Be aware of fake binance channels! - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware of fake binance channels!

16 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I used to be kind and all that, but then i started hating kind people because most turned into scammers, and them I quit been kind, so i don't get to look like a scammer.

they are scammers buddy so you dont have to be nice to them because their job is to rob you of your money with some sob story, a girl texted me once saying she needs 1000$ in crypto because her son is now in the ER and she asked for the money like im the father...just block them spammers

Thank you for your information. I sometimes using Telegram. But currently no group of exchanges in my account.

I ever see got message from fake Primedice, they claim i get bonus but need deposit first. What i know Primedice is only giving Bonus by email.

So i just open the link they give, if we look the site is like same, but the reality is fake! so i just type random word in username and password, then they redirect to original site. If i not detail see the url maybe my Primedice account stealed. Hehehe... just beware with fake email, telegram, and anything. 

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Honestly fake Binance channels are every where, mostly on telegram, I see new channels being created daily and whenever I remove myself from the channels, they add me back to them. The worse part is that some people are really falling victim to those scammers.

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

These scammers are dead serious and they never have enough, right now they might be thinking of something new and more convincing.

From what I have been hearing about these scammers until now, is that the only way is to stop chasing free coins.

In telegram expect that they are many scammers and fake channels. For safety better to contact their official telegram channel in their exchange support.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Not only fake binance channels! There have many fakes crypto exchanges groups and channels that's they called the the subchannels

yea they try to go so far just to scam people but i think their scams are pretty obvious as i have encountered so many of them in binance's channel as much as on kucoin channel. their offers are all the same they need u to send 1 eth and receive 10 as reward.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

yea they try to go so far just to scam people but i think their scams are pretty obvious as i have encountered so many of them in binance's channel as much as on kucoin channel. their offers are all the same they need u to send 1 eth and receive 10 as reward.

Also I was got invited to the exchanges group that's they are site is scam also they group  are scam so they start to give airdropes to their users but the can't withdraw till they make some of deposit were by if you deposits any coin you'll get scammed immediately

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But we bitcoiners are mostly moved to this world through free coins, just imagine how many people have been moved to cryptotalk.

You have got a point but if you have many coins why fall into scams of little coins offerings, if one is interested in free coins must be someone who has nothing to lose.

23 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Also I was got invited to the exchanges group that's they are site is scam also they group  are scam so they start to give airdropes to their users but the can't withdraw till they make some of deposit were by if you deposits any coin you'll get scammed immediately

yea thats one of the old scams in crypto where they ask you to make a small deposit to have your airdrop which will be worth a lot more than what you deposited. 

25 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

yea thats one of the old scams in crypto where they ask you to make a small deposit to have your airdrop which will be worth a lot more than what you deposited. 

I never trusted sited that's are giving free coins but end of the day the recommended you to make some of deposits to be able to withdraw

Thanks to this warning, I have already noticed many Telegram fraud groups not only for the Binance exchange but for many exchanges and even new or ICO projects. Social media has become the preferred medium for these fraudsters to avoid victims. Therefore, people should pay attention to these channels and not enter the telegram channels except through the official website of the exchange.

The way I avoid this is I type everything in myself, and for telegram and discord type things it's worth triple checking how the linking to channels work. I believe these scammers are just taking advantage of non-savy users and it's everyone's responsibility to inform newbies to stop this. After all there is nothing free in this world... always a price.

Thank you for your information that there is fraud in the telegram, also for the fake Binance group, to prevent this, of course we have to report to Binance and also share it in various forums so people can avoid this fraud.

20 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I never trusted sited that's are giving free coins but end of the day the recommended you to make some of deposits to be able to withdraw

yea which is always a full on scam website and they go to great length to show you they are paying other customers normally because they always have these sections to show which other customer got paid and how much.

I saw thousands of fake Binance channels. 

They are big scamer they scame everywher.

many user lose his fund for this scamer.

I think we should more careful in crypto market. 

Now a days scammers are easily scam people to introduce paid telegram channels. Binance Exchange is very popular Exchange in cryptocurrency industry. Scammers are used binance named to using fake binance channels 

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

1 hour ago, Yawar said:

The best way to avoid any problems is to enable 2FA (and backup the code) if you haven't already. don't mess around with this stuff, make it as hard as possible to log into your account

Yes i always activating my 2FA code on every platform that i have an account but some website like hitbtc even you activated the 2FA security they still able to break in.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/22/2019 at 11:09 AM, wilbertson said:

Binance is one of the top bitcoin and altcoins exchange site, so it is very used by scammers. 

Binance has a tendency of creating new telegram groups when they have a new offer, scammers use this to create channels using the name binance to scam people.

Currently there is a fake binance group that claims to offer 10x of your deposit, minimum deposit is 1 eth or 0.05 btc.

Be aware there are many fake groups like these.

Thanks for letting us know about this information. This kind of fraud is the reason why people are afraid of crypto sector. They are doing it in the name of binance means targeting the largest exchange and aiming for a huge scam. Please be aware of it. 

Thanks for this post because i don,t know about that the scammers now use the name of Binance exchange and this is not good for binance users because the new users will receive the message from the scammers and they can send their account details to them easily and their account will be hacked easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2019 at 11:09 AM, wilbertson said:

Binance is one of the top bitcoin and altcoins exchange site, so it is very used by scammers. 

Binance has a tendency of creating new telegram groups when they have a new offer, scammers use this to create channels using the name binance to scam people.

Currently there is a fake binance group that claims to offer 10x of your deposit, minimum deposit is 1 eth or 0.05 btc.

Be aware there are many fake groups like these.

Firstly be aware that no one is willing to give you their money for free. Either you have to work or there will be investment plan that can be affordable. So please don't go for the becoming overnight rich though. For this thinking people gets scammed. The scammers always targets the stable and large platforms. So be aware of binance. 

Just to be safe, you should report the channels of Binance here so we can know what fake ones to avoid. I always double check the url and type in everything or I use saved bookmarks so I don't fall victim to this trap. I wonder if there is an official statement from Binance about these trick channels or if they just ignore them.

Oh. Thank yoi to warn about that. Binance is good and trustfully exchange and some people could take bad benefit of that to make money. The golden rule is that if it seems too beautiful, it is surely scam

Thank you for what you have said, It's also for each of us before entering the market to learn carefully and never take advantage of unimaginable profits and be fooled.
Good luck to the investors

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.