Which exchange requires the lowest fees? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IRINAZHAO

Which exchange requires the lowest fees?

If I want to trade bitcoins, which exchange will require the lowest fees? I know that most ones charge for 0.2%. I think it's quite high, is there any one asking for lower fees?

I have seen one exchange BitOffer will distribute the maker 0.25% as commission. Any comments?

https://www.bitoffer.com/en

Edited by IRINAZHAO
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

It would be yobit I think. Without Btc all other coins transaction fee is very low on yobit. I personally made same coin transaction from different exchanges and where I found that yobit cut less fee than it's competitors.

• Useful or interesting 3

I didn't calculate, but, as far as I can remember, Altilly has low trade fees and VERY LOW withdraw limits for a couple of coins. I enjoy Altilly a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

Yes bitoffer is offering good commission. if you want to buy btc then you can use binance or yobit . both are good for buying btc. in binace the fee is lower than others.

The majority of platforms require a large transmission fee in relation to the bitcoin currency and for this it is preferable to convert it to other currencies such as ltc and this in order to reduce fees and then re-convert it to bitcoin or any currency you want

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The lowest fee I have had for withdrawing has been Bittrex in the past, but they are closed now. ANd for now I go between Binance and yobit, but it depends on the coin. For BTC Yobit is a bit higher than other withdraw fees at 0.0012 btc for a withdraw, but the thing is there is a relationship. The more you pay in the fees the faster the withdraw, and the better service. So sometimes fees are worth it.

5 hours ago, Alshashi said:

yobit i suppose if i may additionally expect without btc all other coins transaction rate is very low on yobit. i individually made identical coin transaction from exceptional exchanges and where i found that yobit reduce much less charge than it's competition.

Oh thats great to know yobit is also one of my exchanges that im using to trade some of my coins and also the transaction in yobit is very fast.

I think yobit has low trading fees of 0.2% per every trade that's if you trade $10000 they will only take the fee of $20. But currently poloniex has offer of 0% trading fees till end of the year

• +2 1

Only I know the exchanges that has lowest fee are Binance and Yobit try to use these exchanges, they are good exchanges for me.. I don't know about bitoffer, it is new exchange for me so I can't tell if their fee is low. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, redsals said:

Binance should have one of the lowest fees amongst the other if not the lowest, they have low withdrawal fees too so they are ok in that regard if that's your only concern.

Yeah binance have a really low fees but if you are not kyc user the amount you can withdrawal is limited unlike in yobit you can withdrawal limitless and the fees are almost the same.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:59 PM, Ibbul said:

I personally made the same coin on different exchanges and found that anniversary saves more than competition.

Yes it is common to all exchanges to have an own coin that can be used to save from transaction fees. Also i dont get what you are trying to say about anniversary saves more than competition.

On 12/22/2019 at 12:32 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

In my opinion, yobit is the best, yobit is one of the lower fee exchanges, and I have been using it for a year now.

When you withdraw your coins into LTC then the fees are low which 0.2$ but when you withdraw your coins into BTC it cost high fees around $10

For trade, Deposit or withdraw? If you want low fee try some exchange like yobit, binance, kucoin and bittrex they have low fee for trade and deposit/trade also some exchange have their own native coin so it's will more reduce fee especially for trading.

Yobit have low fees except Bitcojn for Altcoins i think the transaction is low and all exchanged i think is almost the same except BTC.  Just withdraw BTC to XRP it would be really low . 

I don't want to risk my money in the new exchange, which doesn't have a reputation among the traders because we already have a recommended exchange site that we can use to trade. We don't have to bother with the fee because as long as we can make a profit, the fee will not be too big, and we can continue to trade to search the other profit. But if you still insist on trying the new exchange, you need to be careful by depositing some money and don't deposit big money for the first time because you don't know if they can be trust or not.

Yobit platform is one of the best trading platforms for digital currencies. The fees are the lowest among the platforms. It has many common trading pairs. But don't play on the platform DICE, because in the end it will lead you to lose your money.

Hello my friend
Yobit platform is good in terms of commission fees on all currencies except Bitcoin, it is very high and is estimated at 120,000 Satoshi
But you can convert Bitcoin to Litecoin and make the transaction

There are many exchanges in the market. Yobit and binance are trusted. Yobit has less trade fees.Without btc other crypto has need low trade expenses. Yobit platform is good in terms of commission fees on all currencies except Bitcoin, it is very high and is estimated at 120,000 Satoshi But you can convert Bitcoin to any cryptocurrencies.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:46 PM, rakib7970 said:

It would be yobit I think. Without Btc all other coins transaction fee is very low on yobit. I personally made same coin transaction from different exchanges and where I found that yobit cut less fee than it's competitors.

Yes yo right yobit is best exchange you can withdraw your funds into perfect money you can trade in usd and convert your crypto coins into usd withdraw fee is very low other exchange that i like for deposit and withdraw that is  binance exchange

There are many exchagnes which are taking very less fees for withdrawing bitcoin because now its time of competition and every one need some more customers and this is good way for bringing new members calling on own exchange yobit need to do some work in this field as well because right now they have one of highest bitcoin withdrawing fees which is hurting them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think Yobit has the lowest fees for trading. Also, in Binance, if you activate the feature of paying fees via the platform currency, with UPNP, the fee is reduced to 50% and becomes very good. This is another good feature of Binance.

• +3 1

Why not trade in yobit since you are earning from them then if you account what you earned from yobit it has the lowest withdrawal fee. Personally ill just use yobit since im earning from them its only right that they earn from me as well. A little give and take would go a long way in making yobit a successful exchange which also benefits us who post in this forum.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/2/2020 at 5:05 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Yes yo right yobit is best exchange you can withdraw your funds into perfect money you can trade in usd and convert your crypto coins into usd withdraw fee is very low other exchange that i like for deposit and withdraw that is  binance exchange

i think yobit has potentials to be among the biggest exchanges but so far this couldnt happen because the volume on most coins is so low and is not good for day traders.