Have you guys been following Gods Unchained? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Have you guys been following Gods Unchained?

I just wanted to point out that the card trading is live and is already having top volume in the Opensea. I wonder where these are going since they have an actual use case unlike most of collectables. And you can win a ton of cash if you play your cards right in the future tournaments.

• +2 1

This game has developed quite well, and it had good payouts for development. Now there is an in-game market that allows you to exchange cards and stuff, most likely this is done only for the users of the game, and then it will not go, since everything is limited by the framework

• +2 1

I play the game! It's pretty cool and fun, but I think it depends a lot more on luck than strategy. Of course strategy has its place, but I think it's absurdly more dependent on luck. Regarding the market, yes! There is a lot of volume in OpenSea in general I find the game very promising, but there are still some bugs that need fixing.

• +2 1

I play game but I don't know about this unchained, I will check them out to see if I am lucky to be part of the cash winners

I have not played this game nor even heard of it, can someone explain to me something about this game, how it is played with it, how these cards are purchased and can it be profitable.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have not played this game nor even heard of it, can someone explain to me something about this game, how it is played with it, how these cards are purchased and can it be profitable.

It's basically same game play as in Hearthstone except the cards are non fungible tokens that you can buy and sell with eth. You can also play for free and get core cards for it, "fuse" them to full cards and sell.

Edited by rekter

i downloaded this game a few days ago, just for fun and not to make money on it because i really like card games, it seem pretty fun so if you like this kind of games then i recommend it to all of you

On 4/7/2020 at 7:59 PM, Rickso said:

i downloaded this game a few days ago, just for fun and not to make money on it because i really like card games, it seem pretty fun so if you like this kind of games then i recommend it to all of you

Glad you liked it, i am pretty sure that this will get very popular after the mobile version, forging to diamond cards, and not to mention the big tournament prizes will probably attract lots of players.

9 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

Really cool. It is proof that crypto is moving into the video game, and online gaming markets. It is a logical angle for growing adoption.

I agree, and best thing on that is, while this still seem to be a strange concept to some, gamers have used to have virtual currencies inside games, and also they often adopt and play with new tech.

19 minutes ago, alex72 said:

I also want to know about this but I did not found any usefull reply on this topic if anyone help me to know about this that will be very helpful for me.

What is it you wanted to know about this exactly? They are non fungible token cards and currently best places to trade it are tokentrove.com and the app itself contains a trading platform, you can download it from their homepage godsunchained.com

Gods unchained is pretty cool game to play in and get some rewards for it, I tried and instantly liked its idea and concept, however its idea is not original on the market.

23 hours ago, Rezort said:

Gods unchained is pretty cool game to play in and get some rewards for it, I tried and instantly liked its idea and concept, however its idea is not original on the market.

Prices on cards have so far been downcreasing for a while now. I managed to sell most of my expensive cards and got lucky with timing. Reward cards haven't been not worth my time yet, even though i got some epic cards forged. They weren't worth much, and definitely not worth time used on playing unless you just enjoy playing.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, ethan1751 said:

First open this site: https://opensea.io/assets/gods-unchained
I really do not understand what that is. Am I the only one who doesn't understand, or is there something else. can explain a little about this.

It's one market place for non-fungible tokens, these days they are mostly tokenized collectables like crypto kitties that you can trade with eth. There are other market places for nft as well but opensea was one of the fist big ones.

The features of this trade able card game is it's really fancy as if how you take control on the build up on the card of the avatar his which you won, as I didn't really know about this game which was on the Ethereum network, just now which I also when I side down digging on how this one to one player or against a computer game, which is to beat the opponent and win by reducing their lives to zero.

We have been developing and adding many features to this game, as there is a market within this game that allows its users to trade currencies very easily and we can play this game based on luck and to develop a good and successful strategy

I am very late for these ways of getting profits due to the many sites and games that did not pay me well and my conviction that it is illegal but I am happy because many members say it is a good game this makes me optimistic that there are legitimate games if we search well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some time ago I tried to play this game and this was even interesting to do, but then they canceled rewards for wins and I stopped to play, fortunately now we can craft cards and sell them so everyone can earn playing in the quite interesting game 

On 4/2/2020 at 3:03 AM, rekter said:

It's basically same game play as in Hearthstone except the cards are non fungible tokens that you can buy and sell with eth. You can also play for free and get core cards for it, "fuse" them to full cards and sell.

This sounds like an interesting game I didn't know about it as well but after your clear clarifications  here I'm left with an idea and im looking forward to try it out thanks.

16 minutes ago, Mannon said:

Yes. I started playing after all the hype. and to be honest I didn't like it. there I could not output anything. and the support explained it because of the big eth commission.

Looks like the project is almost abandoned by players now. Idea was good but i wonder why it was so heavy to run with my laptop. I mean i have a high end laptop and still it was killing the fans and heating it a lot. After a while i thought that this won't ever work with a phone. It just kills the battery, so i sold everythign that i could.

when this crypto game appeared, I was very interested in it and expected that the developers would be able to make something unrealistic out of it, but over time it became clear that this would not happen, at least in the near future(

I have already read some comment about this game, but according to the people, this game is depended on about the luck than the strategy. So I think the game who use their robot to manage the players luck is not recommend, this is my opinion.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I have already read some comment about this game, but according to the people, this game is depended on about the luck than the strategy. So I think the game who use their robot to manage the players luck is not recommend, this is my opinion.

As same way as heartstone is based on luck. It most definitely has some strategies, as you have to know what to do and more you know, better you play.

But it's pretty much unplayable now before the eth 2.0 sharding comes. Trading cards is just too expensive, and you can't fuse cards so that's on hold too.

To be honest i am quite disappointed how this game turned out. I still have like big pile of cards worth 1 eth but i would have to pay more in fees to sell them now :P

Edited by rekter
  • +5 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, rekter said:

I just wanted to point out that the card trading is live and is already having top volume in the Opensea. I wonder where these are going since they have an actual use case unlike most of collectables. And you can win a ton of cash if you play your cards right in the future tournaments.

I would have love to invest my time and data towards that direction but the the trajectory of most of these games and collectibles at the end of the day are thesame, 

It's mostly not what people say it is!!! 

Till this day I don't play any games yesterday I joined bitfry and there I read about it b TV that platform we also can earn by playing games but I don't have any interest in that because by playing games we can't earn a good profit the real revenue that's we can generate only by trading and for trading first we having good plans and also investments then we can earn by this way. 

• -5 1