Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

When bitcoin is down I prefer to sell, if I had enough amount I will get some good earnings from selling, buying and selling is good strategy to earn

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I just hold my crypto hoping the price goes back up. I have a certain point that I won't let it get below. Once it reaches that number, then I'm selling the crypto, and cutting my loses. A good rule is whatever the price is most stable at, then cut it in half and that's your selling point.

For example Bitcoin seems to hover around the $9,000 range, so once it dips to $4,500, then cash out. You still want to recoup your money, and invest it in another crypto that's doing better. 

I was holding a lot of bitcoins since when the price was at $9000 now that bitcoin has gone down i have no regrets as i was planning on a long term and i knew this could happen on the way.

• +1 1

I hold bitcoin when it’s price goes down. Bitcoin price down toa 7600. I buy some btc at that price. I hope I can gain profit from it. But bitcoin seems to be down more. I hope it will pump very soon.  

I am a real holder, I think that soon price will be very big, in 3-5 times bigger than now, so I don`t sell, I only buy when have chance to do it 

I will keep holding most of my funds in bitcoin, but i will be trading with other altcoins with my bitcoin so that i can grow my btc amount. And after the bear is over it would make me quite a decent profit.

7 hours ago, jassy1122 said:

I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

I'd give you a few tips:

1. If you beleive something would certainly be the thing of the future, then hold long and do not be affected by dumps no matter how big it is. Bitcoin market is volatile and it could pump back up, regaining your loss. Do this only if you beleive Bitcoin would soon get adopted on a larger scale.

2. If you don't beleive in Bitcoin or you can't wait for long-term profits, your best view of it would be as a day trader, watching for pumps and dumps. This is where things get a little harder, since market prediction is near impossible on a volatile market full of manipulators. You could, however, watch for the market sympathy on whether they want to hold some BTC or sell. For example, Christmas time is when people buys stuff and therefore needs funds and might sell BTC that would decrease its price.

3. Watch the news regarding cryptocurrencies as they could also be a great factor to know price movement. For example, government stance on cryptocurrency legality might also affect the prices.

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Most people prefer buying when the price goes down, and sell if the demands get high or if the price gets high. It is your own way to strategize how you can earn your own money. These replies are just advice to help you strategize.

My strategy is when the price of bitcoin fall up to the lowest piece of it i will still holding it and buy more bitcoin and wait until the price of it rised again. That's for me. 

• +1 1

I'm just going to hold my bitcoin as long as it doesn't hit my target price. I really don't care if the bitcoin's price is dropping, I'm still going to wait until it rises and hit my target. I wish I can really be patient and wait for it.

8 hours ago, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

Of course we don't sell it when the price of Bitcoin goes down, we still hold Bitcoin in our wallet and wait for the price to go up, this indeed requires patience, and don't panic. even I want to buy Bitcoin if there is idle money, my strategy in trading is very simple, Buy cheap, Sell at high prices. Good luck.

Yes I bought some low price coins I think it's give huge amount of next peak season some times its will go low then it never trouble to me  so I purchased some low price coins 

• +2 1

If the price of bitcoin continues to fall it would be nice if we keep holding bitcoin, because if we sell it will definitely lose money. It's better to keep watching, and if prices continue to fall dramatically we better start buying bitcoin.

Patience is the key. Of course you should not sell it, it is surely your loss. You must wait until its prices will get back.

• -1 1

I always hold untill bitcoin not reaching my target. This season, I bought bitcoin above 8500 and it is now below 8k. but i am still holding it. I will hold it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think is going to reach 6,5K$before skyrocket. It's time to hodl and buy. My first though was to sell in panic but I resisted the idea and I'm using all my patience to wait. Wait because better times will come and I'm very hopeful we'll see a nice figure five before next year.

• +1 1

I think you should hold on to your bitcoins. You can buy more bitcoins because of the price drop. I think it is best to sell bitcoins when the prices are up. 

I try to hold my bitcoin balance when price goes down. Because it's astupidity to sell your bitcoin at that time. You may face huge loss.

I didn't sell my Bitcoin if it is goes down, It's not profitable you can't earn that way. Wait until the price goes higher, You need to be patient and don't panicked because bitcoin is volatile don't complain trust the process. You should continue your trading, investing and joining campaigns and forum in Bitcoin it's profitable.

When bitcoin is down, i dont sell them in fact i bought it again. and then i will hold it and wait for its price to become higher i know its basic but it's really useful. in this coming years i am hoping bitcoin value reach 10000$. all i need right now is patience. 

I think it's depend on the situation, If there was massive dump like today i get some profit or small los (1-3%) I will sell it immediately but if just some correction and my loss was big i think i will hold it until it recover since on 2020 there was some prediciton that bitcoin will pump again 

Btc price is down now but we all know the price will go high very soon. as the price is down now so you can hold now for increasing the price. I wish btc price will go 15k in 2020.

When the market is down you should hold or buy more bitcoins. You can always do trade when the prices are down. I strongly suggest buying more because the prices are down you should wait for it to go up before selling so you will make profit.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм