Binance Exchange KYC Leak - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Binance Exchange KYC Leak

This is very bad to know it happened to Binance. It is another reason I don't want to do kyc and I'm using Yobit for this. But I have known that binance also don't ask for kyc for lower than 2btc transfers so we can still use it along with Yobit. Yobit and Cryptotalk have tought me cryptocurrencies and I will never abandon or stop using them.

• +1 1

Take note that a report from UK analyst firm CryptoCompare said Binance bypassed Huobi and OKEx in September to become the largest crypto derivatives exchange in terms of trading volume.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:26 AM, cryptosix said:

If these exchanges can't secure our data, then what is the purpose of it.

They never could secure our data. Nobody can. Banks data have been hacked hundreds of times. Visa Mastercard too. There are billions of people personal data for sale because an idiot employee had no clue what computers are. This is the problem we have idiots using computers in 2020 because their dad wanted them to work at a bank. Or in our case on a crypto exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very unfortunate that important data like this can be leaked at one of the large exchanges like this, there is no fully safe exchange, the most important thing is prevention or responsibility.

Exchanges are requesting KYC for the security of the exchange and the user itself, I don't see any problem with that, it's something that will become normal in a while

Passed off manner earlier than august 2019 my pal it turned into a leak from February 2018 and it turned into to cripple binance and break their popularity as soon as and for all however those fortunate men lived on and got lower back from some thing that might've ended some other alternate.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, KYC leaks are very vulnerable in every exchange, possibly KYC data is sold on the black market. For this reason, the security of each exchange must be strictly maintained. Exchanges must ensure the safety of every exchange user, including KYC.

• +1 1

exchanges like binance should have an extra layer of security for that kind of problems or never require a kyc policy for his users just like yobit. yobit dont require any kyc

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It was very sad news & CZ said there were involvements of some scammers. I really don't wish to provide KYC documents to the centralized exchange platforms due to this reason. I choose exchange where KYC is optional.

Well, cryptocurrency is the digital cryptocurrency, the other currencies like flat currency can be stored in bank accounts, there are many secure cryptocurrency banks that stores our money with safe.

It's sad to hear that, because we have entrusted the exchange's KYC but the data might leak, I think if they can't save our ID data, it's better not to ask for KYC verification. If that happens like now then there's nothing we can do. Choosing an exchange that does not require KYC is indeed difficult, we better look for an exchange that does not require KYC verification.

• +1 1