Be aware of fake binance channels! - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware of fake binance channels!

On 11/22/2019 at 6:39 AM, wilbertson said:

Binance is one of the top bitcoin and altcoins exchange site, so it is very used by scammers. 

Binance has a tendency of creating new telegram groups when they have a new offer, scammers use this to create channels using the name binance to scam people.

Currently there is a fake binance group that claims to offer 10x of your deposit, minimum deposit is 1 eth or 0.05 btc.

Be aware there are many fake groups like these.

Someone try to scam me by asking me to pay some amount of money before he activate my account, I thought he was support member, and he chat me in private we have to be smart enough because scammers are increasing daily. 

Thanks for the info, scammers are very unique people.. They come with new ways every day so that they can steal our coins easily! We have to be careful to avoid them dear friends.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 20.02.2020 at 11:26, xandwinzo said:

I hate those scammer all over telegram groups it's to much i don't Know why they do that it's just for money, why they don't work like other and get money honestly

Yes, 100% of individuals who reach you to begin with in wire are ensured a scammer so do not squander your time talking to them. Continuously be careful.

I don't think scammers use binance only so many big exchange they targets, and gives eyes catching offers to attracts investors, like us and we trust them they hack our accounts and stolen our funds, so beware like this scammers and don't believe this messages and links, and do some research its legit are scam.

Yes many fake groups or channels available in telegram so becarefull don't give any money to unknown person no any this types offer running in binace one time I also lost my money.

this is true scammers and hackers never sleep.everywhere you will see scammers in crypto and even in our life..so when you join any airdrop first check by the official channels and ask to the official admins.i join so many fake groups and airdrops after joining i realize that i am in wrong place and i linked some scammers with my social channels

Thanks for the warning. This is the main hurdle in growth of cryptocurrency 'the scam'. These scammers also hit other big exchanges so be aware and be careful

Edited by cryptozalmii37

thanks my friend , yes i know this before , and every one should not believe that 
some of them also give you fake links when you click on it you find it the same like binance to make you write your information and steal your money 
god protect you 

That is really not good and I think there will be a victim to that because most of scammers now think that it is effective when they are using those big exchange.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

3 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

There are lots of scammers in crypto world.Binance is very popular exchanger platform.I think should be aware from scammers.I don't greed with scammers sweat talk.

Yes because the binance exchange is most famous and there a lot of money there any scammer and hacker use the logo of binance to scam other 

On 2/25/2020 at 8:40 AM, hmind said:

For like this there will be many and often encountered. Especially because Binance is a large Exchange at the moment. So Binance has become a common target of scammers and hackers that has become commonplace. All we have to do is be wary of users and be careful of every action we take.

yes you  are right.as everyone  here have a 100% of trust to the binance exchange so scammers are targetting it by different ways to take advantages .

Welcome with me
Thanks for the topic, my friend, the fraudsters take advantage of anything beautiful to make it a trap for investors and quick profit lovers
I think Binance should fight, and put an end, in any technical way to fake groups

gratitude to this caution I partake of before now noticed lots of cable fraud groups not single for the Binance replace but for numerous exchanges and unvarying new or ICO projects. gathering media has be converted into the chosen middle for these fraudsters to pass up victims. Therefore, nation must reimbursement awareness to these channels and not pierce the cable channels except through the executive website of the exchange.

Thank you for sharing this alert with us! this is really for every new member to know that scammers are everywhere! also there are a lot of fake and scam exchanges channels as you said about binance

Thank you for sharing information, indeed we have to admit in this crypto world there are so many scammers. We have to be really careful in making decisions. Do your research first if there are interesting offers.

Binance has a  tendency of creating new telegram groups ,when they have a new offer . Scammers use this to create channels using the name binance to scam people . It is one of the top bitcoin and altcoin exchanging site. That's why ,it is very used by scammers. 

people should be aware of all the fake channels on telegram because there is more than just fake binance, there are fake trong and justin sun impersonators that will send you private msgs.

Not only are binary channels fake, but many large exchange channels are falsified by scammers. So if you are not careful, then you will lose your money.

thank you so much for sharing information there are many exchanges which are fake we need to care our-self don't trust on every site not only binance others are also fake we need to online research before invest.

Now a time many fake and scams project run to use many big exchange like binance, markatorx, kucoin.Many fake promotion and bounty or Airdrop also in telegram bot.many sitcoin project team accumulate money to beginner in cryptocurrency. So be careful this type of scammer

There are still so many fake channels for Binance and the Mercatox exchange be aware specially they are telegram channels to cheat you.There are banner ads for the Binance and other reputed crypto projects but can be turned you into the scamming hell. 

i dont know how people end up believing such an obvious lie like these lies and they just havent noticed the constant awareness campaigns by the binance team telling them to be aware of these scammers.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:35 AM, muktadirfuyad said:

Many many Thanks for your valuable information about Binance. Everywhere scammers are dangerous. In crypto marketplace, they get befitted mostly. But we lost a huge amount for them.

Yes right there is more scammers every where you go and specially in crypto currency world i dont know why did not work like other do and succeed her life

Yeh plenty of scammers in the space, just natural for them to impersonate one of the larger exchanges in hopes of duping users out of their funds. Only join channels through the official website in order to be safe.

It is also not unheard of for scammers to set up fake websites impersonating the real website. Thats why its important to always make sure you are actually visiting the actual website, check your API logs regularly as well as IP logs in order to always make sure there is no suspicious activity and always keep 2FA enabled.