Be aware of fake binance channels! - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware of fake binance channels!

Yes, it’s very dangerous if we enter the wrong network and think that this is the initial basket, then all my crypto will be lost We must be very careful if we want to exchange. Therefore, always think)

As long as you are not sending your funds to anyone no matter who online it wouldn't matter even you are in the fake channel or something, no one can do anything.

Friends this topic is very important read this topic very carefully . I suggest you that dont just go the binance website before read properly because many websites open an scam website for scamming purpose .Just read the URL of website you will understand  and catch the scam site .

If you like my opinion then give me like and support me ❤️

Yeah now near are hence lots of fake checking account to snack our asset and in attendance is binance also in the inventory hence we retain to varify to begin with about these sort of description

lots of crooks are seizing this opportunity and working obtainable., yes, Binance is one of the main bitcoin and altcoin trade web sites and it does not run far from the ones results.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:45 AM, Alensam said:

yes, scammers are now sending emails to get the Data of the users so be careful and always check the senders emails

I have been receiving phishing emails and other successfully login from many sites, just to trick me to click on the link that was send to the email

I think this is a way that hackers use to deceive investors, when they fake a communication channel of an exchange. I rarely use this groups on telegram or Facebook, but only on the homepage or with the support of the consulting team.

Hi friend 👋, did you my post helpful? 

Then leave ❤️ for me

Yes I agree with you that we should be aware of fake binance channel, some people are just creating fake channel just to rip their fellow human beings out of their various crypto currency, I hope that many will be wise that they are fake channel 

11 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

I think this is a way that hackers use to deceive investors, when they fake a communication channel of an exchange. I rarely use this groups on telegram or Facebook, but only on the homepage or with the support of the consulting team.

They have been into telegram and convincing people about binance and if they will like to invest in some stupid rate of interest or the account is suspended

Not only binance. There are a lot of fake community channel that claimed that they are real to gain a future-victims to scam them. Which is why, always double everything first. Especially in telegram, there are a lot of scam schemes in there

One scammed on telegram offer me to earn big money on such fake binance website. He said that I can make 5x of my deposit.  But I send him to spam. Here a lot of spammer around

exactly when using Binance telegrams, you want to verify that it is Binance's, it's far pretty easy no longer to rush to enroll in such agencies when you do now not have facts approximately it.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, wilbertson said:

Binance is one of the top bitcoin and altcoins exchange site, so it is very used by scammers. 

Binance has a tendency of creating new telegram groups when they have a new offer, scammers use this to create channels using the name binance to scam people.

Currently there is a fake binance group that claims to offer 10x of your deposit, minimum deposit is 1 eth or 0.05 btc.

Be aware there are many fake groups like these.

Many scammers try to scam with people through binance trust. They take funds from many people for service. But in real service is free. Don't be in trape.

1 hour ago, Amirul Islam said:

Many scammers try to scam with people through binance trust. They take funds from many people for service. But in real service is free. Don't be in trape.

Binance will always be a target by scammers, o they should realize this and do something about.

Yes we are beaware of that also we know they also goibg to scam us there is no time with the admins to get us in a live chat and then start discussing something with us thanks for herw

On 12/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, kusvuw10 said:

Thousands of crooks are seizing this opportunity and working out there., Yes, Binance is one of the leading bitcoin and altcoin exchange websites and it doesn't run away from those consequences.

well i think it would be easy to realize a real from a fake binance channels because i have been added so many times to fake channels and its always so easy to tell if its fake.

It's best not to close the page of certain sites on your pc.  When you get mail. Double-check the sender always.  Once you see any suspicious mail. Always block such sender. 

Wonderful I don't have any knowledge about this thanks a great deal for the information  it will greatly help people especially beginners like me

I think scams are in every transaction, especially big and popular deals. to identify binance channels for me is difficult, the simpler way is to protect yourself, always be careful and carefully check the websites, and avoid talking to strangers, report when suspicious doubt

One should always be aware of fake finance. Because nowadays many people are being cheated in the field of online based work. So in my opinion all users should always be aware

You need to constantly know about artificial fund. Due to the fact today many individuals are increasingly being robbed in the field of on the web-centered perform. Thus I think almost all people should take note

There are usually a number of binance sites offered in the online world, most of them are scams. Of course, you have to be careful of them. If you work on a scam site you will never get any profit from it.

18 hours ago, sazzad925379 said:

There are usually a number of binance sites offered in the online world, most of them are scams. Of course, you have to be careful of them. If you work on a scam site you will never get any profit from it.

We should be very careful in dealing with social medias they will camouflage and you will think it is from them