Binance Exchange KYC Leak - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Binance Exchange KYC Leak

Binance is one of the best exchanges and i think it may be the leading one because it has many users, i think they are very carefully to save their clients data in secure files so that they can not be leaked. Mistakes are happening sometimes, but binance is a trusted site and i also using it since 2017.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I heard this news the KYC data was hacked by scammers not by their employees. This is such a bad news. We all need to rethink about it, whether it's save to give your personal information to any exchange or anyone or not. 

Binance exchange don't accepted this that its kyc documents leaked or hacked by any person so we can't say this is really happening or not and also we need careful if biggest exchange don't save our documents then how small exchanges done this. Not possible they save our kyc. So don't used small exchange for kyc.

i dont like to do kyc and provide my documents to exchanges so i usually use exchanges without kyc for withdrawal.kyc is not required in binance and you can withdraw maximum 2 btc daily without kyc but if your ip changes you account will be frozen and you should do kyc for unfreeze.

• +4 1

Really binance kyc leaked? Wow that's very terrible to hear. That's why i always said we shouldn't give our kyc to any platform in Crypto as Crypto means privacy and it is ruining everything as kyc need is increasing these days in every platform and listening such data leak is worst.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The option to activate kyc on binance is added only in case you want to use fiat and purchase currencies by using visa or mastercard

Life is great and enjoy it

We cannot judge the famous Binance platform through these procedures, especially since the administration has apologized for the reason for these procedures, and there is an important point which is that they do not request all personal confidential information but only information related to mail and name

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

An exchange without any KYC is always at risk. It can't ensure us that our funds have the chance to get scammed. But always remember that the kyc is for our own safety. And if we go through an kyc then it will keep us away from the hackers. And if we have to go through kyc then we should do it. Because this is for the further safety of us. 

• +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:58 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Binance do not require KYC unless you have huge amount of crypto on it. Having $1000 or below does not require much kyc than email you use to register. 

I think that some branch they have in Europe asked for mandatory KYC. I don't even remember how they called it, Binance UK perhaps. Still I've never done KYC either and didn't have problems in their main exchange. The amount is higher than $1000. You can withdraw up to 2BTC without any KYC.

And as expected, it was denied by Binance on this Article. Binance uses a third-party data management company in Identity Mind and the issue happened during that period of partnership and the issue was related to Kraken too, so I am made to partially believe it's more of a hack on the database. 

All in all, they must ensure the customer data are as safe as the funds to prevent misuse on the wrong hands.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have a confirmed record in Binance from a year ago and it's beneficial for me to take an interest in some IEO on trade and I don't generally think about my security it's the most popular and all the time we have news about hacking yet nothing else

Most platforms are vulnerable to penetration by fraudsters because they contain large amounts of money, so some of these platforms require kyc in order to verify the data of their users, but despite that I do not think that any site will be 100% safe from penetration.

yes , i know this accident is happen in past , this is really unusual think happen with binance user . Many users lost their personal information in this process .  this is only one reason I didn't doing kyc on any platform .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Binance is good and number one exchange and all this should not be happened. You are right now many exchanges ask for kyc but they are unable to secure our identity. They should invest much on security. 

The exchanges are said to keep the record of the customres and their momwy so they are forced to keep the condition of kyc and thus they need you to do it, as a genuine customer.

People got to be careful with this kind of new, finally most of its are fud. 

Edited by Hfaragon33

I did read about the binance kyc leak as well which is possibly just as bad as getting hacked as providing customer governmental related information like passports and id details is terrible. If such data gets into the wrong hands illegal copies get made and sold to others and fake identity would be popping up all over the place. Luckily I did read that binance was able to close the leak rather quickly and not too many accounts were affected.

Very sad hearing news of user data being leaked from one of the sites that use Binance Exchange sites, I use this Exchange site myself, although it was surprising to hear about a leak of KYC verification data, I don't know why this is happening to us.

This is another reason why we must not perform the KYC procedure demanded by exchange and websites, because they make mistakes they don't store the identities in a secure way and they lose them to hackers that can later use them to scam members of these exchanges of even try to hack them and steal their cryptocurrencies. With yobit we don't have this problem as it doesn't need KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never liked the kyc .. to register and deposit they do not ask for practically anything, but to withdraw even 10 dogecoins they ask you for the 2fa and according to what movements the kyc ... and the thing is that, where do those go to stop documents? who has access to them? because if they stole their money they can also steal the data ..

I have not performed KYC in binance and one reason is this because the KYC is getting leaked and falls in the hands of dangerous people that can use it in many ways to exploit our private data. I will not use Binance again if they force KYC and Yobit is an excellent exchange for all that think the same.

• +2 1

I didn't know Binance had this leak. I will read more about it, it seems to be done last year but I am very glad to know about this. How they covered it up I wonder as this is very big to know it happend. Thanks for the information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now after the leak, Binance has stepped up security. I think users in the near future have nothing to worry about as the exchange is improving in this matter.