Binance Exchange KYC Leak - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Binance Exchange KYC Leak

Yes, KYC has a lot of opponents. And there are more than enough minuses in the system itself. I think soon she will not be. Too many complaints.

10 hours ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Tetapi dengan hal-hal dan masalah-masalah seperti yang dihadapi oleh binance, pertukaran binance sekarang lebih pedih dan lebih kuat daripada waktu fud itu

Yes, now binance has become a favorite cryptocurrency exchange for cryptocurrency investors, regardless of whether investors choose to kyc or not,in addition binance exchange through his ceo is also active on social media, things like that are very rare, considering that cryptocurrency tends to carry anonymity,, cz binance prefers to be a friendly person in the binance community!!!

I don't think binance employees woulds steal KYC information and if they did, that's really messed up.  If employees were going to take anything, it would be the cryptocurrencies themselves and not just info, although I'm sure they could sell that info to dark marketeers if they wanted to.

You have to watch out who you give your data to, even if it's a relatively trusted exchange like binance.  You just never know whose hands it's going to end up in.

5 hours ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because most people don't like kyc because it is hard so I am don't like kyc because it is hard

Not that's people are hating KYC because it hard, but people hate KYC because they don't like to keep their privacy publicly like that in exchanges

On 12/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, Jon said:

What can we do to cancel the KYC process, because many projects are adapting to it nowadays?

There is no way to take back what you have submitted, especially when submitted to a scam site, and the worst part is that we mostly verify KYC on fake airdrops.

There are many problems in every exchange, but Binance always gets a lot of problems like hacking and currently KYC, I hope they can solve this and make traders not worry about their data being leaked.🙄

Binance is a trusted and secure exchange which is listed on the top of exchange. Day by day it's improving it's security more. Binance has many exchanes in many countries like us, singapore etc. Also this exchange have a decetralized exchanger.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Nowadays airdrop are becoming alarming, after participating to n the event, before the distribution they will request for verification and sometimes they need only passport or national id

And for the hunger f free money we do that, submitting your IDs, it is like selling off, and sometimes some of those airdrops are not even paying.

I also don't like the kyc is good. mainly binance is a good exchange but i think they are not doing any wrong with the customers. now the exchange is much secured.

Binance Crypto currency Exchange:-

Binance crypto currency exchange is good exchange and i used this crypto currency exchange and work on these binance and more people use this service. This is good crypto currency exchange and more reliable and more crypto trader work.

I do not like KYC, and anything that requires KYC verification is avoided, if required, I will accept KYC verification. I really don't like this

17 hours ago, Ayshakhan said:

Yes I agreed I now should ask courselves I can we trust them with our ifo I'd because if those are hack there is not good 

Yes people should know that it is not not just money that is valuable, our ID info is also very valuable, you could have someone living your life ans abuse it.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, cryptosix said:

This has happened in August 2019 and exchanges are forcing to submit KYC for verifying. If these exchanges can't secure our data, then what is the purpose of it. Do you really think the data was hacked by scammers or by the employees of Binance?

How can we trust a Exchange by putting our money with them?

You can read further from this link https://www.coindesk.com/binance-kyc-issue

They should offer compensation at least 10 BNB per person lol. True, or not? Personal data should be carefully safeguarded. The price of personal data is invaluable and 10 BNB is a very small price.

I really hate KYC features i mean not that so much but because KYC is just needed when you are dealing with a lot of money or coins. and also people like to trade anonimously.

I really hate KYC, I always try to avoid it, I like it much more anonymously. but with binance I still don't have to force KYC. I still see binance okay

1 hour ago, Riazullah said:

No I don't think binance will show any privacy they even do not show your refferals so how can they share your verification Id Thanks

Well you have heard the leak, if you don't believe it it is good for you, sometimes a little faith is best.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:56 AM, cryptosix said:

This has happened in August 2019 and exchanges are forcing to submit KYC for verifying. If these exchanges can't secure our data, then what is the purpose of it. Do you really think the data was hacked by scammers or by the employees of Binance?

I prefer to stay away from KYC exchanges. As big exchanges website ,gets paid in huge amount by selling our data,details to anonymous people.  Who for some reason are interested in our details for research purposes, giving out your KYC for verification is like selling your soul to the devil . It says the purpose of KYC is to tackle against fraudulent ,money laundering etc. This is nuts, if it was a transactions of more than 100,000$ they can ask for KYC for security purposes. Just for a mere 30$ they ask you to verify your account by submitting KYC. 

Its alarming if that is true before i stay away from (kyc )kow youre costumer procedure ive done it with binance and it so easy to validate my account but now i dont like yo make other kyc procedure anymore

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 2:07 PM, jubayerm2020 said:

The KYC issue on binance was just a fud made by the competitors of it. The binance team said that they didn't store the KYC files of every user so it is impossible to leak....

I also think that the exchange is very much trusted by all but some one is saying that about the leak. I think all should forget about it and trust on them.

KYC data are really valuable fro hackers ideed. Identity theft is becoming a bigger problem everyday. It's very easy to create a creditcard with KYC data. I've heard there is some company buzzy with an KYC solution that is based on blockchain. Anyone ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I really hate KYC in all exchange so I use any exchange that not require to complete KYC like kucoin and cointiger and binance DeX. 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, cryptosix said:

Hun these all are exchanges that are not so much good guys. As I wanna say that we might have to be hurry and work hard and see that which exchange will be better for us in the future.

2 hours ago, madark said:

Every legit and qualified trade are utilizing third-party benefit to confirm the KYC records of each client who did the KYC so rest guaranteed.

AFAIK, Binance does not use third parties for the KYC process in their exchanges. Or maybe you can show a third party that is used by Binance?