Binance Exchange KYC Leak - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Binance Exchange KYC Leak

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

This is the risk that we have to face, because we cannot trade if we don't undergo KYC, I prefer to do KYC to a government monitored company that on project that do not undergo compliant to authorities like airdrops.

They ask only during the payment for us, but they don't ask while we are paying to them. Feel the difference between both ways.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, cryptosix said:

This has happened in August 2019 and exchanges are forcing to submit KYC for verifying. If these exchanges can't secure our data, then what is the purpose of it. Do you really think the data was hacked by scammers or by the employees of Binance?

How can we trust a Exchange by putting our money with them?

You can read further from this link https://www.coindesk.com/binance-kyc-issue

I want to know where all of our data goes for KYC as they give it to government or not?

Just now, PiedPiper said:

The government can request it but they need a court order for that, they should specify for what reason and you charge the exchange if they leaked your information, all instituions has a privacy protection and it includes exchanges.

So in this particular case who would sue or charge binance of this information leak? We want our information to be safe.

I have a verified account in Binance from last year and it's good for me to participate in some IEO on exchange and i don't really care about my security it's the most famous and all the time we have news about hacking but nothing else

Just now, PiedPiper said:

If you think your information was leaked and you have an evidence, you can go to court for that, but of course we all know Binance is a multi million dollar exchange expect a tough opposition.

So in which country i can go? China or malta courts? Binance support did not tell me where their head quater is? This is just wrong.

3 hours ago, HammadAli said:

I want to know where all of our data goes for KYC as they give it to government or not?

The govt wont take any documents that are invested in exchanges or with coins, but these people are just collecting to keep with them. I see their is no need for a KYC  and why does these exchanges don't have a certificate?

These exchanges doesn't even show their offices, but they need documents from people when they ask to withdraw money from their wallets.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:06 PM, Sebastian_LA said:

I do not understand why to introduce KYC verification of the  cryptocurrency should be completely anonymous. BUT this does not work if you enter the mandatory verification

These exchanges destroys the whole meaning of crypto. They always start with KYC as optional but later they start giving difficulties for people with no KYC until all falls into it.

3 hours ago, josh said:

The investigation was still in progress so far, But if this was really true, this is not a good anymore because KYC is not a joke if the platform can't make it secure their customers privacy. Because once the kyc of their supporters is not secure this might be the fall of the exchange in the future. 

It's not only for that exchange, but people will lose hopes on all exchanges. Many people might shared their passport for verification so this will be against the law. I don't know why they need such type of verification when they can't open a branch to verify offline documents.

23 hours ago, josh said:

That's the saddest things possible may happen in the future.  But I hope majority will not lose hope on all the exchange platform site in cryptocurrency just because of one's mistakes of the exchange then all platform may get affected by it. 

Yeah, but it was the top exchange in the world, so they should have some knowledge by keeping more security on the funds.

19 hours ago, Bashir said:

There kyc is ok since the exchange is good since it is legits and all of the rules are good to obey

Did you done your KYC? people are getting angry everyday with any of the exchange because of the investment they made into the crypto.

I hate kyc exchanges binace is very big site i not expecd form binace this happend i holded some money in binace exchange

5 minutes ago, josh said:

Those top exchange that has been faced so many issues like in binance, the platform still recovered and they maintained the good reputation they have in the market, but for the exchange that are not like binance, I don't they can also manage that issues. 

These Binance had regained their position by depositing funds into the loser wallets. They have shown some good things even when the scamming had happened in their exchange, but I want they should take care as this should not happen in the future.

17 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

I hate kyc exchanges binace is very big site i not expecd form binace this happend i holded some money in binace exchange

If you hate KYC verification I think you have to accept it then and like it also. Because binance is the big exchange site, it must recommended to use KYC for security

I don't think that binance forcing to do KYC to the users and you know there is no ultimate solid security exchange because hackers can hack it if they crack the security.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency currency is the digital cryptocurrency. The other currencies like flat currency can be stored in bank accounts. However there are many secure cryptocurrency banks that stores our money with safe. Everyone knows these secure cryptocurrency banks. They will protect your privacy.

