Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

12 minutes ago, BitTim said:

Scammers are the worst thing and people that make cryptocurency very annoying because you get scammed in the process of doing transactions with cryptocurrency but I believe that there will come a time and this will not actually be the case any more 

Yes you are right my friend ! many members of cryptocurrency have left this field because of the scammers and haackers who want to take our coins !

2 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Well for me confirmation time in crypto currency is not annoying at all. It only takes few mintues so it doesn't annoy me as i have enough patience. At least it is even better than waiting in a row for hours. 

Okay l think we are all on the same page here. There is not also any annoying for me here. Like you l have also enough patience about cryptocurrencies. 

No, my friend, you have to be happy with these assurances. It is evidence of the authenticity and security of the encryption. This matter should make you trust your own money for me. Confirmation is important and any sites and currencies that do not require confirmation are afraid to be stolen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The transaction speed directly depends on the amount you pay for this transaction. If you need speed, then pay a large commission. In addition, there are many coins with instant transactions. The speed problem can be solved. But the problem of fraud will always be present in cryptocurrencies, and this is annoying.

17 hours ago, Tawhid03 said:

Crypto is good but scammer is annoying for me.I see many scammer worke with crypto.Most of scammer use the third part forum and address.So it is very annoying for me.

Scammers are always the topics of discussion, these scammers are making cryptocurrency worse for investors, they are just cheating us without any restrictions to them

It is really annoying, as you have to wait to see if what you sent to your wallet is reached, but it is very important to make sure of the process in safety, I do not know the reasons for its delay. But this issue was discussed and fixed in some currencies, as it does not take longer.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The number of confirmations and the time it takes are security measures to ensure the safety of your transactions. If you call this annoying then i wonder how you react when you have to wait in long lines in banks or any other institution. Confirmations are very essential and you can carry on doing other things while it is passing confirmations.

468x60-3.png

I do not see anything annoying in cryptocurrencies except using them for unlawful purposes as well as frauds through which as for the rest of things are cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future and made everything easier and can be used to buy everything

In my opinion the most annoying thing of crypto market is scam sites and scammers which are always active in this market for getting stealing of money from crypto investors. And many small investors working in crypto market and causes huge loss for them. 

The annoying thing about cryptocurrency is that it is very annoying when you make a mistake to invest and fall victim to a scam. You don't have to pay a bank to work in crypto. Most banks do not have cryptocurrencies in circulation.

In my opinion, delaying transactions is one of the troublesome things in cryptocurrencies, but there are things more annoying than that, where we now notice that large companies have begun to control cryptocurrencies and convert them from decentralization to centralization and this is the most dangerous thing that can happen and eliminate cryptocurrencies.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

Their confirmation time serves as their time to check the legitmacy of one's account, post or thread so I think we cannot blame them if takes time before they approve a certain posts.

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

I think that the most annoying thing for me in cryptocurrencies is whe  the price becomes too low and it will be stuck with that and will take a long time to rise. That is annoying because I want to earn good and then suddenly the price will go down. 

I agree it is annoying waiting for a long time it takes. But i think it is just a minimal annoying stuffs we experienced using crypto. When we compare it to other things, still crypto is the best among all. It is jus opinion based.

Scammer is most annoying thing about cryptocurrency many people are attacked by scammer innocent people lose their money. If there is no scam then then people have to trust investing on cryptocurrency. So always be careful. 

On 4/14/2020 at 2:30 PM, Iamelneeno said:

Yes waiting for your transaction confirmation is really annoying but what is more annoying to me is losing your coin to a scammer or a hacker is what really annoys me here on cryptocurrency. 

I think that there are countless annoying things here in crypto talk which is bad for them because it lingers and still visible to the users. Typically I'm annoyed at the sudden maintenance in trading coins because instead of earning I'm gonna wait more. 

The confirmation time is something important for the security of the encryption, since in this way the study is done to see if there is any anomaly in the transaction, in this way avoiding any type of hacking to the encryption market or, failing that,  bitcoin.

5 minutes ago, Michael0606 said:

The confirmation time is something important for the security of the encryption, since in this way the study is done to see if there is any anomaly in the transaction, in this way avoiding any type of hacking to the encryption market or, failing that,  bitcoin.

Yes I think that the confirmation time is also important. Sometimes I found out that the confirmation time is annoying because I am posting but that is because they want us to read before we post and that is great because they are taking care of their users. 

You shouldn't wait for confirmation, because it takes quite a long time, especially when you send or receive coins at an exchange, it will take longer, because there are two confirmations you have to wait for.
First, confirmation from the coin network, and second, confirmation on the exchange, although some exchanges use automatic confirmation but there are also those that confirm manually.

13 hours ago, Basad said:

That's is the mistake that you should never make in cryptocurrency as a competent trader buying when the price is high is too riskful you may easily loose if value stuck and begins to fall

Normally when i buy at high i would them sell it immediately to one of the stale coin, mostly i would buy dai or USDT.

Yes it is a problem, but my opinion is that scammers are the biggest problem in the crypto market as well as fake websites.

4 hours ago, Basad said:

Good plan, the moment the value shifts to a favourable price you quickly sell or exchange to stable coin USDT, indeed it's stable enough that's another strategic measure to protect you from loosing

And once you sell the coin might keep going up, some people would buy back so that they do not miss out, never let those rises full you, a sell off is a must.

Yes you are right there are many annoying stuffs in cryptocurrencies, like the confirmation time there take is annoying but we just have to be patient when ever a transaction is being done .

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

The confirmation Time which is kind of longer, I think it's of the earliest coins in the Crypto space that when confirming a transaction on the blockchain, actually takes time, as coins of maybe the 3rd generation, if am not wrong the ripple coin which is actually really fast in processing transactions

18 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Yes you are right there are many annoying stuffs in cryptocurrencies, like the confirmation time there take is annoying but we just have to be patient when ever a transaction is being done .

Yes, the time it takes to confirm the transaction is really annoying, but the most annoying thing for me as I mentioned in my comment is KYC and some large companies and exchanges try to convert cryptocurrencies from decentralized to decentralized by controlling everything.