Bitcoin to hit $4500 buy the end of 2019 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Bitcoin to hit $4500 buy the end of 2019

I think that was too low but it's possible too, Since it's end of the year and dump something like this was always happen but my prediction the lowest atleast $5,000 not $4,500. On early year 2020 my prediction will pumped again until Bitcoin halving so better too buy some bitcoin on december and sell it later.

• +2 1

Probably yes, now is good time to buy and hold or store, just the stupid who will spend it now, every price has his advantage and disadvantages 

Just now, wilbertson said:

According to this article from cointelegraph bitcoin might hit a low prixe of 4500 usd, https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-may-hit-4-500-but-miners-have-mostly-capitulated-analysts/amp

What are your thoughts and what are you going to do now?

if that happen.. buy more bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is the winner in the future... many bigcompanies invest in bitcoin and im sure they have make a way to skyrocket the price.

In crypto, anything can happen which is hard to predict. As we already see the price of bitcoin cross 20k$ which no want thought. But as my predict, I don't think so that the price of bitcoin will not go below $5,000$ if the market situation is bad.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

This is the part where we gonna need some whale to save us from this. Without a pump we're real going to see 4500, because normal holders are simply selling right now.

Well, i will just play safe for now. Like everytime i received bitcoins or some coins, i will go directly cash it out into fiat, just to play safe because i'm afraid the price will go down again

On 11/22/2019 at 3:20 AM, wilbertson said:

According to this article from cointelegraph bitcoin might hit a low prixe of 4500 usd, https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-may-hit-4-500-but-miners-have-mostly-capitulated-analysts/amp

The capitulation is already happening, it is a matter of time for bitcoin to touch the 5500, but the 4500 I still doubt it, it depends too much on the intention of the large buyers of the currency, even in the area of the 4500 it is very prone to be below the last support average that was 3100.

21 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I'm cashing out to fiat at this time is a loss as the fee you will pay on buying more is gonna be bigger, why don't you send them to a stable coin?

Like what? There is no stable coin cryptocurrency beside USDT/Tether. Most of cryptocurrency are falling down a few days ago though. That's why i turn my coin into fiat first and wait until the market go up.

I think the price will not decrease to 4500 usd. in crypto market price may down anytime but the price do pump too. so it is good time for investor to buy btc. I wish the price will start pumping from December.

Basically, if bitcoin hit 4500$ buy the end of 2019 so, it's really panic for who hold bitcoin. No one can't say what happen end of 2019. i wish it will hit 20k to making profitable us

I was about to say that it wouldn't be possible for Bitcoin to reach that price but now... Bitcoin is already under that line. I just still hope that even not before this year ends, its value would rise up again.

In my opinion I don't think we can see again the dump price of bitcoin in this month, seems that news is a FUD. For now bitcoin price is now $7300 I'm hope that in this month bitcoin reach at least $8000 so it won't dump again, it will continue increasing.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whenever bitcoin price experiences a big movement either up or down, it is both good and bad for some bitcoiners. If bitcoin price falls to $4500, it is bad for those who work to earn bitcoin because they will receive less reward for their work if they convert it to fiat. It also applies to us who earn by posting here. We will earn much less money when bitcoin price goes down. But it is good for those of us who want to buy and hold. If bitcoin price reaches $10K, our investment will double and if BTC reaches $15K it will triple! Any way, if bitcoin really decreases to $4.5K, I will definitely buy as much as I can. However, according to most predictions, bitcoin price will reach around $6000 - $6500. This is more likely to happen.

$4500 i think it's too low since we have support on $5000 and if that really happen to bitcoin market i just wait till bullish trend coming and if have some extra fund i just buy some bitcoin to get some profit on Mid 2020 when bitcoin halving occur mate.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, wilbertson said:

According to this article from cointelegraph bitcoin might hit a low prixe of 4500 usd,but 

That's way to low from all the predictions I've read but reading the article, these so called experts has good analysis why is this going to happen but I still doubt that the predition we are a few weeks before the end of the year, and the $4500 is such a huge drop that it will have an impact.

I think Bitcoin is going to break through the support of 7k and even hit 8k. That analysis is good, but it is gonna fail.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:20 PM, wilbertson said:

It's still possible, based on the article about the worst value that can be achieved in cryptocurrency right now which is around $ 5,000. Whatever it is at least according to some experts also halving can bring crypto up. All of this is only a prediction and the possibility of not happening 100%.

4 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I get your point, but I see you're forgetting that bitcoin could go lower or higher 50% within an hour.

With halving coming and the current adoption, I think it's unlikely, it could go that way but not when there is halving coming, I missed that 50% drop in an hour can you send the link of that drop 

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So even the bull run after the halving you think it's just prediction that could not happen? I thought the impacts of the halving is basic math.

in mathematics when miners only get half and they have to force the market to make high bitcoin values. You should know that in the crypto market it is unpredictable. indeed in principle as I said that the miner must force the market value to rise because of the reduced block being mined. what if the miners fail to force the market? or what if the miner is already fused with the current value. what I mean is not 100% happening is hit $ 4500 in the end 2019, I think you need to understand punctuation.

In my opinion, I think it won't drop at $4500 the price of bitcoin, we already touched the bottom of the price of bitcoin, and now bitcoin is still recovering state. Hopefully we can see increasing price of bitcoin in the next year.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We are in the last days of 2019 and we are far from the mentioned price level. Of course, it cannot be said that it is impossible to fall back to the price level without the end of the year, as 2019 has taught us how serious price movements can be. Nevertheless, I think that the price level of 4500 USD mentioned in the subject is not possible if there is no other development or very serious sales pressure from the big investor.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

In bitcoin everything is possible bull n bear market is the tactics of whales be strong with your holdings in long term bitcoin is a gem but always diversify your portfolio

Nah, that isn't going to happen this year and I'm really hoping bitcoin doesn't drop that low next year or ever again for that matter.

People make all sorts of crazy predictions based on price movements that last a few days, and they think it's got to be the start of a trend.  And it usually isn't.  Trying to predict future prices from past ones is insanity in my opinion, but there are so many traders who do exactly that.

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin price will down below 4500$. If that will happen then it will be a good news for us because we can buy more bitcoin at a cheaper rate. But I think it will mot happen. It is only a day dream.