Actually I don't hate Binance KYC as long as they can protect our identity safely, but often the identity is misused by irresponsible people. so we often bear the negative consequences of their actions.

22 hours ago, Bashir said:

Not yet but maybe very soon I will get myself verified in there site but for now I am not interested

OK, as your wish and your account may be perfect for trading and small. I still don't know who is the right whether Binance really got hacked or it was a FUD news.

We have to take care by providing Voter ID card for verification instead of Passport or  higher documents. Online websites had always problems and most of our data was leaked.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, cryptosix said:

This has happened in August 2019 and exchanges are forcing to submit KYC for verifying. If these exchanges can't secure our data, then what is the purpose of it. Do you really think the data was hacked by scammers or by the employees of Binance?

May be this is not true because so many fake news will run on the internet and peoples will just fail the other person work and performance because so many jealous peoples are in the world that if they are not going any good then they blame to the other peoples. SO i think this news is fake binance is secure and safe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 minutes ago, khan22 said:

May be this is not true because so many fake news will run on the internet and peoples will just fail the other person work and performance because so many jealous peoples are in the world that if they are not going any good then they blame to the other peoples. SO i think this news is fake binance is secure and safe.

Your words are too true, but we don't know who is real and who is liar. Binance is a top exchange also they recently told that scammers had hacked their exchange or wallet. Do you agree on this part?

On 11/22/2019 at 12:11 PM, cryptosix said:

Is this real? I recently did kyc on binance, did my information also leaked? How to chexk

1 hour ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Is this real? I recently did kyc on binance, did my information also leaked? How to chexk

Try to check in Google, if that could be helpful, but most of them store in their real offline PCs. I think your data is safe with Binance so no lose and need not to worry.

Just give a search in Google and see if anything you can find.

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Try to check in Google, if that could be helpful, but most of them store in their real offline PCs. I think your data is safe with Binance so no lose and need not to worry.

Just give a search in Google and see if anything you can find.

Thanks, and i searched google the news was on August 2019 but i have done kyc few days ago only so my data are safe 😀 and thanks again for info

On 12/7/2019 at 9:10 PM, Jon said:

Leaking of users data is very bad for the platform and that means even the biggest exchange in crypto has lapses that need to be corrected too

That is why i always avoid KYC, your data could be used in scam activities and you couls even be incriminated.

3 minutes ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Sementara Binance masih menyelidiki legitimasi klaim pemeras, tampaknya data yang digunakan sebagai leverage sebenarnya berasal dari peretasan yang terjadi tahun lalu.

From what you know, is it possible to explain a little chronology of the leaking of data from binance exchanges, and what data was stolen,

whether it is related to documents or the identity of a member of the binance, or precisely important matters that fall into the category of company secrets....

3 minutes ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Itu terjadi pada bulan Agustus tahun lalu Anda dapat google juga tetapi beberapa orang mengatakan itu benar tetapi Binance sendiri telah menyatakannya sebagai Fud sehingga tidak ada yang bisa mengatakan apa itu drama nyata

Ooow, so you could say it's just a joke or topic to slightly heat up the cold cryptocurrency atmosphere,so there is nothing to worry about identity security that is sent to the binance platform to meet the verification of know your costumers,but by chance my account hasn't been fully verified either,because I can still trade without worrying about the security of personal data!!!!

2 minutes ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Ya Anda bisa tetapi saat itu fud muncul oleh sekelompok orang hanya menurunkan nilai pertukaran binance di pasar tetapi saya tidak tahu untuk alasan apa mereka melakukannya

Hahaha, such a thing also happens in a trade, I think drama only exists on television in the telenovela,then as you recall, whether with the emergence of the issue, has a negative impact on the exchange of binance, such as a decrease in income, or precisely with the emergence of an issue instead gets a sense of empathy from the community and members...