The DeFi boom - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rodolforojas14

The DeFi boom

Hello guys i have less knowledge about Defi... Can any one help me wid it.... It's a new concept but not getting enough data to understand.  

DeFi boom is one of the most memorable events in cryptocurrency world during this year. A lot of money were attracted to the DeFi sector. Unfortunately there were a lot of scam projects which stole people`s money. I always recommend invest in assets which are already in hyip. Only before it or never 

• Useful or interesting 1

DeFi is the future, it is in the beginning and this can be beneficial for us if we know how to use these new tools where I see it as being part of a bank and not as a customer of a bank since from my point of view the ecosystem allows it and I imagine that this was the intention at the time of being created. And now with the Ethereum 2.0 update the entire ecosystem will work better.

DeFi is restarting although there are many projects getting exploited and some that scam the investors. A little more clarity would be welcome with new projects but I think the big exchanges had a role in this especially with listing Sushi and perhaps were involved as they had some big names involved in promoting them.

DeFi is truly a bomb enough to break the ice of the crypto winter that spans from 2018 🙂
90% of operations on the Ethereum platform come from DeFi projects, which shows how great power and impact DeFi is.
Currently I look forward to the stability of DeFi projects after the period of high-performance farming. YFI merged with other DeFi projects to create a comprehensive ecosystem, I think this will become a trend for DeFi's future in 2021 as CBDC evolution replace the liquid-DeFi wave.

Bomb Defy USA People are very busy in the near future, this is a new way to find a new job, but the best way to plan projects: Investment is money. There is no guarantee that the price will go down. It is very powerful, you can save it, you can earn money, benefits to grow better in the United States in Turkey, and to attend special meetings designed for use and sale of water.

DeFi sector is currently experiencing the cool down but the stunning craze is seen for Bitcoin and top most altcoins. Investors are again reverted to Bitcoin to hold. DeFi platforms like Uniswap and Compound are still in operation to give the decent services to users. The DeFi boom can be initiated once again once solid DeFi platforms start to provide dependable services. 

Hello my friend .. in the meantime i find a great future in defi .. i want to get more and more information about defi .. we have to pay attention while entering from the fraudulent links so that we do not fall into the trap of fraud and theft .. the challenge will flourish among people because of the search From new businesses to gain more profits ... Short trades and abundant profit ... Good luck

Ups and down all are with the such type of projects and all time i am getting deceived or scarm in such type of projects. For getting success make stronger yoir determinations and make plans for investment and get connected witg expertise. It will help you out

I don't know, I have no idea about this.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  I want to know the details about. 

The DeFi seem like something great to me that I am here to stay, there are many interesting projects, but you have to inform yourself before entering any site so as not to lose your money, in scam sites.

Uniswap has made a good impact in the coin market  Then the defi project begins.  Many have made good money from the defi project and it has quickly left a good mark on the market.  Currently this token has taken place on all exchange sites.  But it could take a better place in the future

• +1 1

It is a decentralized financing system which is not controlled by anyone. It's purpose is to earn money . With defi boom it's ability to do work increases otherwise there is not much better benefit of single defi.

In my view, De-Fi isn't just a boom that's supposed to be fade away like the ICO trend. Its getting regulation and interest from government. The last announcement from the FINCEN shows that though some sort of regulation would be happening , overall they are positive towards the development.

And talking about Uniswap its the one of the examplary De-Fi Products and the increase in the volume shows the interest of people over De-FI than Ce-Fi Apps and Products.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Defi boom is just like the ico trend .and it is also a decentralized financing system that increases the defi ' s effeciency if doing work so much . By this defi becomes more valuable and then it gives more profit than before. As I like defi I also like defi boom as well.

Hi my dear. I don't think that anyone here in the forum really doubts uniswap. Uniswap has proven that legitimacy. There are very few tangible projects among the projects that have reached thousands. 

What makes a crypto money quality is that it can make transaction on its own network. We have to be patient with the expectations.

• +5 1

Defi recently is trying to revive. The tokens held in defi projects have risen in price a lot lately and this gives a boost again to Defi but the number of scams that has been all this time, make it very difficult for many to invest. 

A lot of money were attracted to the DeFi sector. Unfortunately there were a lot of scam projects which stole people`s money. I always recommend invest in assets which are already in hyip. Only before it or never.

Tokens in Defi projects have risen in price lately and this gives Duffy a boost again but all the scandals that have taken place at the moment make it very difficult to invest. In contrast, Haber is a great platform for earning money. Defi seems to be capable sustainable and liquefaction options. Very convenient for user defi project. It is easy and long term to use. Defi has advantages and disadvantages.

Many are with Fomo and although there are of course legitimate projects, unfortunately this explosion is used to take many people's cryptososote so you have to carefully test.