Taking a break from the forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

And even though all of our crypto is obviously the norm to help crypto, you might find it really special for everyone to consider interacting with critical day-to-day needsAs an alternative to work, you must deliver to get started with your daily life.

Really sorry for your deleting post, yes it's a frustrating when our post get deleted and we have to post again if we want to get free bitcoin. So admin should take step or should give a notification why they are deleting the post.

Taking a break from this forum will make you compensate a lot after returning because many of your posts and posts may have been deleted perhaps

THINK POSITIVE

Good luck to you. I am organizing my time as I work 2 to 3 hours a day inside this forum in addition to my studies and my daily life.

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All members suffer from the same problem and this makes us feel frustrated. I take a break from the forum when many topics are deleted because I cannot post more than 30 posts per day.

This is really stressful

I don't need a break for me, I am just starting but maybe I will take a break in future to come of I am more learning.

I don't know how the they analyse on deleting part of our post, almost daily on their network, but what makes me to continue from where they reduced my post, is of the fact that Crypto talk actually gave me an opportunity to be part of Crypto community, not seen everyday, I now earn because of the live of the Crypto markets. But sure we've to not only depends on Crypto talk, as you talked about your schedules of study, and they contest as you talked about, since then. 

If you think the forum is stressful to you could just take a break. This forum is very good and helpful though they might delete your post once in a while you could just work harder to recover them. This forum is very helpful to everyone

With this new convention it's suit to rigid to stock the cap with the post and tray in , if you let pass any day you control additional than 10 posts late at night and you ought to access them to follow paid. I meditate they puzzle out that to care for users up to go out with with the forum .

On 2/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, Kamran Kabacha said:

We all feel the same as you. Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for your input and knowledge for the forum.

Yes we all know this feeling because all have this problems with the deleted post in this forum but we cant do nothing we hope the forum can resolve this issue

It is really very fursrating that topics are get deleted after some time..and our post counter is then get less..it is really very frustrating..but did not need ti give up...we should write more good post

Yeah, definately,you can learn here,You also can earn here. So you have to put lot of efforts.so you'll definately get tired.so take some time for break and mostly you can learn informations and gain knowledge.     

we feel your emotion some time we need to take break for some reasons we understand you  this is fact actually some time its happening

1 hour ago, aliza_mahjiz said:

I will be present and always willing to help here in the forum, because as I said, I will be less present but never absent, because I really identified with the people here in the forum. But I will always be present for sure

If that will help out it will be good for the forum, but if it wouldn't them you should continue as you had.

I think that we all need breaks in our days, because permanent work causes fatigue and thus boredom of life completely, so a fighter must rest for several days. Good luck to you. 🙂

We as a whole vibe what you feel, mate. Much obliged to you for sharing your experience, incidentally. Much obliged to you additionally for the posts the you added to the forum and offered information to everybody.

There is a report emoji for possible spam. If we all see a post which has link in it. Then we ignore then click the report emoji. This saves a lot of stress and would reduce the number of deleted posts.

well it is very bad that our posts are dleeting and we don't even knnow why. so we could make ourselves better but i hope there will be some advices from  moderators to us.

20 hours ago, Capricon said:

Hello my dear friend, I'm also thinking about taking a break from this platform for a short time in the future. It is because when we learned so much money we get some behaviour that we are very rich, for avoiding that I would take a break for better. So if you're feeling interested please do like and follow.

That is good and true actually, if you want to take a break that will be good for you to get to know more.

Last some day i leave from cryptotalk because of i was busy there.

But some day everyone have to take some break from crypto,i think so.

Because of here members are more but topics are less in some there, we can't repeat the topic so have to take some break.

Don't panic friend, this forum is the office of those moderators. Their job is to keep the forum good all the time by make sure all members are following the rules and to delete all posts which are useless. Posting is not that hard though its taking our time but don't give up because you are not doing it for free.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe

Seems your belief was wrong, and your post was not deleted, but was kept for all to read. Now why would the moderators do that. I believe, even in your discontent, you posted meaningful stuff, and not straight out gibberish. I believe, instead of being discontent at the moderator or admin, why don't your try to understand their problem once. Some idiot comes and creates a thread, which has no meaning or purpose, and a ton of members makes more nonsensical posts, so the moderators, comes and deletes the thread, irrespective of what was posted by the forum members, good or bad post, all deleted. Now in that scenario, your post might also get deleted. Do you have the right to get anrgy, Yes indeed, but you have to also look at other side of the coin. 

Anyways, I believe if you can earn someplace else more than what you earn here, there is no doubt you should focus on there. 

Very sad news. I will be deprived of your posts. I hope you come back to us very soon after this short break. See you again, I can see your posts again with your new topic.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:05 AM, Hanuman said:

Last some day i leave from cryptotalk because of i was busy there.

But some day everyone have to take some break from crypto,i think so.

Because of here members are more but topics are less in some there, we can't repeat the topic so have to take some break.

I agree with you, sometimes it is necessary to take a few days to rest, no one can keep writing every day and not take some holidays. if the person doesn’t take a vacation, start to have stress, stop making good quality posts and end up not contributing to the discussion

It is a good idea to take a break for several days so that you can complete your daily work and lessons. Upon completion of this break, you can return to work, but I advise you to organize your time for study and work within the forum.