Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 22 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

I won't reply as the rest as almost everyone is saying that short term is more dangerous and has higher risk. This isn't accurate as when prices have already risen into very higher levels, just as this time right now, it is very difficult to invest for the long term. The odds are telling us that going for long term right now is very risky. For the time being I recommend short term and having a stop loss, even if you are just investing as it could be a lot of pain if prices drop a lot. This is mostly for altcoins which have grown too much without having a real reason.

Short term could be more risky due to high volatility of the market that sometimes the fluctuations of the price is very much and drops in minutes. But If you have a better strategy and plan You will come out of every harsh situation so it depends on how you do an analysis before entering in a trade.

If you start without knowledge, there is a possibility of loss of the strategy you use. I recommend using stop loss only and taking profit before entering the market as it is to reduce your safety and risk. Never change the number before the price reaches your limit, you will be seen in the market.

If you start without knowledge, you have the potential to lose every technique you use. I recommend using stop loss only and taking profit before entering the market as it is to reduce your safety and risk. Never change the number before the price reaches your limit, you will be seen in the market.

I would not lie my friend in this cryptocurrency world everything is risky and you can lose your money in any kind of the trade so do not worry about the risk just take action.

I think short term is more viscous than the long-term because when something is for short term then it is full of risk but that the other way that thing which is for long term then there are several people attached to their thing which is used for the long-term so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the Crypto and used to trading for it because BTC is one of the largest virtual currency which is used for the long-term and you can easily earn much a more profitable running through this online earning site.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

I think both are both risky depending on the type of coin and the rate of volatility of the coin. Short term trading might be much compare to long term. But there's a saying that in as much you never sold your coin, then you haven't lost.

as for as you are using the stop loss feature of trading nothing is more difficult and risky you have to sell your coin if you are going towards the loss

I think short term trading is riskier than long term trading, but short term trading has faster gains even on a daily basis. If you are good at short-term trading, you can use this method for daily profit. But if you are not good at this type of trading, you can use long-term trades that are less risky. What needs to be considered from these two types of trading is to choose a cryptocurrency that can be used in both short-term trading and long-term trading.

In my knowledge, trading of cryptocurrencies(both short and long term) are of a risk. Comparatively, in between these two, short term trading is more risky as it involves the fastest transactions and also there's more chance to loss crypto funds in transaction fees.

I think that short-term trading is more risky than long-term, because in the short term there are many unexpected fluctuations in currencies, and these fluctuations may cause a lot of losses, but it is easy to know the general direction of the currency in the long term.

I believe that in the short term there are a lot of risks, but if you learn and become a good trader you will not face much risks in the long term.

Look there are risk in investment. But I think long term is risky then short term. If you want to invest then you need to have much knowledge about it. You need to know the market conditions. You need to research lot. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

In fact, I think that short-term trading is more risky because you can lose a large number of consecutive trades at once. As for long-term trading, you have a good time and opportunity to avoid losing, but nevertheless I prefer short-term trading

Both are harmful if you don't understand how to evaluate the market and make rational decisions. It is often preferable to use short term, and other times it is preferable to use long term. It is dependent on a number of factors.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:06 AM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Short term business is less risky  However, long term trading is the most profitable and risky. Now the decision is yours  If you want to make more profit with risk, you can take it.

• +1 1

When you are Trading long term you expose your self to the market for long time, so it depends on your capital, if you have big capital then long term trading is better, but if you have small capital, short term is right choice. 

• +3 1

The long term will always be better than the short term, it is the main mistake of novice traders, who see a small drop and do not wait for the price to stabilize or to take their profits. 

My friend, the risk in trading cryptocurrencies mainly is on speculators in general, because speculators are the ones who buy currencies on very short periods of time, and this tide determines the risk of the matter because working in the short term is definitely Lord, and what you lose with you may rise with you that dear I advise  Everyone is trading in the long term and what is called investing the currency in the long run through the purchase of specific work and technical and technical lessons and then storing them in a special province in the long term. Stex, of course, thank you very much.

Dear In trading short term is not risky compare to long term .. because in large period we are not sure to price of coin . And it can be increased or decreased in less period . Because in long time prices will increase or decreased with more average.

I think this decision is all upto the trader either he have proper knowledge or he is a beginner. For beginner, I will suggest short term trading but being an old member, we can say that long term trading will be far beneficial. We all are aware of fluctuations in market price, so the thing that will affect your profit is your experience in field of trading. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Both are risky but short term is more risky than long term if we have lack knowledge and less experience than long term will also be risky for  us. To become a good trader I will suggest to gain knowledge and experience 

Trading strategies have different levels of risk. As an example of the long-term strategy they implemented the system by taking annual monthly profits. The risk You must be prepared when you experience a loss in trading under any conditions to get the appropriate profit. And their short-term strategy is to implement the system by taking daily, weekly and monthly profits.