How to use the crypto currencies - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hache2911

How to use the crypto currencies

@Hache2911 @Freeda @kikifam @Yuri Nurov 

there has been not that one end complication this is really be good that we have tow work with it, the right idea is that. The right idea that when you look for those things that are able to find solution to the so many things that are happening today, there is no end encryption this is that problem that is going to help us grow and be effective and the right thing is to know how things work its that important

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Encryption houses lack consumer-controlled priority, for example, they are very useful in reducing transaction costs, they are also useful when you want to manage money. It may be possible. General Chat Lounge Property

There are many different uses of cryptocurrencies, as many stores around the world have begun to accept payment through these currencies, and they have also become a source of income for millions of people through investing and trading these currencies.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, glory50 said:

@Hache2911 @Freeda @kikifam @Yuri Nurov 

there has been not that one end complication this is really be good that we have tow work with it, the right idea is that. The right idea that when you look for those things that are able to find solution to the so many things that are happening today, there is no end encryption this is that problem that is going to help us grow and be effective and the right thing is to know how things work its that important

Seen your opinion thank u very much I shall follow the strick step

• +1 1

To be sure, I know many individuals that utilization cryptographic forms of money to get a few things on the web, or even they use them to pay administrations like netflix or something. They state its lovely helpful

• +1 1

Anyone can earn a passive income from trading these cryptocurrencies. And you can send your money around the world without any transaction fee as long as you have your wallet, that's all. 

• +2 1

Of course cryptocurrency is used to invest and trade on online websites. And we can use cryptocurrency by converting it into US dollars and our national currency. And we should keep our currency safe for a few days and sell it to make a profit when the rate goes up.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You can use it to buy gift card and to buy other ,you can also use it for fast investment but don't forget scammers are everywhere you have to be careful and don't be fool.

I use it to get more money

People use crypto currency for various reasons. Some use to investment purposes, while some use it as a means of saving money because of the security it guarantees. For me, I want to be in the crypto world in terms of saving and investment. It is obvious that the crypto currency is the future of the wolrd. The world richest man is the highest hider of bitcoin. That tells it all.

There are many areas of profit through cryptocurrencies, either by trading them or investing them through some platforms, and they can also be stored for several months or years and profit through the price difference, as the prices of cryptocurrencies are constantly rising, and investing in them is more profitable than anything else.

• +3 1

I use my cryptocurrency for trading.  Because trading is one of the best ways to make money.  And I do real trading by selecting the appropriate coins.  As a result, we can earn more money in a very short time.

• +3 1

you can convert the cryptocurrencies into the form of money, assets, through commodities as still new here I am still learning about the how to own through cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

In the event that you'll spend more time on both exchange and venture, the sum of payment will be higher and you may have to be hold on to the coins, since in the event that you exchange agreeing to the showcase conditions, you'll be more beneficial.

• +2 1

That  depends on  what sort of Crypto you got, in the event that you got Bitcoin or Ethereum is acceptable to put something aside for quite a while or change a part in other Altcoin or Token, as BNB, Waves, Tron, and so on those are useful for Staking or Smart agreements like Tron, presently we got some ETH savvy Contracts on the off chance that you like to contribute, however diversifying is the best options in the cryptocurrency 

There is a mini kind of way you can earn cryptocurrency and besides you can use cryptocurrency first of all cryptocurrency was used for doing some Trading and making this local currency into digital currency and if you and you don't need even a paper for money its main theory was to change in the system of money now it is used to do some trading giving payment jobs many things are attatched with the system if you have currency you can do  many thing gift of currency is being so much popular and the workstation for cryptocurrency is growing up more

You are right. Abe whenever we do not invest at any cryptocurrencies so he needs us to be active in the market all the time and wait for his currency to increase in value. No one knows that the value of our cryptocurrency that we have invested has increased, rather we have to wait for it to increase itself and check it. Therefore we need that whenever we invest in cryptocurrency, we should work as an active member in it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend. It's all about luck and statistics. We cannot predict the accurate value of cryptocurrencies, so its hard to predict the market of these currencies. Simple way is that, we must buy the cryptocurrencies in a low price and sell it when the value increases. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That's correct now that's crypto currencies are accepted by millions of people around the world and seen as a means of payment and also as a big investment option which is far better than physical investment.

I accept that for the time being the utilization of digital currencies is still just for exchanging and an extremely low rate for buy because of its instability that changes a ton because of organic market on account of BITCOIN and ETH however it is conceivable to utilize the stablecoins for future help installments.

For now my use of cry to currency is to make profits that's why I prefer to hold on to tron which I think in the nearest future will Also dominate crypto market so for now all I do is to buy And keep for future purpose..

On 10/5/2020 at 4:22 AM, Hache2911 said:

People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. In this case you need to put it a safe place for a while up they increase their value. Nobody can tell you the moment they will reach the higher price. Good luck.

Yub @Hache2911 Yes, my dear brother, cryptocurrency has transactions inside it for several seconds. Yes, that's exactly what you said.My dear brother, it depends on you how can use it.You can also change it inside your currencies also in hand cash.

• +2 1

That is depends of what sort of Crypto you got, on the off chance that you got Bitcoin or Ethereum is acceptable to put something aside for quite a while or change a division in other Altcoin or Token, as BNB, Waves, Tron, and so on those are useful for Marking or Brilliant agreements like Tron, presently we got some ETH keen Agreements in the event that you like to contribute, however like the old words says " Never put all Eggs on same Spot"

Since more and more, cryptocurrencies are integrating into the normal economic life of society. People begin to accept its existence as something normal, and to use it in their daily lives for different purposes.

This is not a post about using cryptocurrencies, what you explain is just the speculative part of trading cryptocurrencies in exchanges and trying to make profit from this, but the use of cryptocurrencies is about actually using them for the reasons they were created, for purchaces and remittances.

The every crypto currency has its own important. For example you can trade or store our coins. you can store btc because it has its most price in dollars as compared to others coins like litecoin, Altcoin or the Token as BNB ,Waves and Tron .