Which exchange requires the lowest fees? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IRINAZHAO

Which exchange requires the lowest fees?

I do not clear ideas which exchange but I saw from Coinmarketcap that bitmart exchange has much low fee even less then binance exchange. 

Binance exchange requires the lowest fees as i know. also the coinbase exchange requires the lowest fees for any kind of transaction in crypto market.

There a lotbof exchanger but i noticed that the yobit has an highest fee in. Bitcoin not just like coinbase that actually not getting even 0.0005 btc on fee and coinomi who is only 0.00005 btc in fee.

There is a website on the internet called bestchange that gives you the list of exchange rates that each cryptocurrency exchange provides, you can look for the lowest exchange rate from the list and use that one.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Well on my experience Crex24 offers me 0.10% exchange fees on every successful trade. Because ive had an overall trading volume of 2BTC per day. So this is a case to case basis depending on the promotions provided by the exchange platform. better read the faqs on every exchange if they offer such discounts for high volume traders.

spacer.png

Yobit and Binance a low fees but in yobit they has a high fee on bitcoin it is 0.0012 btc for withdrawal fee and in binance has a low trading fees.

I didn't calculate, be that as it may, the extent that I can recall, Altilly has low exchange fees and VERY LOW pull back breaking points for a few coins. I appreciate Altilly a ton.

Litecoin exchange is the one with lowest fees.Its few is very low compared to other currencies.It's less than one dollar.So exchanging in litecoin is better in my opinion.

I only use yobit exchange. I have no experience on other exchanges. I cannot say which of these exchanges is lower. Because I don't use all Altilly exchanges there are low transaction fees and VERY LOW withdrawal limits for a few coins

On 11/22/2019 at 3:15 PM, IRINAZHAO said:

If I want to trade bitcoins, which exchange will require the lowest fees? I know that most ones charge for 0.2%. I think it's quite high, is there any one asking for lower fees?

I have seen one exchange BitOffer will distribute the maker 0.25% as commission. Any comments?

https://www.bitoffer.com/en

I used yobit exchange but i cannot take withdraw in BTC i take withdraw in waves.

When i take withdraw in waves then i paid only 0.5 waves per transaction this very low fee for me. I collect WAVES coins.

Until now i still use Binance, i think their fees is normal around 0.2% overall. But if you holding BNB, they will give you some discount in trading fees, i think will make fees become around 0.15%. That is big deal and i think you can maximize more profit with that.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it's a standard fee of 2% for the exchanges, I don't think there are lower fees, if you find one share it with us

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bithumb Singapore provide 0% fees to their kyc completing users.

also others user have to pay 0.1% fees.

binance kucoin have also low fee when you use bnb or kcs as fees

On 11/22/2019 at 11:15 AM, IRINAZHAO said:

If I want to trade bitcoins, which exchange will require the lowest fees? I know that most ones charge for 0.2%. I think it's quite high, is there any one asking for lower fees?

I have seen one exchange BitOffer will distribute the maker 0.25% as commission. Any comments?

Now in Bittrex there is no fees for trading it's free you need just to create a account and pass the verification and the exchange give more than 50 dollars point to use it when you trade to pay for fee

On 11/22/2019 at 2:15 AM, IRINAZHAO said:

For this day there are a lot of exchange and base on what I use Yobit as low fee when I convert my bitcoin into other coin maybe because they want more user.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In terms of trading fees i think yobit in the best, but when it come  to withdraw  fees yobit has a litle bit higher withdraw fees compared to other exchanges but not for all currenceies, there is coins that have very small fees. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

every exchange have some coins that have low fees.i usually use trx and xlm for withdraw and most of exchanges have low fee for this coins but if  you want you can check fees in this site withdrawalfees.com. unfortunately it doesn't have yobit exchange.

Not every exchange charge their fees as 0.2%. Some may be higher or may be lower than that. But as long as it's still a reasonable price which is not too expensive, I'm okay a bit higher. Because what matter the most is the security of the exchange.

I haven't experienced various exchanges but while using yobit exchange i found it very safe as it protects the coins and balances of the wallets nicely and according to me the fees of yobit transactions is also reasonable which can be easily afforded. 

As for trading fees, it's something that a rolling man shouldn't look at because it's symbolic, and it doesn't determine the level of exchange whether it's good or not. 
The most important things to look at are safety, ease of Use and high liquidity.

I think Binance because there is a discount when you use their coins. At present Poloniex has offered a 0% trading fee until the end of the year. You will be able to look for it on google. Some traders don't know there are coins. You can use yobit exchange. also other users must pay a 0.1% fee. But the cost of bitcoin is much higher. I hold the old yobit individual exchangers. but different in some exchanges.

there is binance

it's got an low fees if you have BNB in your wallet

you will get an discount for 25% on every trade you make and on binance you have a lot of choices to trade and this is the best thing about it

Binance exchange has the lowest transaction fee I know. I am also using it. and it is true that the exchange has the lowest fee. It costs a lot less than yobit.