Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 25 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

It doesn't matter which direction you trade in, whether it's buying or selling,
Trading is risky, of course, and you can lose as well as make a profit.
You have to do the appropriate analysis for the currency you want to trade, then know the next trend and enter with it, and try not to go against the general trend of the market.

• +1 1

Actually Every member with what they feel comfortable about, some go for short and some go for long, but I will rather go for short so that I can get my profit.

• +1 1

The profit varies between long-term and short-term deals and it is not predictable. This is your decision, but you must manage your capital through several steps.
Always leave an amount in stable currency to take advantage of opportunities, allocate an amount for long-term deals in reliable and strong currencies, do not enter trading deals with the amount allocated to trading to avoid big losses.

• +1 1

Hey mate.short term and long term trading is depends upon you experince and you knowledge..If you have good knowledge about trading you get more benifits.but according to my knowledge long term trading is safe if you know the market trends at higher time frame and you find the righy trends ..in long term trading you must find the exact trend of market at higher time frame

Я согласен с вами. В любом случае цикл повторится. Но дно и пик цены как уже видим будет отличаться от 2018 года. Далее снова будут халвинги цена будет расти. Считаю существенные изменения будут ближе к нахождению последних блоков.Я согласен с вами. В любом случае цикл повторится. Но дно и пик цены как уже видим будет отличаться от 2018 года. Далее снова будут халвинги цена будет расти. Считаю существенные изменения будут ближе к нахождению последних блоков.

I believe short term trading is better, because crypto has high fluctuations at every moment. So one can earn high in short time, but long term trading sometime high risky because in long term price go more low and recover of loss become more risky.

I think a short term should be more risky because if it is long term you may decide to terminate it along the road when you see that things are not actually going the way you planned, but if it is a short term before you realize it has come to an end and you will just have to take the loss.

i think the long term is more dangerous because its more difficult to analyze ang short term is eassy to analyze.  patience also is the most important thing in forex trading which is usually very rare in forex traders

I think the long term is more dangerous because its more difficult to analyze ang short term is eassy to analyze. patience also is the most important thing in forex trading. 

Edited by Shawon2021

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.