Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

I hope that it reaches 6500-6000 to enter my purchase order. These months of November and December investors want to collect benefits. The end of the year is approaching.

• Useful or interesting 3

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I think it is the time we invest since the price went down. Don't worry, the prices has not always been stable and it will have its recovery.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

What do you think about it?

I'm not surprised of the current market stance. It's either:

1. Manipulators are bringing in waves of sell orders to bring the prices further down, or

2. It's just because of nearing Christmas season and people tend to sell their holdings to buy gifts and they're wishlists.

• +1 1

I think the drop of bitcoin's value is really natural to it, it is really unstable and people should know that. People should not worry or panic everytime the price of bitcoin is falling. They should always think that sooner or later, it will soar again.

• +2 1

You never know it may shot up in prices. Dont be scared of the price drop it is always like this. You can earn big you cancalso lose big on this. I think in price drop it is best to invest. 

• +2 1

It's been suggested that the latest sudden bitcoin sell off, which sent the wider cryptocurrency marcket sharply lower , was caused by a so-called bitcoin whale selling a large amount of bitcoin then buying it back the market has dropped due to the influx of supply potentially earning millions of dollars in the process .

• +1 1

Even if bitcoin is losing it's value, it will still be back to it's certain level. It will be back to normal so you don't need to worry.

• +3 1

Since it loses value, surely it will gain value again over time. Maybe its just this season but let's wait. Bitcoin's value keeps on rising and falling, that is why it is said to be volatile.

• +3 1

I did predict it but the price of bitcoin dropped quickly and I did not think before, Maybe at least Bitcoin will be stagnant at the price of $ 7,000 and if it breaks the support I think the price will free fall to $ 5,000. Actually there is no need to panic because it is common at the end of the year before and I think 2020 is a pretty good year because of the halcoin halving event.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

You shouldn't be afraid in price drops. It is very normal in Bitcoin. It is actually a good thing specially for the ones who wants to start they can get more coins for less money.

• +3 1

Is going down and down, because some random chinese guy started to say things to media. How ridiculous is that!!! We just have to be patient because this will last for some weeks.

• +1 1

I also noticed these jumps down, and even some ICO begin to grow up to 300% per day, for example, the coin 0XD, grew by 80% only for a few hours, and about others I do not say anything. I hope bitcoin will begin to grow these days. Who that thinks about this?

• +1 1

Bitcoin prices continue to fall every hour, this is good for an investor to jump in it. The more it goes down the more people buy it, and the more they panic with the price of bitcoin that continues to fall.
I hope this won't take long, let's get up bitcoin.

• +2 2

I think bitcoin price will increase in next year. We have to wait but in this year anything can happen price can go down under $6k. I'm just waiting for the bitcoin halving.

• +1 1

I'd wait for it to fall to $6,000 and start shopping, because Bitcoin always runs cyclically. And it is natural that there will be no wild drops and we will earn from 10 processions

• +4 1

the decline in the price of bitcoin is also accompanied by a decrease in trading or transaction volume. the technological fact behind this bitcoin is that when no transactions occur, then bitcoin will be silent and tend to go down. conversely, if there are many transactions, the price will rise. don't worry about the total supply, keep buying if you want the price to go up. if the supply runs out, rest assured there will be new coins.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I also hope btc price will be 1500 usd in 2020. Mainly I don't worry if the price go down now but the price will go high. Bitcoin is the king of the market so to get profit all need to invest on btc.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

There is nothing to tell that you don't already know, i know you are not new in crypto which means you know the market is highly volatile so this is the market trend. nothing you or anyone can do about it, if you are getting emotional too much then don't look at the price, it won't do you any good to get yourself worked up.

• +1 1

👮‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, aika said:

Is going down and down, because some random chinese guy started to say things to media. How ridiculous is that!!! We just have to be patient because this will last for some weeks.

I've missed that. Can you give me a link to that? 

At first I thought that this price drop was somehow connected with Binance's office being closed in Shanghai, which later turned to be fud.

• -2 1

This is very sad news. Bitcoin price is down too quickly. I don’t know why this big down happen. I think bitcoin price will down to $6000 very soon. We should hold it as long as possible. We can hope that it will pump very soon.

• +4 1