Which exchange requires the lowest fees? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IRINAZHAO

Which exchange requires the lowest fees?

In the event that you need low charge attempt some trade like Yobit, Binance, kucoin and bittrex they have low expense for exchange and store/exchange likewise some trade have their own local coin so it's will more decrease charge particularly for exchanging.

I am using binance and yobit exchange for trading. Both have low trading fee as compared to other exchanges. It also have low withdrawal fee. In binance you can transfer your assets free from binance to binance. 

I think the transaction fee may depend on the price of the coin an not in the exchange although every exchange have different amount of deposit and withdrawal fee. And i have only one exchange that i trusted and it is yobit exchange

The lowest trading fee is of hitbtc exchanges because its much lower them all others exchanges.so used hitbtc and enjoying least fee of trade fee. Because this is top level exchange .

There  are several trades in cryptoworld. I tin not state which of these trades the figure is lower. Since I don't employ every one of the trades. You know how to make use of yobit swap at this point for a sink expense. Be that as it may, bitcoin expenses are a portion higher. Be that as it may, several coins have lower charges. For example, litecoin's charges are lower

So far so good I have not seeing exchange that offer lowest fees like yobit exchange, because it have been recommended by many investor and is very simple to as well as earning some benefits from it also, I will recommend yobit exchange as the best and I bet you it will not disappoint.

• +2 1

I am using binance and yobit exchange for trading. Both have low trading fee as compared to other exchanges. It also have low withdrawal fee. In binance you can transfer your assets free from binance to binance. 

I think the transaction fee may depend on the price of the coin an not in the exchange although every exchange have different amount of deposit and withdrawal fee. And i have only one exchange that i trusted and it is yobit exchange

There  are several trades in cryptoworld. I tin not state which of these trades the figure is lower. Since I don't employ every one of the trades. You know how to make use of yobit swap at this point for a sink expense. Be that as it may, bitcoin expenses are a portion higher. Be that as it may, several coins have lower charges. For example, litecoin's charges are lower

The lowest trading fee is of hitbtc exchanges because its much lower them all others exchanges.so used hitbtc and enjoying least fee of trade fee. Because this is top level exchange

Since I'm new to this forum and haven't had my first income yet, I don't know about yobit. I haven't used yobit for money exchange yet so I don't know how much is the conversion fee on yobit. But I will use the comments of all of you members to gain experience so that it will be easier for me in the future.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, miller jhon said:

All exchange platforms require different fees according to the type and quantity of the order, but I do not think it is important to search for the lowest platform that requires fees, because this will not affect us unless our trading capital is very large.

Maker and Taker fees on the exchange do make the sense even to the small traders dude. There can be active day traders to perform trading with the small amounts, If the exchange charges commissions above the global standard, there will be no decent profits. There are already some cool exchange sites like FTX, Hoo, Binance, HitBTC, etc to charge lowest maker and taker fees😉

I think binace exchange site requires lowest fees for exchange. Cause lot of people use this site but they take lot of fees for exchange. So i think they should reduce some fees for exchange.

I think binance exchange has a lower fees because the trading and transaction fees is low compare to other exchangeYobit is good as an exchange, their trading fee is 0.2%, the fee is quite low.

Well,I have not been withdrawing money from any cryptocurrecy sites yet,so I won't definitely say which one has the lowest withdrawal fee, but I do hear some of my friends talking about litecoin having a lower fee of withdrawal.

In general, because of its high price, Bitcoin fees are high compared to other currencies and if you want to use good platforms and their fees are low, I suggest using binance and yobit platform.

Actually I am new here and I don't know about this page completely but I want to need a person who guide me about this page completely but I want to earn money online 

I am using Yobit exchange site and it also charges 0.2% trade fee and I am satisfied with it so I didn't searched for any other site as I think Yobit is the best at business and I feel secure while using Yobit for my transactions and trade for cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

So this was an advertisement for this exchange? I don't know and never heard of it, but I don't plan to risk unless there is some kind of reputation for an exchange. For this one I have not the slightest information and no time for due diligence.

Every exchange platform have different fees and it is very important to choose the best one which have the least fees so that we can save our much earning as we can. In my opinion yobit is the best one which have least fees. 

Yes you're right and this is the main issue and problem that we think for investing or trading with the forum . And yobit is best for trading or investing due to low fees. And this is the best forum to trade in which we get all benefits like trading investing mining wallet and many others. Due to this I prefer yogurt for trading ,investing in the digital field. Thank you for the Post.

Many online exchanges you can use but it is difficult to trust online exchange that is why always read reviews for what you want to use, for me i am using YOBIT online exchange it is secure very easy to use and have good exchange rate as compare to others. i recommend this exchange

Well, there are no exchanger who are having a small amount of fees ( if you're talking about to withdrawal and deposit fees) because it depends to the cryptocurrency coin, in ethereum we are having a gas fee which is costly and many people preferring to exchanged it into ripple or litecoin.

All exchanges take high fees on Bitcoin and on USD , so you cannot transfer them without paying this fee , even though it is different from one exchange to another, but you can transform your coins into another coin lie Litecoin for example an d I believe that you will be paying much less fees.

You are right I also care about the amount of fees an exchange  takes to perform a transaction, and to be honest there are so many new exchanges that makes free of charge transactions but I do not feel safe to use them , because they are new ones and there are no guaranteed they can shut down any time or be hacked, so it is better to stick with Binance and Yobit and they do not charged much.

• +2 1