Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

On 11/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

It's risky to start trading without plan.

It's not important if you choose day trading or long term trading it's important to have a plan. And one more suggestion, you can trade daily and hold some coin you dont need to choose one that "strategies".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Short term holding is more risky than long term holding,its my own opinion.For small capital investment short term is the right choice.But for big capital long term is less risky than short term.

Short term is more risky always than long term. I don't know why you would just trade short term because it can go in any direction. But long term we know bitcoin has gone up every year so if you go in now it will be higher next year if things stay the same. Short term you can be more likely to lose your trade so I don't think it is for you unless you are a gambler. Gambler do all short term trades and maybe you get lucky, maybe you lose though too and then regret short term. Save yourself money and do long term trades and sleep easy at night.

I think that depending on the way of investing to make money is still an investment, what is the risk?
Only in the long term, it will suck your capital for a long time and you need to make a big profit
also prevent you from surfing, you should take more interest

I think for now i doing both, invest in long term and short term. For long term i prefer invest in top coin like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ark. But currently Ark isn't good about the price because going down everyday. Maybe will sell it, but i need research that coin maybe can be profitable in the future.

For short term i always trading altcoin where coin i think have cheapest price this time and then sell it on higher price.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Luv4me said:

It is true, that you will end up holding a bag, and that is only possible when you hold a wrong coin

yes, and people do hold wrong coins, because those wrong coins are the ones with fake promises to go to the moon.

It is my opinion that short term is risky as compared to long term trading because it has very small time if we invest in short term i suggest you invest in long term for profit 

Edited by HDM9744

I think short term is much more risky then long term trading In short term, it becomes difficult to decide when the trade will make because  the market is going down very fast. There is a very high chance of loss I prefer long term trading 

Short term. Is more risky because it can give you lots but it can take from. You. In a second. In long term you have hopes that you can get after some months. 

ofcourse short term Trading.no one knows that you are going to hit the short term target or not.short term Trading requires many things of analysis.whereas long term mainly works on fundamental analysis.and you just have to hodl.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:39 PM, Diggy said:

For me long term and shorterm are same risky,  and this is depends on ypu on how you will manage your capital to not lose.

if you hold on coins like Bitcoin and make sure you bought at a low price, long term  is not that very risk, short term traders tend to sell at low if order is taking too long, they are not patient.

1 hour ago, Luv4me said:

Those are for those that doesn't want to make good research before they jump to invest into the coins

I like doing research here on cryptotalk and get ideas from different people especially people who already are investing on that coin.

It depends on individual because both has it cons and pros some.there was a time I traded forex I used short time frame within short period i made some profit but when the next day came I trade the profit I made trading short was lost within the short period the way I made it if it were to be long term I might still be having something my money won't be eroded away like that

Every type of trading got its own advantages and drawbacks but the fact is that how do u do trading, sometime in short term trading the possibility of loss is more than the long term and its depend upon many things.

I think its much more riskier on the short term because you dont have the guarantee that the price will pump, long term is also a risk when you buy a coin at the right time and unexpected happen like the coin drop all your expectation will be gone.

In my opinion short term trading is more risky than long term. Why? Because when you do short term it is as if you are expecting to get rich quick, therefore you invest more recklessly and dangerously. Compared to if you do long term investing it is much safer because you have to do research and look at your investment's fundamentals.

Both are good short term trading and also long term trading because i am a short and long term both but i almost trade in long term in short term trading we can stuck in the pair but in long term trading we can get good profit in a week or in a month. Trading is the best way to make money in the crypto market which is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Both of them can be risky. It depends on the amount of crypto you buy and the time of purchase. But in general I think short term trading is more risky because you have limited amount of time to react to the changes in the market and you have to deal with tight price movements. But in long term trading, you have more time to read the news and analyze the market and can prepare yourself in advance for what you predict will happen next. If you are a beginner, you should start with mid-term trading by choosing low-risk coins like BTC and ETH and buy them at bear market and sell them at bull run. This is a safe trading method for beginners and can bring you enough profit too. Start short term trading only when you have enough investment and skill.

I think short trading is riskier than it is for the long term. Even though we can cut loss, the price of crypto which is very volatile obviously makes the risk increase as our trading time is shorter.

Now this bearing market longterm is very risky so you can doing shorterm trade it is very profitable.You can doing short trade only eth-btc trading pair ,it is very profitable.

Long term are the easier and safer, while short term is risky yet more profitable than long term.Both are ok,it depends on you if your patient enough,if you find your getting profit in short term why not sell,

but if you got rekt then that was the time you need to hold for long term until you get good profits.

Edited by Ms.o
Wrong grammar

On 11/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

Long term trading and short term trading both are good but i think long term trading is so much profitable than the short term trading because using low lot is good and make good profit in trading is best for us and i am also like the long term trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 3:18 PM, awaiskhan said:

Every type of trading got its own advantages and drawbacks but the fact is that how do u do trading, sometime in short term trading the possibility of loss is more than the long term and its depend upon many things.

no i think the possibility of losing is more in long term trading because in short term you could sell when you are in 5% losses but in long term it will be too late to sell.

I think short time trading is more risk because sometimes is deliver to panic buy or sell, but long term trade you don't care if coin is drop or pump you don't sell it till the expected price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup