Earn money on trading forums - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Earn money on trading forums

Please, I need good traders to tell me trading forums that we can earn money by posting.

Someone told me like few years back and the person was making good amount of dollars then. I do not have the person's contact again now that I am interested.

Edited by Digicoin

4 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Please, I need good traders to tell me trading forums that we can earn money by posting.

Someone told me like few years back and the person was making good amount of dollars then. I do not have the person's contact again now that I am interested.

I do not think there is something like what you mention since a "trading forum" is a somewhat irrational concept, forums as such pay for writing quality content, that does not have a direct relationship with trading since they are very different concepts, You can earn money by trading and working in a forum but separately.

I think this is the only forum that giving you an opportunity to earn bitcoin while posting. Your time is precious that's why the forum giving back the pleasure.

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

I am just new to trading and forum of a thing. That is why my question might not be accurately constructed. 

Please, can you suggest me any other paying forum?

STEEMIT or BLOCKZ NETWORK are other forums that pay to publish, you should read the rules of each forum well to not complicate since the idea is that you have all the elements in order as to what you really want, here in Cryptotalk you can do it but you must dedicate time to create good quality topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I don't know any trading forum that will give a bonus like crypto talk. Crypto talk can be a trading forum if users here start posting their analysis and chart reading.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

You can contact with  me if you want. I am a trader and I have many years experience in this subject.  You can earn a good amount of dollars from here and I can give you the right advice and knowledge on this...........

Only I, this forum, pays for useful posts and I don’t know another forum
The rest of the forums can earn money from them through signatures only

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/22/2019 at 2:57 AM, Digicoin said:

You probably won't find a forum where everyone shares their trade, but it's easy to find such Telegram channels. The most important thing to note is that the Telegram channel you'll find or the person who shares it is really reliable and doesn't trick users into their own actions. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend the Telegram channel because there are very few channels and I do not know them.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

crypto talk is the only forum that paid your for posting , you can earn from bounties on bitcoin talk forum and you can earn from posting articles on steemet , good luck .

You should read some books about trading and make articles on steemit that have ideas to help other traders. I don't think you can make much money without starting with money in the first place though. In general in trading you want to have a lot to make a little % instead of risking all your money and losing it. I think over 90%+ of traders lose money long term so you really need to develop your own plan or instead quit trading and become a "trading educator" or the "person who sells shovels in a gold rush".

Only cryptotalk that I know pay by posting, but I'm sure there are many like this pay by post campaign, just try to research in google or try to visit in bounties section.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:57 AM, Digicoin said:

I don't think there is anything like that, I also don't know about any forums that pay for a post except the crypto forum. Try to be a contact of that person, but I don't think that is there. instead it's better to make money from the trade itself.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:57 AM, Digicoin said:

this forum is a place for various educations of various cryptocurrency scinecies , if you want to trade , you have to find various sources of educational trading soucres , if we are here as members to contribute post and every usefull post you will be given btc rewards so diffirent views this forum is a sharing place and various sciencies , not trading forums my friends.

I do not know if there is a forum tarding. Cryptotalk is my first website forum and although there are I still doubt whether there is a trading forum that rewards like cryptotalk.org for now for me this trusted froum about earning coins and profitable for me. 

3 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because this forum given you opportunity earn bitcoin from the post

That is why we should be greatful to cryptotalk team because they are the only forum that giving rewards for the activity of its users.

you should thank to this forum and yobit users who has this opportunity to make some post and claim few satoshi so that you can later on invest or buy some coins. This promotion is helpful for those who has no money and no investment. so its an opportunity to make some useful for to get few btc for buying or trading yobit. thanks yobit

3 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Bit coin talk forum an also pay but you have to know more about crypto and bitcoin in order not to get banned from the forum. You can make 0.0012 everyday for posting five times in a day is you are a legendary.

I already mentioned except the crypto forum "bitcointalk and cryptotalk". here what the OP wants to look for is a trading forum, where even I rarely find trade forums or other discussion forums that pay for each post.

I do not think there is something like what you mention since a "trading forum" is a somewhat irrational concept, forums as such pay for writing quality content, that does not have a direct relationship with trading since they are very different concepts, You can earn money by trading and working in a forum but separately.

crypto talk is the only forum that paid your for posting , you can earn from bounties on bitcoin talk forum and you can earn from posting articles on steemet , good luck .

On 12/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, Iftekhar75 said:

The online.earning through.forum is one of the best way of incoming easily. Many people are Incoming from these sites.

Can you post links to those forum earning exchanges , I did not understand the question, was so confusing, and you just said you know these forums.

Вы просто чудо. Каждый первый пользователь на форуме, тоже не откажется от такого, а ещё лучше стать крупным акционером Газпрома. 

Но, мечты это одно, они нам стимул дают, а вот реальность жестока, тут двигаться к мечте надо.

Создать свою монету не сложно, было бы желание ( не говоря о финансовой стороне ).

This is crypto forum for any purposes ( trading, investment, etc ) not like forex. If you want to join trade using currency please visit trust broker you know and register. Every broker has community for sharing problem and solution. This time the forum only have pay per post program, no contest/ competition, so let's posting again.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, xprince1996 said:

I think this is the only forum that giving you an opportunity to earn bitcoin while posting. Your time is precious that's why the forum giving back the pleasure.

I like your statement, even a lot of people will get a chance like this to get bitcoin when posting, so don't miss this opportunity to become a valuable person by getting a big profit in this forum because I'm sure this forum provides what we want.

10 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

I like your statement, even a lot of people will get a chance like this to get bitcoin when posting, so don't miss this opportunity to become a valuable person by getting a big profit in this forum because I'm sure this forum provides what we want.

You are right now you receiving a bonus for your activity but once you reach a higher rank then a campaign came here your account will be valuable can possibly make a $100 profit per campaign.

I earn bitcoin and of course I trade on the Yobit exchange, thereby making a profit from trading. Short-term positions are much more profitable.