Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november

in crypto market the price will dump and pump and this is a normal matter. but when yje price is low then it is the good time for investor. because if they buy btc now they can easily make an huge profit from it.But unfortunately, we are still in the bear market but don't worry because the bear market won't stay forever and it will replace by the bull market.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, m4nu3l4 said:

Most cryptocurrencies are linked to Bitcoin so its market depends on i

I also have this believe before but it is not working that way, not that all other coins price depends on bitcoin, the crypto market just work like that. Traders do follow the same pattern in which when bitcoin price is increase, many other cryptocurrencies will also be increasing, also if the bitcoin price is decreasing, many crypto price will also be decreasing. That is just market and what that it is trending that result to this not bitcoin. 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, m4nu3l4 said:

Most cryptocurrencies are linked to Bitcoin so its market depends on it, if it goes up they all go up and if it goes down they all go down, the crypto market is only going through a moment of adoption so everything will go up and we will see good times later.

Yes I agree with you @m4nu3l4 almost cryptocurrencies are depended on about Bitcoin price evolution, if Bitcoin price going up all others will go, if down they down, and my opinion this is not good. The coin and token who are not affected about that are the new coin/token when Bitcoin go up they always down, then return to their normal price or grow.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin had a short bear market after another short bull market in 2019. The last small bear market ended in March 2020 with price reaching somewhere close to 3500 and it was the beginning of the bull run we have now which is reaching close to a year. 

• +3 1

Hey mate, you are right top coin in the market hardly going down in the market, if any topic price fall but they recover their price very quickly. So if any person want to invest cryptocurrency than invest top coin in the market like BTC, XRP, LTC etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes bitcoin is taking a break and altcoins start jumping up and then down again as they are being pumped and dumped by big whales. Usually there is no reason at all for altcoins to start pumping and as last year, it happened again this year and we see useless altcoins making 100% in a day for no reason at all.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am see many charts but only care for the Bitcoin because others are very bad and not behave normal at all. Bitcoin was in a bear market for a long time in the chart. It was between 2018-2020 in bear and this is almost for three years. But with the last few months rise above the last year yearly high it proven to be in bull market.

• +2 1

At the end of year this can happen because many people can sell their coin maybe due to Christmas arrival and they want to collect money for that. That's why price fall down.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I'm not very sure but I am not convinced by Monero that it can be competing with Bitcoin. The btc chart is still bearish no matter that it looks bottomed. Bitcoin will start rising and send all altcoins lower even Monero and any whales that hold them will try to offload them. Either that or all alts will start dumping like crazy again if Bitcoin drops more.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, abir346 said:

The price is low but from today it is increasing again. in crypto market the price will dump and pump and this is a normal matter.It will still go on for a long time, and maybe we will see the bull market soon. I think the reason is that we are too long to face the bear market, and this time, we will see the bull market will come.

Which price is low friend? Bitcoin? You think 42k is low? and why prices will dump and then pump this is not very normal. You say we are too long in the bear market? 

This looks like a bear market to you? Everything is on the rise for a year.

17 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Which price is low friend? Bitcoin? You think 42k is low? and why prices will dump and then pump this is not very normal. You say we are too long in the bear market? 

This looks like a bear market to you? Everything is on the rise for a year.

@zhoutong..If anyone says the price of Bitcoin is too low then I am sure he knows nothing of the crypto world.  Altcoins, including Bitcoin, are currently pumping very well.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  I think the price will go up further.  Big companies have been investing in Bitcoin, which is why Bitcoin is now running moon.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:02 PM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

Because the demand has increased, look at the Google Analytics engine, and you will find that the results of searching for digital currencies have reached the amount, which means that they will rise

I noticed that there are many currencies are related by rhe the going up or down of the bitcoin currency because it is a main currency and has effects on the market.

• +5 1