to the forum, not many people have your good amount of posts, however it is in your decision, each member does his best for Cryptotalk, my best wishes to you, I have always followed you throughout the forum you are an excellent writer.

I appreciate your words, but I will be present and always willing to help here in the forum, because as I said, I will be less present but never absent, because I really identified with the people here in the forum. But I will always be present for sure. Hug!!

6 minutes ago, HotShot said:

Well i think you shouldn't go like that. You shared many experiences of yours with us and we also learned from you a lot. But you're leaving! But i think that's completely up to you. And i hope you shine in life with the work that you've dedicated yourself to!

Thanks for the words, but I'll still be around, honoring friends' posts and occasionally sharing some personal experience in the world of cryptos, but coupled with having some compromises and not receiving any more, I will be a little less present. Hug!!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I feel your frustrations spyaquino everyone here experiencing the same problem with yours. I just wish that the team will not delete anymore post instead they just closed the thread for the betterness of everyone. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Anyway I can tell from a member to member you are welcomed here at any time, most of us have commitments like you do,and about the deleted posts you are right the admins should provide at least a notification 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is okay to take a break but I think the forum moderators and admins here are just doing their job this massive problem is primary cause by the spammers. 

• +1 3

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

14 hours ago, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates,

Hi

Last time you were asking about your post counts and you have made some good decision for concentrating on other things. We all need to take anything lightly not seriously because life is too short to do everything on time is difficult. The mods and admins are cleaning this forum so fast, so wait for some more days before posting new content.

You can post some and see if the problem is getting solved or not. Perhaps we are seeing some are not yet coming here and posting.

• +1 4

15 hours ago, spyaquino said:

Will taking a break in the forum is also necessary for us the do some en devours in life, maybe a week or two will help, nonetheless good luck to your other commitments.

• +1 1

It's painful to read such words, I wish you luck and success in your professional life and for this forum Cryptotalk, you can come back and post from time to time, believe me it's not a community like others are wonderful people.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I feel your pains bro and all I can tell you is that I've been there before but at some points, for the love of the forum, I kept at it and then at some points, I noticed I am on the leader board. At that point, it became easier to track my comments and deleted contents

Really? can you share how you are able to do that? i believe @spyaquino would want to know this so that he can as well use your method to track his deleted post and be able to know how many post he need to make up for the deleted ones so he and rest of us who are facing the issue can rectify this,

Although, i still don't fully understand why this is happening, if this is as a result of spam post been deleted, i don't think good posters should be affected because clearly i no i don't post spam in this forum and i equally try to make post in relevant topic, besides, i see a lot of duplicate topics that needs to be deleted but they are still fully active, same with many meaningless post all over the forum are still not deleted, then why post of good and constructive members are the ones get to be deleted,

if this continue to go on, this will be the end result, payperpost is the reason that keep many members here, once this is remove or limit to some members while others just hoping on someday, many will definitely leave,

there should be a better way of handling and deleting spam post without affecting upright users or constructive and dedicated posters, i also have less zeal to be here because of my recent experience, a word day say is enough for the wise🤐

Edited by Anonylz
  • +1 1

👮‍♂️ 

I personally love your posts dear. Don't go in this way. I know we all are facing problems for deletation of our posts. But don't think about reward dear,think about the forum.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

now finally there is the tool to see how many posts have been deleted in the yobit panel, however even if you want to take a break you should write a post from time to time i saw some banned accounts for inactivity

• +1 3

I took a break from the forum because I was mining Monero. You have a right to do so, but maybe you should return to see if they fixed the payment problem. I just logged in today, and they have a new payment system in place.

They work fast, so I guess this would be a sign for you to come back. I know that they are struggling for writers, so every little bit counts. I'm trying to reach the payout threshold right now, so I can see if it works properly. Good luck to you, and maybe you will find something that pays more. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well it totally depends on your choice. The thing that attracts you the most. Uou should go for that thing. And the work you put in this forum page will always be remembered by us. Just keep up with your goal buddy! Best of luck.

• +1 1

I understand your problem but you are overly frustrated I think you definitely need a break that will be able to bring everything back into your life and I think if you take  a break from this forum it will never be good for you.  This form always makes them think, and I think they pay enough here  to  there   users well enough to encourage them to use this forum  . I think you need to be patient

• +1 4
  • +2 2

3 minutes ago, nahidfresh99 said:

I understand your problem but you are overly frustrated I think you definitely need a break that will be able to bring everything back into your life and I think if you take  a break from this forum it will never be good for you.  This form always makes them think, and I think they pay enough here  to  there   users well enough to encourage them to use this forum  . I think you need to be patient

Yes, I try to be patient, and as I said I am slower in postings, but still always active, because I have become familiar with the forum and the guys here that just like me are in love with this fascinating world of cryptos, so there is no way abandon at all. Thanks for your comment this always strengthens us. Hug!!

1 hour ago, spyaquino said:

Yes, I try to be patient, and as I said I am slower in postings, but still always active, because I have become familiar with the forum and the guys here that just like me are in love with this fascinating world of cryptos, so there is no way abandon at all. Thanks for your comment this always strengthens us. Hug!!

Yes indeed, we all need some space (not all work and not all pleasure), just to balance the our life with our work, nonetheless, good luck in "taking a break from the forum".

With this new rules it's become to hard to keep the cap with the post and tray in , if you miss any day you have more than 10 posts late and you need to reach them to get paid. I think they do that to keep users up to date with the forum 

• +2 1

Well am new,and my purpose here is not even much about the bonuses here,am here to know much of what I don't know about crypto and to develop myself in aspect of investing .so the bonuses is just a gift to me if I receive any

• +1 1

@spyaquino I'm new meme and this should be my 130th post, so I expect to be paid that 0.0003 bitcoin for the first time. the I will give feedback here. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

@spyaquino I'm new meme and this should be my 130th post, so I expect to be paid that 0.0003 bitcoin for the first time. the I will give feedback here. 

I would appreciate very much that you share your experience at the time of withdrawing funds, if everything is working well because for example for the campaign Bitcointalk is almost a week where you can not transfer funds.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:13 AM, spyaquino said:

dont worry buddy go do the more important things in life and concentrate on your work and studying because whenever you are done the forum will still be here.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 8:25 PM, th3nolo said:

I would appreciate very much that you share your experience at the time of withdrawing funds, if everything is working well because for example for the campaign Bitcointalk is almost a week where you can not transfer funds.

I got paid my 30k satoshi just fine, just experience the so called deleted post that many people have been complaining about, but i covered them too. So I thank this forum for this great offer.

• +1 1

On 11/23/2019 at 5:13 AM, spyaquino said:

Now there is stats in yobit, which we know how many should we post in order to qualified in pay by post campaign. I hope that you come back and post again.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, prioritize always the things that could give an stable profit. You will always be a part of this forum bro. You helped a lot by your posts. Better keep on posting for at least 1 a day since many posts get deleted from time to time. In that way, you won't have to chase some number of posts before getting paid.