Why is bitcoin so expensive? - Page 15 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

Why is bitcoin so expensive?

wow this is quite a piece of detailed information about the faqs why bitcoin happens to be the most expensive crypto currency in the block chain, well i really never knew some of these even if i did know that its anonymous i dint know it made it more expensive even

18 hours ago, ChilBran said:

You are right, some ala think that bit coin is more secure, they are right, I I the most secure blockchain in all of them. That was why I first decided to save bit coin only. 

Bitcoin is always getting more complex and I have not seen anyone complaining that hackers have stolen his/her bitcoin, this show how bitcoin is too expensive for hackers to break the code

On 11/22/2019 at 11:34 PM, Slavish said:
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

Bitcoin is not expansive, there is no limited price of bitcoin the price depaned on the interests of investors, the price may drops to 2000$$ and may rice to 14,000$$ so the price is not expensive, we say its expensive if the price is constant like cars and other things.

The price of bitcoin is not controlled by anybody or institution, decentralisation is its major property. So just like a commodity in the market, it is totally controlled by demands and supply. So if there is a price rise, it is logical to say, the supply is overwhelmed by the demands.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, Yunusalemu said:

even if i did know that its anonymous

Well, I guess it's up to me to be the bearer of bad news. 

Bitcoin is not anonymous, it never was and Satoshi or any other person from Bitcoin community ever claimed it was. Somehow news thought this story up and during the Silk Road years Bitcoin became adopted to buy drugs by people that thought it would provide them with anonymity. Instead, most of their names are alraedy in the NSA files of Silk Road. Talk about anonymity right?

I think bitcoin is very expensive because there are many people who have invested in it. There are many crypto currencies in the market but bitcon is the first crypto and its the first in pricing and usage too! Thats why its more expensive than others.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is because it is limited in numbers. Because  bitcoin has a limited amount and it has a great demand in the market. Everyone want to be involved with it and that has given a boost to it's price. And the price won't be down until a new good cryptocurrency explored. Bitcoin has the highest possibility to remain at top. So i guess that's why the price is that high and expensive. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, Jona said:

The bitcoin but so expensive that the to much in the crypto trading is not a good for banks I think than if Banks accept it then they don't give cash to the btc people invest in that

I think bitcoin is expensive as compared to other cryptocurrency because bitcoin has limited supply and demand of bitcoin is increasing exponentially and in future it's price will increase more 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I think bitcoin is expensive as compared to other cryptocurrency because bitcoin has limited supply and demand of bitcoin is increasing exponentially and in future it's price will increase more 

So, we can buy down bitcoin because what will happen over time is that its price will increase? This very possible because of the bitcoin prices in the previous years. 

• +2 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:49 PM, Forbidden Capsule said:

There would be no reason for bitcoin to be so expensive because many people support it and use it and in that way they get to have more opportunity to make the bitcoin more expensive than the way it is back in the days.

Bitcoin is very expensive because it is very popular worldwide. Many people are using it to make the value of bitcoin increase. It's wrong to say that the more people buy Bitcoin, the higher its price will be. It seems to me that the price increase from the customer does not depend on the market.

From my own point of view bitcoin is so expensive Cryptocurrency because of the power of the project, popularity is has acquired worldwide and it gives more profit ahead of other altcoins when you invest for a long time before trading out.

8 hours ago, alexex said:

actually bitcoin s also very expensive .because it,s world wide most popular site and many company with business with bitcoin. so i think it,s very expensive.

thanks

Bitcoin is not a site not to talk about it to be a popular site, it is a cryptocurrency created to be decentralized by Satoshi Nakamoto. The price is so high because it happens to have a positive feedback in terms of buying. And people saw it was profitable and invest more. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is the father of all coins and soon it will touch the high price and this time the price is low but soon it wil touch high in short time and this is the first coin thats the main reason that BTC price is so much high then the other coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Bitcoin is very expensive because of investor confidence in this currency and therefore the increase in demand for bitcoin buying which leads to a rise in its price, and also because of the limited amount of Bitcoin which is estimated at 21 million bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are many reasons for that but to mention few;

- Power of the project.

- Higher demand than any other coin.

- Due to the potential it has in the market.

- It is more popular than other Cryptocurrencies.

With this few reasons I think we would all understand why bitcoin is so expensive in cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The advantages of Bitcoin and the benefit that it can offer to the world in the future is what makes the price so expensive and will continue to rise over the coming years.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, Slavish said:
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

Thanks for share this nice information about btc why it expensive..all the above reason is correct but also a few thing hide on your post and that is its the oldest crypto currency which make it popularity much and as people demand btc much than another curency so basically it price up..again lot of faucet, company do payment by btc..its also a reason to increase btc price so it expensive                  

• +1 1

It is one of the oldest cryptocurrency and it is so popular I thing these two reasons have played the crucial roles to make Bitcoin so expensive in the cryptocurrency markets. Additionally, you can clearly see, most of investors would make the first choice Bitcoin to make investments, this is another reason. 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:36 PM, Moneyguru said:

I think bitcoin price isn't high at all, look at the volatility, that already indicate that BTC price is still low, so the marketcap is low 50x time lower than gold, and the supply is just 21mln there will be no more BTC , So BTC price can still go higher according to S2F model.

I will say you are right,when anyone can buy as low as 100 satoshi, so why is it then expensive, it does not mean we should buy the whole 1 bitcoin, but we can get bitcoin that worth just low as $10.

As for the bitcoin price that is increasing, demands cause it. 

3 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Bitcoin, like other currencies or commodities, increases in value or decreases according to the supply and demand for this currency, and the spread of Bitcoin around the world and its great popularity, and stability, have played a role in increasing the demand for this cryptocurrency, and raise its price.

But saying bitcoin is expensive is wrong, it is true that the more the demands the more the increase in price, but $50 bitcoin can be purchased. I will say bitcoin is not expensive because of the reason I said in my comment. 

On 11/24/2019 at 5:59 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

it x2, the money you spent in bitcoun

this is really true that bitcoin is really a best coin to makes a good profit from our investment . sometime conditions is going opposite we can suffer from a loss instead of profit . becuase without knowledge and experience this is really hard to generate a profit from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/6/2020 at 10:51 AM, Soaib khan said:

It is as you said. People found it useful and bought it massively. If it didn't have such a robust network and decentralization features it wouldn't have made it this far.

Bitcoin is not expensive, it is not necessary to but 1 bitcoin, you can buy as little as you want. Like the first time I bought bitcoin, I bought 0.002 btc. That means you can afford even lower amount. Bitcoin is not expensive at all. But to double or trade it can be expensive. 

Bitcoin is expensive because of it's total demand and supply on the market. Also because there are many companies that are also using bitcoin. Generally, bitcoin's price is based on the law of demand and supply.