Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

On 11/22/2019 at 1:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

Bitcoin start to recover,I think very soon break all the past record and reached $20k in 2020.Really its very shocking news who hold bitcoin to get better benefits.I think they get better benefit in future.Bitcoin history already shows that.Now its time to bitcoin jump up every Hour.          

IMG_20191129_225241.jpg

• -1 1

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

It would be more likely to see a turn of events and for the price of bitcoin to be above $ 8,000 and I think we will see it soon. 🐳

Now the price is moving to the upper line of the channel! If the price breaks it the fall is over and ahead of the rally!

уровень1.jpg

• +1 1

We'll it's cryptocurrency and it has to go up and down all the time. so I cant see any reason to panic. And it's normal tendency - it should go down before Christmas. And it will go up after the halvening

• +3 1

7 hours ago, jyfiuhookl said:

Now the price is moving to the upper line of the channel! If the price breaks it the fall is over and ahead of the rally!

уровень1.jpg

Yes, but Bitcoin has not yet broken the $ 7,800 mark. It is necessary for Bitcoin to overcome the mark and move higher. 

• +3 1

As of now, the price of bitcoin are now rise to 8000, this is good for us to be able to get a high value of bitcoin, the dumped of price of it is normal just don't panic guys it will be stable at 8000 the price of bitcoin later or tomorrow, i hope my prediction will be right.

I think that is normal phase in market. But yes overall Bitcoin always dropped this year, there is many manipulation also maybe decreased believe from Bitcoin holder about cryptocurrency future. Today the price increased around 3% but i predicted will bounce back to low price. I just think this is because exchange open the future trading with contract system, so the real one don't get many attention. CMIIW.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes mate, I think the same sinario of the last year is repeated now, but this the market some days like this and some other days like that, so let's wait for the good news

• +2 1

I checked the outline, Bitcoin will at present fall further, on the off chance that it can hold the help it will move back to above $10000 in december and That's  is ordinary, and I think this is advantage for us to purchase more bitcoin with the goal that you can procure benefit when the cost of bitcoin rise. So now simply hold and purchase more.

• +4 1

this is the reason why so many panic seller that make bitcoin price become even worst. they sell immediately their bitcoins after they saw the bitcoin price drop every hour. if you hold some bitcoin, just be patient, the price will recover in a few days just like today,

• +1 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 AM, TimopheyKa said:

Hello dear friends, as I think you have seen, bitcoin has fallen in price by as much as $ 400, it is quite critical!🤔

😥This afternoon, the price was $ 7950, but has already fallen to $ 7,500. What do you think about this topic? Is the fall, I do not know, most likely emotions affect me so that it is not good, but the price is actively falling, and I'm afraid. I will hope that 2020 will be revolutionary, and bitcoin will be able to take the price of 15,000 dollars. What do you think about it? I even wonder if tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall to 6000 dollars? And through week at all until 5,000

It is normal you don't need to be in a panic because this fall was just made by some traders but I believe in 2020 we may see bitcoin fly again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

You don't need to panic dude, It's was a nature crypto market that was very volatile because no one can manipulate it unlike traditional currency, If you have some bitcoin now just hold it and wait till early year when upcoming Bitcoin halving happens.

You need to treat bitcoin as a commodity, rather than a currency. I'm not sure where it's long term future lies, but think that as the full 21 million bitcoins are mined it will be pursued out of rarity - like gold. People will die, wallets will be lost to all kinds of accidents, and the amount of available bitcoin will decrease over time - but this will take another 5-10 years of volatility at least. It has hung on for a long time, but grew massively relatively early on.

On 30.11.2019 at 07:51, Migo said:

Yes mate, I think the same sinario of the last year is repeated now, but this the market some days like this and some other days like that, so let's wait for the good news

Oh good news ) We all wait them. I hope this winter bitcoin will not lose his price. And in the spring everything will good. I`m hope for this spring...and many good news will come to us ))

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

Yes, bitcoin right now is falling. but don't panic because bitcoin's value will be more higher in this coming years, maybe this christmas, and if that happens all your patience will be paid out. right now just be patient. 

I think you should not panic, yes it was falling, but i think bitcoin is just giving us opportunity to buy it. because in this coming years bitcoin value maybe go to the top again. right now all you need to do is be patient and wait for the right time to spend or sell your bitcoin. 

3 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I think you should not panic, yes it was falling, but i think bitcoin is just giving us opportunity to buy it. because in this coming years bitcoin value maybe go to the top again. right now all you need to do is be patient and wait for the right time to spend or sell your bitcoin. 

Right to say and in this time those traders or investors feel panic they will gain just lose their all fund.

But instead the price of bitcoin goes up every year if we look at history. The current price of bitcoin is range $7500, chances are if there is no push in the market I think bitcoin will enter the downward trend. Based on technical analysis, traders also state that bearishness still has power if bitcoin is still on the sideway

This would be good for the person making the purchase and bad for the person who wanted to sell and I think the cuff every time gives someone a chance

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/9/2019 at 8:52 PM, laska smrtici said:

I find this is good and suitable for me because I want to buy and not sell and it is better to have a decrease in the price of bitcoin so that the opportunity is appropriate to buy

Yeah its a good opportunities for us when the price of bitcoin goes to down and when its price go to down more it will be very easy for us to buy it more.

Bitcoin price down every day because of market demand is downtrend as a result you said down $400 its not possible , I hope bitcoin price going to up soon.

At the moment I am writing this post, bitcoin price suddenly went up by 2.11% and reached around $6880. It is interesting that despite some efforts to lower bitcoin price below $7K, there is still some forces against price fall and the fight between these two groups has resulted in price fluctuations every day. This kind of price movement has made it difficult to predict bitcoin price in the last days of December because whenever we talk about price rise, the next day it goes down again and whenever we lose our hope, it goes up again! It is really both confusing and interesting how BTC resists all the negative factors which try to break its price! If the current trend continues for the remaining days of 2019, I think the lowest price we will see, will be no less than $6K.

Yes you said it right that bitcoin is losing value every hour and I this is right think to use in trading every hour you can make profit in trading and this is the best way to earn faster in trading 

Oh. Dont care too much the price hour after hour or day after day. We know that the total amount of Bitcoin in the world is limited and fixed. One day no nobody wont be able to mine it because there will be  no bitcoin for mining. At that time the demand of Bitcoin will increase and as we wont be able to produce more , the price of Bitcoin will increase because of its rarity

I think that this correction is a consequence of the big growth of bitcoin this year, it seems that there will be no more drops, at least I want to believe in it, and that soon a big price increase is expected

On 11/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, TimopheyKa said:

not always bitcoin loose value every hour.it was pure manupulation by whales.bitcoin was crashing that time.bitcoin holders never think of short term they invest for long terms.then it will not bother where the price is.