How to use the crypto currencies - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hache2911

How to use the crypto currencies

Hello Friends.To use the Crypto currency,First of all we follow the rules and regulations then we use the Crypto currency.The best Way of crypto currency is Bitcoin. Crypto currency can be by different ways like investment,online or payment work.....

Yes,it is true many people earn from crypto in these days.

due to lock down many people earn from this forum.they change crypto currency in their own currency and use it because they don't have enough sources of income.yes,those people can invest or save crypto whose have a large number of sources of income.

Hello friends,

You are right. I hope you will be fine .I am agree with you. Crypto currencies use different thing use in this life. Crypto currencies is a lije and real money but online. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members .It payment is 100 here. 

Thank you

It depends on the cryptocurrency, for savings I recommend USDT and DAI that are stablecoin and their value over time does not vary at all. For long-term investment I like BTC for obvious reasons and some altacoins. Then there are other ways to use cryptography in other types of investments.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 7:22 AM, Hache2911 said:

People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. In this case you need to put it a safe place for a while up they increase their value. Nobody can tell you the moment they will reach the higher price. Good luck.

your crypto currency will be your investment, you can trade it or invest to increase and grow your money, and you need to be careful and your money should be in a safe place to make sure to avoid some scammers or hackers.

I believe that over time cryptocurrencies are being integrated into the economic life of society. And it is becoming more and more popular with people ... and they use it in their daily life for various purposes. But not all countries can deal with it, or in stores and companies. We get it through investment and trade ...

Friend, this information or data that you are giving about how we could use cryptocurrencies is very good because there are people or people who do not know how cryptocurrencies can be used and now they do know thanks to this topic that you have done that is very useful .

• +1 1

I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. In my opinion, it is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily. We have to complete 25 comments for payment daily.

We can use cryptocurrency in many ways.We can use cryptocurrency for making transaction.We can also purchase products from e-commerce platform using cryptocurrency.

We work  with these digital currency and earn alot from them we have experience that how to earn from it .we can get it after entering  into the trade world by investing. 

Cryptocurrency is a very good way of transferring money to one place to other easily without any fair you can also invest your money here you can trade here and can make good money

Sorry I'm not understanding your questions. How to use cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrencies is currency which we can use to trade, to exchange, to invest, to earn and to send to others. We can use this currency for all purpose. 

Thank you for this valuable information and so that you can invest, you must know how to invest and what currency you should invest in so that you do not suffer a loss of money when the value of the currency decreases.

Cryptocurrency is used for trading on the online websites and it’s also use for investment. Besides we can convert cryptocurrencies into US dollars and then we can convert it into our national currency. 

More and more, cryptocurrencies are being integrated into the general economic life of society. People began to accept its existence as something commonplace. I reduced the general transaction fees for the Internet and merchants, but they used them to provide services like Netflix or something.

There are multiple options to be able to enter with cryptocurrencies, everything will depend on what skills you have and what you like to do. I am clear that cryptocurrencies are a great opportunity for everyone and we can benefit from it. We have to invest time and work in our education.

A good topic, in fact there are many uses for cryptocurrencies and today you can buy a lot of commodities using cryptocurrencies as well as investing through cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.

The best use of the cryptocurrency in trading or investing. If you have any interest in trading or investing then you will earn too much money from this. This is the best way to secure your money and increase the value. If you are expert in trading or investing then you will earn too much money from this but if you having nothing knowledge about investing or trading then you will loss your money. 

My dear friend, to this moment, I did not trade, convert or use cryptocurrencies in any field, but I participated in this forum at the invitation of my friends because they told me about the importance of cryptocurrencies in our time.

Crypto is a great forum. Millions of people work here.There are different types of crypto currencies and it is very risky to save most of these crypto currencies but here you will work quietly. Here you can make money by investing when there are crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Etherium or Litcoin but hopefully ...

Cryptocurrency use many websites and use many trading apps we bought cryptocurrency and earning money Cryptocurrency is real money but it is online money 

Thanks you 

Some cryptocurrencies can be used for our day to day transactions, like buying groceries, or paying our bills, if they are accepted by the receiver for this reason. In almost all the world there are shops you can find and buy using your cryptocurrencies. Also the third parties are on the rise lately with debit cards and some wallets that instantly change the crypto to fiat so you can use your assets for these transactions, but this is not the real adoption. The network of merchants, shops and businesses each coin has is limited but keeps expanding and I expect at one point for this to start being done massively.

Cryptocurrency is a good method of payments.and when transaction.the potential of cryptocurrencies is to make a huge user in a long  period of time survive. Cryptotalk is a real Money of online working. Otherwise you are right my friend people use crypto currencies because it source of income and it has low transaction fee. Most of us seeing crypto as a investment because we're living in a digital era. Transaction fee's are so cheap if you consider the banks fee's. We can send big amounts all around the world with almost no fees.        

Hello my friend, I thank you for this post because it gives benefit to new members and beginners. We have to get enough experience to invest.

cryptocurrency has many advantage.You can use crypto currency in many ways but the main important is investing .You can buy goods online with your Crypto asset, payments and different types of transactions can also be made using crypto currency. Investing of crypto currency is also a good idea.

• +1 1