Which exchange requires the lowest fees? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IRINAZHAO

Which exchange requires the lowest fees?

i think Yobit has the lowest fees. but this percent (0.2%) is very low in general, it will not affect your trade or the Bitcoins you have. it is cheap. 

I think yobit has low trading fees of 0.2% per every trade that's if you trade $10000 they will only take the fee of $20,Yobit platform is good in terms of commission fees on all currencies except Bitcoin, it is very high and is estimated at 120,000 Satoshi But you can convert Bitcoin to any cryptocurrencies.

I think that the exchange fees on yobit are the lowest from what i have seen and my limited knowledge on the other exchanges as well. I have not extensively made use of the other exchanges, but from what i understand through doing research on choosing the right exchange, this exchange has some very admirable rates, and therefore it is the reason that many choose to come to yobit. A rate of 0.2% is rather low, especially if you are making smaller trades as you will no notice it at all, and it will also give you the chance to profit from your trades as you are likely to cover the transaction fee in your trade. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Fees on transactions matters on the value of the coin you are using. If the value of the coin is high it also have high exchange rate but if the coin has low value it also has low exchange rate. And in my experience Yobit exchange has the low trading fees you can try it also and it has fast transaction in deposit and withdrawal.

Yobit is good as an exchange, their trading fee is 0.2%, the fee is quite low. I also know about binance with a fee of 0.1% according to the binance article I read online. But I have not experienced it before because I am not using binance ye

I think yobit is at lower cut fees rate 

. I personally made same coin transaction from different exchanges and where I found that yobit cut less fee than it's competitors

so in my opinion Yobit is best one for trading and exchanges

There are many sites that are used in the world for the exchange. But fees of different exchange is different. It is depend which exchange you like and trusted exchange for you. I think lowest fees of exchange is yobit. Yobit is the best and has low exchange. Yobit is love and lime it.

• +2 1

Well its depends upon you transaction if the transaction is in the same exchange or same wallet then the fees is normal but if you want to transfer funds to other then fees is high. But always use USDT for transferring the funds and transfer funds by using TRC-20 address. If TRC-20 is not supported then follow ERC-20. Trc20 fee is under .2 to .6$ and for erc20 its depend on traffic varies from 3$ to 6$

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

5 hours ago, John smith said:

Well its depends upon you transaction if the transaction is in the same exchange or same wallet then the fees is normal but if you want to transfer funds to other then fees is high. But always use USDT for transferring the funds and transfer funds by using TRC-20 address. If TRC-20 is not supported then follow ERC-20. Trc20 fee is under .2 to .6$ and for erc20 its depend on traffic varies from 3$ to 6$

Transactions to other exchanges are not with high fee, only high fee for bitcoin and ethereum. Other cryptocurrencies like ripple and litecoin have low transaction fees irrespective of sending to different exchanges. Also know that it is good to address trading fee too, yobit has low trading fee while exchanges like binance have lower trading fee. 

Hi friends,

i want to tell the yobit is good platform hai it provide the many feature.its provide the low fees of exchange.there are many other platform of exchange rate is high.i aslo use the yobit and exchange many currency.

• +1 1

It's acceptable to utilized a ton of stage so you can think about now I am utilizing binance and Yobit in Yobit there no high charge except for the cost isn't unique cost or live cost than other exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Livii3 said:

I think we have to withdraw money online because we work online so we have to pay fee. I think it's too much for each of our exchangers. I think we need to reduce it.

Maybe you are making use of bitcoin to withdraw, there are many altcoins you can use that have low transaction fees, like the ripple and litecoin, you can try both and have good comment next time. 

• +5 1

I would suggest you to use yobit. Because the fees of yobit low than any other exchanger. That's why you can use yobit exchanger. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many exchangers and if you withdraw a lot less then a lot more fees are deducted. But yobit rarely cuts all coin fees. And I always exchange bitcoin fees with any exchanger. So that's my coin Better in bitcoin. Yobit is also the best exchanger.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Isika456 said:

There are many exchangers and if you withdraw a lot less then a lot more fees are deducted. But yobit rarely cuts all coin fees. And I always exchange bitcoin fees with any exchanger. So that's my coin Better in bitcoin. Yobit is also the best exchanger.

Yobit bitcoin withdrawal is high, I also see it high on all other exchanges I have known. That is why I like to adjust bitcoin withdrawal fee on wallets but exchanges are not giving the option. But as for altcoins, yobit withdrawal fee is very low, I do convert bitcoin to altcoin before I withdraw on yobit. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That is a very high commission..what nonsense.
A person must work and work for long times and exhaust himself in order to come with all heart and get this high percentage
I do not know.

• +5 1

I know about some exchange who take low fee for trading. Yobit is the best in which. It take less fee for all currencies trading without btc. And other binance exchange. It also best exchange. But I prefer to yobit exchange. It has many other options like invest box, free coins 

• +1 1

I think yobit would be the best exchange to have the low trading fees because yobit is the only exchange thats is very fair to its users and providing so many earning opportunities.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are so many Crypto currency which Don't take too much fees. But the fees mainly depends on the price of the Crypto currency. So we can't dedicate only few currencies which are in a lowest fees. You also have to look for the price.

Just for lower fees we cant trust and Believe any Low quality Exchange. It is not Secure and not Good for us. This type low quality exchange is Scam. So need Good exchange for Trading becouse this type exchange is Secure.  

I do not like platforms that are not popular. I prefer platforms that have good reviews and from many people, such as the Binance platform and the Yobit platform. In my opinion, one of the most important platforms the fees do not matter 

Dear friend, in my opinion Yobit platform is best for exchanging. It has low withdrawal fee about 0.1%. It's mean, if you get profit about 1000$ then it withdrawal fee is only about 10$ and it is very smaller fee than the profit which you earn. 

Good post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because personally my point of view yobit exchange is very good and very low fess then other and mostly people like it and use this.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend i prefer yobit. as a jr member i  suggest you to use yobit.  It required the lowest fee.  But you can be careful.  Be serious in your work.  Thank you my friend