Taking a break from the forum - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

On 11/27/2019 at 9:48 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I understand your problem but you are overly frustrated I think you definitely need a break that will be able to bring everything back into your life and I think if you take  a break from this forum it will never be good for you.  This form always makes them think, and I think they pay enough here  to  there   users well enough to encourage them to use this forum  . I think you need to be patient

Yes bro you can take the break and i am agreeing.

15 hours ago, Thander20 said:

Why my friend you give much time in this forum? Work when you get your free time. If you get enough time in a day then work for long time in cryptotalk. If you don't get any time then don't work in cryptotalk 

The man was tired of deleted posts, can nit blame me i get tired sometimes but i keep on, not all have same guts.

Don't leave Cryptotalk! Yes you are facing some problems i recommend you to post in old topics only for few days so that your post won't get deleted for sure. And then you can post as normal. Talking about study i am also a student and i do post while cooking food and in timw when i feel lazy reading books you can follow this for better results. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Studying and dedicating more time to work is not a bad thing. Crypto isn't really a full time job right now. So it's okay to concentrate on what makes you happy. YOLO like people say. But make sure you do good.

It was good to take a break. As we all have some other commitments and work and also some people have to study, so its alright. I personally made time for all my stuffs and priorities and never take such tensions.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Good luck but I think this is the time to accumulate crypto before it's going to pump extremely. So every minute you invest now will result in big profits in the course of the year.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

4 hours ago, Md Rana Akash said:

Thank you also for the posts the you contributed to the forum and gave knowledge to everyone.That's means you must take s break from crpto talk forum also too.

I really think that taking break from forum it's a very bad Idea we can't now taking break because if you do like that you should back to your account and see that you have more than 100 posts to make to reach the payment post so it's not easy to do it

2 hours ago, BnMuqaddas said:

Some will only take break from posting will only be reading other post and some will take break by not visiting the site, 

I agree, that's true. Most of those people are just taking break from posting but they still visiting the site to become updated and some of the people are taking break from the site which means they need some time for themselves so they don't want to visit the site for some few days or months.

Giving too much of time to this forum might be monotonous. Yes, friend I believe this should be your second priority. Primarily you should focus on your commitments i suggest you to still give your leisure time in this forum. 

My some posts are also being deleted but i can't find which topic are being deleted and why. i have also take break to make post for some days but for i have to continue here.

buddy it is totally up to you but i did not think it's really a good choice but you should do what you want to be happy 😊😊👍

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Welcome with me
We are sorry for what happened to you, my friend. If we review ourselves a little, we may discover some mistakes that come from us without any feeling.
Deleting posts is a result of several reasons, the most important of which is not respecting the forum rules for publishing
If moderators can give us the reason for the deletion, this problem will resolve over time

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Dear mate I do think that the break you are talking about  here only refers to your case since you have other commitments and your work  to go for but as for people like me who only have this means of income which is crypto it's hard for us to take a break if we do we would go hungry for a long time

I have no idea that I can say that you are dealing with cryptocurrency instead of a deal or a share. Then you should first consult a share or deal. So it seems that you need to take a break from the crypto forum. And no further answer is known, because I am new to cryptocurrency. So if you know the answer correctly, let me know. Thanks

On 11/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

It is okay to take a break but I think the forum moderators and admins here are just doing their job this massive problem is primary cause by the spammers. 

yeah you are right if someone takes break it is his decision and every one has its own priorities but all above these we are thankful to you for your contribution to this forum 

I suggest you still find time to be posting during your leisure, just for the fun of it, and come visit here to gain some knowledge because they are new things to learn here everyday.

Actually no need to take any break in this forum. Because cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. Here we can easily work and earn more money

Actually cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. For this reason I think no need any break. 

I feel your dissatisfactions spyaquino everybody here encountering a similar issue with yours. I simply wish that the group won't erase any longer post rather they simply shut the string for the betterness of everybody.

I think there are reality the encourage and reply are for all time delete unwavering though they are not spam and encompass the same opinion to the payment expression, but the goal of delete them is not to complete the most minuscule imbursement.

I'm really sorry for what happened to you.It's okay to take a temporary break from the forum but we hope you'll come back to us soon and work regularly.We are all grateful to you for the advice you gave us.