Wallet types- what is Paper wallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
holandas

Wallet types- what is Paper wallet?

Wallet types
Paper wallet
This type of Wallet is totally immune to any computer attack since it is permanently offline.

Basically a Wallet of this type is a printed document that contains a public address where cryptocurrencies and a private key can be sent. That allows you to operate with it in a simple way.

Many times the best way to operate with this type of Wallets is through QR codes to be able to scan them and make a transaction.

You can generate a Paper Wallet with services like BitAddress or Bitcoinpaperwallet that allows you to create a random address with your private key. Then you should print the generated document and configure the necessary security measures.

The advantage of a paper wallet is that the keys are not stored in any network, which makes it impossible for hackers or viruses to carry out any digital theft.

Do not relax, because you will have to take precautions to create a Paper Wallet. The first of them is to guarantee that nobody is monitoring you, for that make sure you use a clean operating system.

Once you have configured the wallet, the web that generates the keys will work offline so make sure to disconnect the wifi before obtaining your keys. I also recommend printing the document on an offline printer.

But what is more basic and logical, do not forget that you are printing private information on a piece of paper. Take the necessary measures to store it and protect it from any loss, theft or deterioration.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Friend, thanks for the information, the truth is that I did not have this knowledge, I only use mobile phone and computer wallets, although from what I understand the paper wallet is not very practical, if we are constantly working to make the purchase of cryptocurrencies and sales operations, but still each wallet has a specific purpose.

• +1 2

I think th paper wallet is easy to use . it also refers to the software program which generate the public and private key then printed it out . This wallet is highly secure to prevent your crypto assets from malware and cyber attacks .

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Basically, a paper wallet is a printing wallet.paper wallet is use in offline mod .we can store our crytocurency in this wallet and can also transation from one account to another .it is the most secure wallet.the advantage of the paper wallet is that the key are not stored in any network .i like it .

• +1 1

Paper wallet is free.  
We don't know what amount of BTC the OP has; it may be that the amount/value doesn't justify the cost of a hardware wallet _currently_ ( even with black Friday sale ) if they've got less than $100 sats.

• +1 1

There are  different types of wallets .For  example  Trust wallet Mobile wallet Coin Base wallet etc.

Paper wallet:

Paper wallet is an offline wallet.It is a paper sheet where the keys is printed. We can get data by scanning the keys,which printed on paper.

A paper Wallet is printed piece of paper which contains keys and QR codes that are use for crytop currency transaction because they are removed from internet, 

Now scan your QR code using your phone Wallet software

Paper wallet is the best wallet and it is considered as extremely a secure and it is actually printed piece of paper which contains keys and it is easy to use and remove from internet.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The paper wallet is an excellent protection against hackers because the printed paper contains the private key that gives ownership of their assets, allows cold storage
as they do not require connection to internet services, they are ideal for the storage of large quantities

Paper wallet means a simple but secure wallet. It is also the best medium for currency accumulation and investment. However, there are many more types of wallets in this forum, such as: Mobile Wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Digital Wallet, Trust Wallet, Paper Wallet, Xdas Wallet, among these you can use the wallet of your choice.

There are different types of wallets but paper wallet is one of the best and unique wallet and it is the offline wallet. It can store money for a long period. It having the huge space. With their better qualities and excellence work is very famous whole the word. 

Hardware wallets, coinbase wallet blockchain wallets are the types of wallets. But now paper wallet is new introduced wallet. It is offline wallet to save and secure the cryptocurrency. Basically it is sheet which provides the code. It is most essential for all offline. 

• +3 1

Some sites generate the paper wallet and it is not fully safe as you are telling in your OP. While generating the private keys and wallet address to print, malicious sites may sync your details to steal funds later. So it is the best to choose offline hardware wallets to be fully safe from the any sort of attacks. Reputed non custodial reputed and trusted wallet can also be the best. 

I can't heard about this wallet and sorry to say i can't trust any online wallets because unauthorized person can access my data easily by online process because it is online wallet.

What is paper wallet? I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. But how to withdraw from it?  I don't know.  So I want to know.

A number wallets are available like blockchain,yobit, bitcoins and paper wallet. Actually paper wallet is digital wallet,upon it code or digits are printed from which we can get access to our data.

On 10/5/2020 at 5:13 AM, holandas said:

Wallet types
Paper wallet
This type of Wallet is totally immune to any computer attack since it is permanently offline.

Basically a Wallet of this type is a printed document that contains a public address where cryptocurrencies and a private key can be sent. That allows you to operate with it in a simple way.

Many times the best way to operate with this type of Wallets is through QR codes to be able to scan them and make a transaction.

You can generate a Paper Wallet with services like BitAddress or Bitcoinpaperwallet that allows you to create a random address with your private key. Then you should print the generated document and configure the necessary security measures.

The advantage of a paper wallet is that the keys are not stored in any network, which makes it impossible for hackers or viruses to carry out any digital theft.

Do not relax, because you will have to take precautions to create a Paper Wallet. The first of them is to guarantee that nobody is monitoring you, for that make sure you use a clean operating system.

Once you have configured the wallet, the web that generates the keys will work offline so make sure to disconnect the wifi before obtaining your keys. I also recommend printing the document on an offline printer.

But what is more basic and logical, do not forget that you are printing private information on a piece of paper. Take the necessary measures to store it and protect it from any loss, theft or deterioration.

Thank you so much dear friend to provide us this great information. Actually i am a beginner.So i do not have enough knowledge about paper wallet.But to read your comments i get many information about paper wallet.Yes,there are many types of wallet.We can classify them into 3 types. Hardware wallet,Software walet and paper wallet. 

i have heard about many crypto currencies wallets. but the name of paper wallet hearing first time. if it is really a wallet and have best features than tell me about it

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Basically, paper wallet is the offline wallet it protects all the data and dacoments. It giving all the security features. It is very secure and safe. It is easy to use. It contains the public information and convert the private keys. It contain a lot of memory space. 

Paper wallet is also a type of wallet which store cryptocurrency. I think this wallet is also use offline and we can easily be get print of wallet. This wallet is free and this wallet has strong security level.

In my pint of view paper wallet is the type of wallet in which the cryptocurrency is frozen and secure as compared to the others. I think paper wallet help us to protect our cryptocurrency from the cyber attacks. 

• +1 1

There are many types of wallets such as Web wallet, Dekstop wallet, Hardware wallet etc.

It is like paper but this and has scanner codes and it is also very saveable and easy to use.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Paper wallet is physically wallet and it is the most secure and safe wallet thousands of people use this platform.it has amazing platform.i like this platform and enjoy it's features.it is offline wallet that store our data here our data remains safe and secure.never hacked by hacked that why it is the most secure application.

I think paper wallet is  easy  and best to use because it is highly secure to protect  and save data and also prevent your crypto assest from malware and other cyber attacks.

• +1 1

Paper wallet is a Kind of the wallet. That is used many of the Crypto Currencies traders and the other persons. The paper wallet is also used to keep you Crypto Currency safe and the Secure.