Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ibtismanipun

Annoying things about cryptocurrencies!!

confirmation is not annoying it depends on the gas fee, if you like fast transaction then you should set in the high gas, but the fee will high also and I'm sure it will take seconds that you will receive your cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 21.11.2019 at 23:28, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

I do not particularly annoying transaction time as sooner or later the transaction will be completed. It annoys me that recently many exchanges have implemented KYC. And with the growth of some coins or tokens available to me I have to find an exchange, but on exchanges in most cases KYC is used.

Just now, cryptoalik said:

The most annoying things is manipulation and panic sell in crypto currency.That cause a huge loss for a trader.

Yes those traders or investors have no abilities of patients they are selling their assets panicky  which is a very bad decision for them .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

32 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

I just think that could be the reason why transactions with low fees are not cleared on time. What do you think can cause transactions to be stuck?

If you're talking about bitcoin then ita about minors mostly and whenever there is high number of transactions on the network the transactions take more time. Its like standing in line to get a sandwich because minors confirm the transactions one after the other. 

On 11/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, Safwan94 said:

i am new to this site.but as far i can say the most annoying thing is 12 confirmations. beside this they also dont reply to the messages if support 

The more confirmations required the more safer and secure you are as a clien.  And it is for customers safety

On 11/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, Akbor said:

I don't think the confirmations is annoying. if the confirmation system disabled then the scammers will be very much successful. in crypto market security is very much needed that's why the confirmation needed.

I am agree with you they tried give best for us matters are scammers ,hacker, always distrubed so just we really need comfirmations. Otherwise we lose it. They do their job good for us. 

At least the time of confirmation does not take as long as it takes banks to confirm your transactions, it takes days
There are currencies where confirmations are made quickly like ltc and dash

Life is great and enjoy it

Confirmations just take some Times and you Will get your coins soon. The most annoying thing on cryptocurrency world is SCAM and FRAUD projects. You won't get your money forever if you send or invest your money in a scam project or exchangers. Also some FUD news always annoy me.

Edited by I-KUN

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, ibtismanipun said:

We all know how annoying stuffs cryptocurrencies has got. In my opinion the most annoying thing is the confirmation time they take. What is your opinion about this fact?

Confirmation is only annoying on certain cryptos, some others are quite fast. What is annoying for me is that each exchange has its own portfolio. You can´t trade any coin on any exchange.

I always like the time of cryptocurrency transaction confirmation. Yes, there is some time for confirmation, but it was worth the wait. 

• +1 1

For me, scammers are the most annoying thing in crypto world. In this platform, they are much in number and they are anonymous also.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

I totally agree with your thoughts, if you wait at the appointed time it is still accepted. But waiting when it exceeds the specified time and do not know when exactly, it is very annoying

On 11/22/2019 at 2:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

You talk about Bitcoin transaction? Yes, Bitcoin now need at least 6 confirmation to be confirmed, it's because the volume of transaction increase, to make it faster you need pay more for the transaction, unless you convert Bitcoin into top altcoin that have faster trx confirmation, try XLM, ADA or XRP.

I dont agree and I don't think that the confirmations is annoying.  the real annoying when you dont receive your coins, but is the confirmation take or delay no problem always when we receive our coins, but yes there are companies who prefer fast transaction, and Ripple XRP is the faster than other coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, ibtismanipun said:

Slow transactions are always annoying especially if you deal with bitcoin but for me the most annoying thing is the difficulty of predicting prices. I know some people who sit behind a table and stare at laptop screen to check prices every second and sell at the best possible time. If we could predict the prices more easily, we could invest with less risks. Complexity of cryptocurrency and blockchain is always an annoying thing for beginners.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Yes, for some cryptocurrencies, confirmation takes a long time due to network congestion, but you can choose another coin that runs much faster, fortunately there are enough of them now, and there are plenty to choose from

The most annoying things of the crypto currency is that this is only used on the internet. This is a digital currency.

And the annoying thing is that there are many scammers in the crypto currency and we can't report these scammers any where

On 11/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, ibtismanipun said:

Not all of the coins take time for confirmation. Only bitcoin have most worse system of transactios and confirmation time. As difficulty level is high in mining of bitcoin

9 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Scammer makes crypto to become an annoying place for crypto and kick users out of crypto

Yes we can do it if we find them. But we do not who is he or she or in a group. Scammers are very intelligent. Best think is we have to be alert that's it.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:13 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

I think this is very important for a safe transection. Confirmation time is fully depends on minners. Our transections are completed through minners. So I think this is not annoying.     

The transaction through the crypto currency coin is also very easy and fast. BUt the most annoying thing of some coins is the confirmations of the transaction. I dislike this thing of the coin. I mostly use the coin which is very fast

As per my consideration the cryptocurrencies annoying thing is of its tracking the transaction detail and online fake websites of mining and investment which we are facing now. and other major annoying factor is about its transaction fee.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:17 AM, Ipal said:

I think confirmation is the most important if your confirmation is impatient then trading will be in vain, so I think confirmation requires patience

There is also truth in what you say and I agree with your opinion.

Of course the confirmation is very important for us to know because with confirmation we can be patient and trade safer without any regrets because the confirmation requires patience and something good.

The crypto currency is best for earning and learning. More people invest in the crypto currency for profit purpose and more new trader invest for holding purpose. The invest in crypto currency and earn profit with crypto currency. This is life change program.

High number of scammer in cryptocurrencies ,and if some one hears that you use it in my location thinks that you are rich , but it is  not how it is.

Annoying thing about crypto is for me that it is not getting proper reponse from our country and if it not accepted by our country then my dreams would be unfulfilled. And due to scams it is losing its value. One more thing its transaction fees and conversion fees annoys me lot.