Which exchange requires the lowest fees? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IRINAZHAO

Which exchange requires the lowest fees?

This relates to the platform you are working on, my friend, so I advise you to join Binanes and work on it for the ease of doing transactions in addition to the few fees. I also transfer some of my currencies through Ltc because the transfer fees are few and do not require much.

Binance is good at trading. You can buy currencies for exchange, if you want to withdraw from the platform, the bitcoin fees will be high, you can buy Ltc and withdraw from the platform. The fees are not high in this currency. 

• +1 1

At present there are many exchange sites. I can't use all of them. I don't even know about all the sites.  However, out of all the sites I have used, the fee for Binance and yobit seems to me to be less. However, the Bitcoin fee is higher on all sites. 

Minimum fee is required for exchange of business exchange site. Because a lot of people use this site I think the binary exchange has a lower fee because it charges a lot for trading exchanges compared to other exchanges. So I think they should reduce some of the fees for the exchange. The transaction fees are lower as well as the Yobit Exchange, their trading fees are 0.2%, the fees are quite low..

On 22/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, IRINAZHAO said:

If I want to trade bitcoins, which exchange will require the lowest fees? I know that most ones charge for 0.2%. I think it's quite high, is there any one asking for lower fees?

I have seen one exchange BitOffer will distribute the maker 0.25% as commission. Any comments?

https://www.bitoffer.com/en

About the exchange that charges less fees, I'm going to suggest you try finance or yobit, you actually need to consider the security as well. Best if luck.

There are many platforms that ask for a little fee in exchange for trading on them. I use two platforms. The leader or the two platforms offer very little fees for trading on them only. When and you will see the difference between them

I honestly would not use bitcoin to pass it, for this I will give you an option that you will see as the best, use binance or Yobit and exchange your bitcoins for another currency such as XRP or Waves, you can make your transfers much faster and also The commission is only $0.10 cents, they will not charge you a percentage, only a fixed and very low rate, for this I tell you that it is the best possible option, I always do it.

I use many exchanges . I like yobit exchange it is very useful. It's has many investment planes and it has invest box where you can get profit at daily basis. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

• +3 1

There are several trades in cryptoworld. I tin not state which of these trades the figure is lower. Since I don't employ every one of the trades. You know how to make use of yobit swap at this point for a sink expense. Be that as it may, bitcoin expenses are a portion higher. Be that as it may, several coins have lower charges. 

Many changes cut fees by retaining their local currency and withdrawing and trading almost all exchanges by paying a lower percentage fee and there is not much difference.

Trading fee at Yobit is 0.2% and I think the trading fee at Binance is half than at yobit as it is 0.1% so Binance has the lowest trading fee than all other exchange sites. But If you talk about withdrawal fee it is very high for bitcoin so we need to choose other option such as LTC , TRX.

I think Binance is offering the lowest trading fee as the trading fee for any coin at Binance is almost 1%. I have read about it But I don't have any experience of trading at Binance. It is relatively half of The trading fee at Yobit.

Trading fee at Yobit is 0.2% and I think the trading fee at Binance is half than at yobit as it is 0.1% so Binance has the lowest trading fee than all other exchange sites. But If you talk about withdrawal fee it is very high for bitcoin so we need to choose other option such as LTC , TRX.

• +2 1

There are many exchagnes which are taking very less fees for withdrawing bitcoin. I think yobit has low trading fees of 0.2% per every trade that's if you trade $10000 they will only take the fee of $20 and yobit is very fast. 

The trading fee on yobit is 0.2% and I think the trading fee in the format is more than half that of yobit because it has the lowest trading fee in the binary compared to all other exchange sites. But if you talk about withdrawal fee, it is too much for Bitcoin so we need to choose other options like LTC, TRX

I prefer Yobit as an exchange, their trading fee is quite low at 0.2%. I also heared about Binance with a fee of 0.1% according to the binance article I read online. But I have not experienced it.

• +3 1

Unfortunately dear Yobit platform takes a fee of 0.2% on transfers in general between currencies and trading pairs in general and this ratio is a very good percentage on distant and large amounts and this percentage should not be present as a great trading platform There is a platform that does not take launch fees traded between trading pairs mainly  It is the famous platform Binance platform, this platform is the undisputed best in the world and it is the most popular platform in the world mainly in general form. Thank you very much.

Dear here are many exchangers in Crypto world like Binance coinbase yobit etc and I have not calculated their differences . But we get paid on yobit forum and we can exchange our btc in to dollor . And dollor withdraw fee is low and it is best trick because btc with draw fee is much .

As for the lowest commission currencies in this trade, it is ltc and there are many other currencies, but according to my experience I found it to be one of the best currencies.

I think bitcoin's fees are high, but not as much as tangible currencies like the dollar and the Euro, their fees almost never go down, and that's something out of our control, and here's my advice use low-fee currencies like alternative digital currencies
There are almost no fees because of the severity of their decline, which is very fair.