Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

Short-term you can lose your trade so if you do not have a gambler I do not think it's your favor. The gambling makes all short-term businesses and perhaps you are lucky, perhaps you can lose too much and then regretfully regretful. Save yourself money and make long-term business and sleep easy at night

Thanks for the best question  @rakib7970, Personally based on my experience, buying and holding is the most profitable in long-term, because despite high short-term gains of scalpers they rarely survive for a long time in the market. 

Short-term deals are the most risky, especially if you are working in more than one currency, as the appropriate time to enter short deals is after the correction in the price.

It's all depending on predication learning and about of coin coin FAQ and past status work then you treat short or long term 

And my thinking is short time

I am not really good in trading,  but I know that most people that are losing are day traders or any other form of short term trading, the people that have most gain are long term traders, I will even consider swing trading as a long term trading. 

• +2 1

It doesn't just depend on the type of trade
There is also the currency in which you are trading
In general, short term trading is less risky because you can withdraw from it if you feel that prices are heading down

22 hours ago, Muhammed fuaad said:

I think short term investment is more riskier than the long term investment, because it is very difficult pump money in a very short period of time. Short term investment may lead to incur losses and also profits also may be less .

Regarding the risk, you are right but regarding the profit, you may be wrong. The amount you can earn depends on so many other factors such as the accuracy of calculation, analysis and anticipation. It is not just a matter of short or long term investing. During the time that you hold a coin, you have lots of opportunities to trade it and accumulate hundreds of small profits. If you add up all these tiny profits, the result may be a higher profit than the one you will earn after your holding period comes to an end.

• +3 1

I think that this is more risky in the long term because the coin may just fall in price and there will be no movement , in the short term you can immediately merge the coin immediately so as not to go into negative territory

• +4 1

both of them are the same. it doesn't matter what method you are trying, what matters is when you are buhing, and which currency. all trading is risky.

• +5 1

The risks are same in both as in long term you invest less and your earning and risk is too small and in short term you invest big and the risk is big too.

• +2 1

Yes. Of course, in my opinion, long-term investments can always take a better place than short-term investments, because they can provide better savings for losses.  An investor who plans to hold on to a particular asset for several years has time to recover any lost value that can often result from an aggressive or risky investment.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

People like short term trading and it is the most risky, people do not really go for long term trading but it is the most profitable. I have experienced this because I gain more in long term and lose in short term. 

• +4 1

13 minutes ago, Jandancoin said:

People like short term trading and it is the most risky, people do not really go for long term trading but it is the most profitable. I have experienced this because I gain more in long term and lose in short term. 

I took in no doubt go for the long term because it is less risky if compared to short term. Traditional do panic for short term and lose the more but long term could bring happiness most of the time, especially if the coin chose had risen to an extent unlike short term traders that choose risk positions daily. 

• +1 1

Trading is not without risk, but short-term trading is less risky because you sell the currency with you as soon as possible, and you book your profits and enter another currency or wait for other opportunities to enter the same currency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In my own perspectives, the risk is greater when you do short-term trading. There will be a lot of regrets because the price in the market is not constant. It may increase or decrease. So I suggest long-term trading so you can save up your coins and trade it when the best time comes. 

My most dangerous friend is a long-term hobby, but in return you will get high profits if you succeed. Short deals end quickly and without risk. But you'll get a little profitable you have to be careful and not take risks. 

• +5 1

On 11/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

In my opinion long term trading is the most risky, i know some users will say that Btc give some good profits to who hold it, but we are here talking about cryptocoin in general and from my experience, all users that invest and hold are still in losses, so if you want my advice try to make trading every single moment because it's the most profitable and safest way to earn money in crypto.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/25/2020 at 9:17 AM, Yarazagh said:

I think short ,
Almost this is what happened and most art analyzes expected this according to the scheduling and liquidity balance and positive news in general for the crypto and in bitcoin to configure

Am sure you have idea about short time trading,that's why you choose it, a friend invest in short time trade in yobit, the coin dump and he loose some of his money, he learned from that and made another attempt, then he earned some profit, I think if we have idea or knowledge about short time trading ,it cool and gives profit fast

• Useful or interesting 2

Both of them is risky but according to me i think that you will be in a great profit in short term also you can be in a great loss if the price fluctuates rapidly but in long term you will have enough chance to make profit through the price of the coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

23 minutes ago, mferdos583 said:

In my opinion long term trading is very risky. For this reason always I am trying short time trading. Because short time trading is very profitable

No, you are not getting it right, short term trading is the risky one, long term trading is less risky than short term. I think if you make use of good coins like bitcoin, you will be able to gain if you invest in long term because they value do increase over long term. 

Short term trading is more risky from the Long term trading.... Because in Short terms trading coins value is go up and go down... But in Long term trading any time coin definitely go up so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this....

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 1:41 PM, hanyah said:

In the crypto sector there is two type of trading. One is short term and the other one is long term. Long is so riskless from the short term. And it's safe investment. 

People always think short term will be the most profitable because they trade and gain daily, but they later realize that instead of gaining they are losing. Short term trade is very risky if compared to long term trade that can be profitable. 

On 11/19/2020 at 10:22 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Trading is not without risk, but short-term trading is less risky because you sell the currency with you as soon as possible, and you book your profits and enter another currency or wait for other opportunities to enter the same currency

@Omar OmmeishOmmeish I have seen you as a good poster on this forum and I believe this could be a mistake. It is clear and known to experts that day trading is the most risky but traders that are good still make use of it to earn. But long term trading is less risky. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:41 PM, hanyah said:

In the crypto sector there is two type of trading. One is short term and the other one is long term. Long is so riskless from the short term. And it's safe investment. 

You are right that there is long term and also short term trading, but long term trading can be risky, it also depends on the coin you are using. For example, if you bout ripple at $3.4 in 2017 but now still at $0.6, is that gain or loss, it is just loss. We need to make appropriate analysis before even going for long term trade. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Every member with what they feel comfortable about, some go for short and some go for long, but I will rather go for short so that I can get my profit and do other things with it, those that do long investment are those that have plenty of patience