Kucoin Soft Staking - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Kucoin Soft Staking

I use this feature in kucoin all the time and i have now more than coin staked there specially the TRON coin it's the more profitable now and also tezose other coins ,the kucoin is most exchange that i see support a lot of coins i think its's the number one 

• +2 1

This project is dangerous. It is not logical. There is no project that pays simultaneously only just for your use of it. In addition to this I have not heard of it before and it seems that the exchange volume in it is very low which means that we may risk our money if it is closed we will lose

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, magd said:

This project is dangerous. It is not logical. There is no project that pays simultaneously only just for your use of it.

@magd  You must do some researches. Kucoin is a great and well known exchange. About Staking, staking rewards are not paid by Kucoin, they are paid by the network of the coin you are staking. It's named Proof-of-Stake.

Kucoin keep  percentage of the rewards for themselves (maintenance/service) but the funds are not locked and you can trade it at the same time.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

im totally agree, that way you dont need to put assets in a pool, just leave in your exchange balances and its ready to be withdrawing. So generate some income from the balances its very cool, but its not a kucoin exclusivity

Actually I didn't try it .. But recently, it was attacked and hacked. And $ 150 million was stolen from it

I have heard about it before bet I didn't pay much attention to it as a process that would generate much earnings.  Staking is a very risky investment channel, Kucoin staking involves involves getting minning rewards everyday through your wallet. Kucoin is one of the most advanced and secure cryptocurrencies exchange to buy and sell all forms of cryptocurrencies. 

I love using the Kucoin exchange. I keep the tokens I earn from some platforms in Kucoin. I even bought some KCS and I'm gradually gaining staking. Unfortunately, many exchanges on the market are at risk of being hacked. I think the security measures of the Kucoin exchange are good. I hope there is an impenetrable security system.

I did not know directly the staking of Kucoin, but if I know this way of making money with cryptos, now you have to know the risks that this implies and what are the profits that you generate having those coins in staking. Even so I think I will study to place some part of my investment portfolios in Staking

How does Kucoin differ from how banks work? The bank allows you to keep your currency for a specified period in order to give you profits on it, but during this period you will have to freeze your capital because if you dispose of it before the specified period, you will not gain any profit.

• +3 1

Have you ever heard of Kucoin Soft Staking? In this system, Kucoin allows its user to hold coins in the wallet which will generate them staking rewards after a given time. I think it's bad for the projects. For example, if we look at DeepOnion which is listed in Kucoin (Biggest for them), DeepOnion's daily volume has fallen a lot after the Soft Staking announcement. Low volume is very risky for a project, over the time it may die as well.

Would you like to stake with Kucoin?