Banks are way too analogy? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Banks are way too analogy?

Banks are really confused sometimes because of the new system of money system that we dont really know how this works but the truth is we need to really keep on putting up the right working with, so the banks are trying to figure out how to go round the whole system of crypto and its really not working that well until they do adopt one crypto , talks of ripple but the truth is we need to wait and see

• Useful or interesting 2

The banks now decided to adopt Bitcoin instead of getting left behind and it was correct to do that but I don't think that this will mean anything different for Bitcoin or banks. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin can't be stopped or tamed by banks or governments.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't believe in banks but they have a place and role to play. It will seem they now take over crypto and will try to become crypto banks just in case crypto becomes adopted widely. I will still have my own wallets, not use banks or paypal that is restricting Bitcoin inside paypal and doesn't allow transfering in or out.

• +1 1

The new technology bring joys as well dangers where the traditional banking is old but gives your assets to your family and you can recover your losses by proceeding legally. But in crypto you have to face hacking, scamming, pump and dump and mostly the secrecy where if you die your family can get any of your crypto assets in case the holder died. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Compared to bank, cryptocurrency is way more secure as it is using a complex algorithm to prevent the tampering of the transaction inside the block of block chain, since the bank has central authority the hackers will only focus on it unlike to cryptocurrency that is decentralized it would be hard for the hackers to hack it as it has no central control.

The presense of banks is not going to be needed as it is. They will need in some ways but slowly they lose, in deposits and in people. The bank system is not as powerful as before, the managers of banks will not run countries anymore. We are in the beginning of changes that will be helpful for the people and not the rulers.

• +2 1

I agree with you, putting money in the bank is completely unprofitable, in fact we are charged an administration fee every month. I think we better use the money to buy bitcoins. By buying bitcoin there is no discount every month and the profit is also more if the price of bitcoin rises.

• +1 1

I think banks are totally different form the bitcoin even we can't say that the banks are very poor in technology.  First of all banks are the good sources to  keep your money safe and secondly banks try their best to improve the economic condition of their country. On the other hand bitcoin is the coin which could better the life of person. Bitcoin is the digital currency and this currency can also deposit in banks.  So we should believe upon banks because some banks are created by government. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that many banks are interested in
blockchain for being a very advanced technology and it is sure that many banks will adopt it because the world of currencies is not left behind
  A big greeting to the whole community

We are still making use of the banks due to the reasons that most of the agencies ministries, department and other government officials has not adopted the means of payment via crypto currencies if not bank will have long be forgotten. Crypto currency is the modern era means of making transactions with suitable and effective features that are incomparable to local banking system

Edited by Guru2050

On 11/22/2019 at 11:22 AM, faceless said:

Why do you still believe in these banks? they have nothing to offer anymore.

I don't believe in banks but they aren't completely useless. What they do sometimes is immoral as the bankers are making mistakes too but have the governments to airdrop cash to them and fix every mistake of bad management. They are still seen as big part of economies but they are slowly declining and Bitcoin is gaining strength.

You are right, banks have been around for a long time but they don't contribute to the welfare of society, they only make profits. Not much has been done by banks other than helping with high-interest loans secured by securities. I think it's time to leave it and shift my money to a cryptocurrency type.

• +1 1

Of course, my dear, as the Bitcoin currency is developing in a very large way as this currency does not replace the banking system, as it will have a wonderful future, but with certain plans that are compatible with all the world. I wish success dear

Replace the banking system is pretty much difficult cause the system is adopt by the government and the things is legal. The main problem with the btc is that is not legal. The banking system is more easy to access and the service is next to to your house. 

In the traditional work follow the rules and regulation avoid digital currency is invented due to technology the technology e is more widely used in every field of life banks follow the technology day by day and improve their services

You can't expect banks and traditional systems to advance like cryptocurrency. All banks in every country are under the supervision of a central bank which is itself under the control of the government. They can't be innovative because authorities doesn't care about such things. They only want the power to manage the supply of money the way they want. The result is a boring system with slow progress. On the contrary, crypto belongs to individual people. Anyone who participates in crypto field, has a share because he can choose to mine it or not. Developers and software engineers are free to make adjustments or create new forks of the existing coins. This freedom of activity is what makes crypto a far more hi-tech financial system than banks.

• +2 2

I agree with you my friends banks means of workog are not latest idea, it is old idea, starting with the ATM feature, why not Just be able to buy stuff with your account than using ATM.

Yes banks are way to analogy and it even male things easy for us in manager ways because some time one is not need to go to Bank to withdraw money due to advancement of technology.

• +2 1

This problem was noticed by major banks and changed the way of working and found it necessary to accompany the process of development and have integrated the blockchain in general and Bitcoin in particular in their financial operations and make it available to people.

• +1 1

Opinions differ from person to person, with some believing that traditional banks serve their interests more than digital currencies and starting to convince the world that blockchain will never work. But what is certain is that banks will be canceled in the near future and digital currencies will dominate our world.

I have seen the opposite from what you said. Bitcoin has one advantage only from banks. It is financial freedom for those that own it because they don't have to follow any rule or sanction and are allowed to send to anobody else. This is how Bitcoin is ahead of the banks. The bank systems are ahead in all else, speed, scalability, fees, technology.

Bank are good in those past days. Blockchain system are best in these days. Blockchain using good technology  these are advance. Blockchain system are advance and bank are old system. So we use the blockchain system and crypto account. 

• +1 1

bangs are the supporting systems for many poor people and not well educated citizens in our world means that going in a digital era everyone can I get access to it without knowing about internet and online trading sites.ao banks Are also important aspect , I think bank can include this types of coins for whoever needs it.

I agree banks have been creating many problems in the economies. In 2008 it was banks that inflated housing market and created the housing bubble that instantly created huge problems in all the world. Banks are in big trouble again and any time this happens there is increase in national debt and more money is lend to banks to cover the mistakes and gaps they create. Bitcoin has everything programmed and recorded. Banks can't cheat this system so they only try to tame and become part of it today.

My friend, banks are not just transfer operations, they are keeping money and can be invested while they protect them from fraudsters and thieves, so they bear a great responsibility, but if you make a mistake, you will not be blamed, and they will return your money as it is. This is the difference between cryptocurrencies and banks.