Any investment involves a certain degree of risk. Currency trading can 
be risky if you use a significant amount of leverage. With leverage, it 
is possible to lose your entire investment and more if you are not 
careful. Because of this, you should research and use practice 
accounts before trading real money.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion, any type of trading such as forex or cryptocurrency trading carries a high risk. the most important thing is you have a trading strategy with consistent profits. do not get addicted to open positions and lose concentration.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 5:16 AM, ani3s123 said:

personally I think the market is an ultra dangerous market because very manipulated, we can not be sure of the direction of the market, I advise you to trade bitcone or etherieum on yobit

yes,I agree tht the forex market is dangerous but if you use your own knowledge and use your own strategy with proper money management, if you follow these steps then you are a safe trader otherwise if you follow other people's signal services and follow the other's strategy then you are not safe.

• +2 1

Just like how we earn profit and loss in crypto trading, is the same in forex trading they earn profit and loss. We can't say forex is not safe and there are many people who earn a lot of money from forex just like in crypto. Losing is there and in all both sides we can loss (forex & crypto) your knowledge and capital are the most important things that will give you good results in trading forex.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Trading Forex is better then trading on the Crypto currency but without having the Forex knowledge and also the indicator and market info you are just wasting your money.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Trading forex weather can be safe or risk, this is depending with your knowledge of trading, money management and risk management also.

• +2 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't like leverage. It's like gambling.

You get too much from something simple and you may lose too much suddenly
The fact is that the Forex markets are mostly leveraged and highly dependent on it
The cryptocurrency market does not need that because changes are faster and larger.

Some currencies change at rates that may reach 20 per cent per day.

This is very rare in the forex markets.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i readed before about forex trading, and i see that have more risk  than cryptocurrency, so i prefer to trade on cryptocurrency only 

It cannot be said that the use of high leverage is the cause of the loss.
I use very high leverage but nevertheless enter mini trades.
The risk does exist, but capital management and emotional control reduce losses to a minimum.

• +2 1

It is safe to trade forex once you are using the legit forex broker, but it might be risk if you are using very high leverage in trading and you have lack of forex knowledge. 

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Just like how we earn profit and loss in crypto trading, is the same in forex trading they earn profit and loss. We can't say forex is not safe and there are many people who earn a lot of money from forex just like in crypto. Losing is there and in all both sides we can loss (forex & crypto) your knowledge and capital are the most important things that will give you good results in trading forex.

You have spoken very well about trading  Trading is buying and selling.  Forex trading and crypto trading are both profitable and risky.  However, if you have a good experience, you can make a good profit by trading.  But now crypto trading is more profitable.

• +1 1

It could even be much safer than trading in bitcoin, but if you know what you are doing, because forex has it's risk as well as it involves trading with leverage.. it is  called margin trading which could liquidate all your balance not just the money you set on order.

• +1 1

I think in order to be a good reader and save your account and money and make less risk you need to be a lot of learnt person and also you need to be have more and more patients too

• +2 1

Both forex trading and cryptocurrencies trading involves high risks. Before starting any kind of trading its requires you to acquire knowledge about it practice it very well before you involves your money into it.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, Amr90 said:

It cannot be said that the use of high leverage is the cause of the loss.
I use very high leverage but nevertheless enter mini trades.
The risk does exist, but capital management and emotional control reduce losses to a minimum.

No one has said that's high leverage causes high loses, but high leverage means if you win the trade, you'll be earned much profit, but also if you lose the trade, you'll be getting biggest loss.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/5/2020 at 3:16 AM, ani3s123 said:

personally I think the market is an ultra dangerous market because very manipulated, we can not be sure of the direction of the market, I advise you to trade bitcone or etherieum on yobit

So what's you means is that forex is unpredictable while crypto market is predictable? You are wrong mate, the forex market is predictable just by doing the market analysis only.

• +3 1

Yeah my friend trade in Forex is safe.  Because your information is safe in this platform. 

This exchange site is Trusted.  So you can use it without   any   doubt. 

Thanks my friend   

I think trading is the best for online earning. Forex trading is the best. Crypto currency is also good for trading. In the forex you can double trade in one time. You can buy when it's price is low and sell it at high price you take a profit. When it's price is high you can sell it and when it's go down you can sell and take a profit. You can take profit both times.

• +1 1

Trading is always risky either it is forex trading or crypto trading and You can be successful only when you have a proper knowledge and experience in it as without proper knowledge there is more risks of losses and you can hardly earn any profit.So You are right that we should learn and gain experience before getting involved in any kind of trading.

I think trading on any platform will be risky if we don't follow the rules of Rick management properly. Same is the case with forex if you follow the rules properly then the chances of lose will decreases. So make a strategy first and then apply it to see the results. 

• +4 1

Yes. You can safely trade in the forest because the site is very good. Everyone uses the site for trading or for deposits. The security system is very good and everyone is earning a fair amount of income. So there will be no problem. Thank you.

We must bear in mind that all markets where trading is done are manipulated markets, and therefore there is a high risk of losing our money, it is important to know or learn a good system and keep a time in demo accounts to show that we can really against the market. It is not easy, but it is something that can be learned. 

That it's safe, it's secure. But what really matters is the study and where you go to study. Forex is not someone, the main thing is to learn the basics and practice in demo. After the time you already know the basics or at least learn to copy your teachers. It would be the right thing to launch you to real. So it all depends on education!

Certainly my friend, all types of trading are dangerous, but experience, knowledge and follow-up are what make you avoid a loss. Dividing your capital correctly is also one of the most important factors that make you avoid a loss. If you are disappointed in a particular currency, you will have five or ten other currencies that do the right thing. This is what makes you very good profit.

• +5 1