Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

Thats true sometimes the transaction speeds can be very annoying and another thing that really makes me mad is that fees you pay sometimes especially in using coins such as etherium or Bitcoin just to send the coin to another wallet

Most annoying things about cryptotalk currency platform work is the deletion of posts and another annoying thing is when the the issues if the scammers and hackers that try to hack people's account in order to take away there earning without going through any stress or difficulties

The annoying thing to me is that since cryptocurrencies are not regulated by any financial institution, there is no safety net to protect users from human error or fraud. There is no security of money, and there is nothing that investors or traders can do if they lose their money. This is the biggest drawback of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

It is true, my friend, that according to researchers, "coordinated price manipulation" has led to a boom, so you should be aware of the most important market matters before investing in the currency, and the specific assets you are considering investing in, which will help you broaden your understanding and ensure the success of the process. Investment.

• +1 1

For me, I don't consider the confirmation time as an annoying thing, I would rather wait for those minutes to make sure that my transaction is safe than to perform it within a very short period of time and then there would be some error which could be not reversible, so I I don't see that is any annoying.

Actually, The most annoying things in crypto currency is scam project or scam websites and many scammers stealing peoples money.And, we really do not know when will the price will rise and also the transaction fees of some coins is really expensive. If it not accepted by our country then my dreams would be unfulfilled.

Most annoying thing for me in cryptocurrencies apart from the scammers that abound and there is no one to eliminate them, having to invest in a currency and its value drops so much that it makes me liquidate and I lose my investment annoys me and makes me want to cry.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that there are some annoying things about the cryptocurrency because the price of the cryptocurrency is more flexible that will be difficult for the new members to survive in the investment

• +3 1

One of the annoying things is the abundance of fraudsters on websites, and for this reason I prefer to deal with this forum because it is the most secure, and deleting some of my posts causes me inconvenience.

My friend, any topic in the world has its pros and cons and I think that the advantages of cryptocurrencies are much more than their disadvantages, as for the problem of currency time, it is not a great negative and in the end it is for more reliable and safe transactions.

In case the transaction is not confirmed yet, you just have to wait, be patient, and be aware that it may take a while to be processed, but you will be making sure that your transactions are carried out without any problem and know that you should generate tranquility.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

In my opinion, the annoying thing in cryptotalk is that when our posts are not paid, especially until our account is banned. When our crypto account is banned, we cannot carry out any activities. If the confirmation time is long, in my opinion, it is still a reasonable limit because to move crypto coins from one wallet to another wallet address requires a lot of transactions.

• +4 1

confirmation is not annoying it depends on the gas fee, if you like fast transaction then you should set in the high gas, but the fee will high also and I'm sure it will take seconds that you will receive your cryptos.

• +3 1

Annoying thing about crypto is for me that it is not getting proper reponse from our country and if it not accepted by our country then my dreams would be unfulfilled. And due to scams it is losing its value. One more thing its transaction fees and conversion fees annoys me lot. 

• +3 1

The most annoying thing in the crypto world for me is, Crypto prices can change wildly in a short amount of time, if I buy a huge amount of the crypto for the short term purpose price can be drop very soon to lower the value of my holdings. 

• +3 1

The larger the transfer fee, the faster the conversion will go, the more you can control the transfer fee in Sardown Coins, the more annoying it is to wait for the transaction to be confirmed. It’s all very well and I’m a person who isn’t very itchy and isn’t paying attention to something like confirmation times. I am doing other things while waiting for the transaction to be completed.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, CryptoBoy20 said:

Yeah I'm agree with you. Bitcoin take too much time to complete transaction. If we want fast transaction then we have to pay high amount of fee that's most annoying thing for me.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right without any doubt  because of bitcoin high value when we want to withdraw we have to face high transaction fee so its not good for all of us so its really very annoying my friend but otherwise other things are great but we have to be very patience while doing work here. 

• +4 1

Actually this depends on the currency that I trade with, for instance when I am using btc I prefer to buy because mostly it going up and raise, for the others I look for the market state and the situation.

yes i think that too , especially when you need the money so fast but they take too much time , this is why i use fast transactions coin every time..

• +2 1

We all have our opinions on this but i think the confirmation time is long because of some limitations in crypto currency like example the scalability problem. But for me some annoying things in crypto currency is hackers and scammers who don't have work unless cheating people around.

• Useful or interesting 1

Annoying thing about crypto is for me that it is not getting proper reponse from our country and if it not accepted by our country then my dreams would be unfulfilled. And due to scams it is losing its value. One more thing its transaction fees and conversion fees annoys me lot. 

The confirmation time is security so what is annoying you it shouldn't because it is what helps your transaction be secure in a blockchain network. You have to be more equipped with patience and understanding of the technology you use to not be annoyed about how it works.

• +1 1

The biggest annoying thing while withdrawing our money is transactions fee.  It transaction fee is very high and different wallets have different fees structure and the other thing is that its value is not stable it can change in few minutes .

• +1 1

I agree with you, and this matter will constitute an obstacle to adopting cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, as a payment method, as the speed of Bitcoin transactions is not great for the large number of its transactions, in addition to the high fees of it significantly after the increase in its price in the recent period.

• +2 1

• +2 1