Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

I sell before bitcoin is down but if I did not by mistake, I will have to hold until the price increase again to a price that will profit me for selling. 

2 hours ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

I usually sell my Bitcoins when it's price is going down. After it's dump I will buy Bitcoin again. I think this is good strategy. Bitcoin price always pumping and it's profitable.

This can be hard at times to predict, there was a day I sold at low price, before the morning the price had gone higher than the price I sold it. Before selling at all, make sure the market is fully bearish. 

Right now we are in profits with the purchase at 5000, and well it is the best thing to do and buy and let the price run since one day it must rise again and then also fall.

I was selling bitcoin because I bought it at a low price and I already had a huge income from this investment and I lost only $ 40, which is not critical.

You must understand market trends when you want to hold cryptocurrency, so that even though price of coins you hold crash, you can control your emotions, example when the market is bearish, you must choose to leave market, and vice versa.
If based on the chart, in 2020 will be the initial gate the market will entry bullish, and if it is positive then hold and sell at least priced at ATH.

On 5/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, Kapil Koirala said:

When bitcoin goes down , I prefer to hold rather to sell.

A good trader is always smart, you need to be smart too to be a good trader for not to be missing the benefit of bitcoin process fall because it is always followed by private increase. 

On 5/4/2020 at 3:04 PM, fila said:

If holding bitcoin then consider this as strategy. You simply trade some into a stable coin when the price is starting to drop and then when the price has bottomed out then simply re acquire that same amount that you are now holding in the stable coin and it should be more then what you originally had. But this may also take time so be patient.

The strategy you mentioned is long term plan because you referred to bottom-low prices which are the favorite of long term holders. You can take advantage of small ups and downs to add little profits to your capital. When the interval between trades becomes long, I will get bored. I don't reject HODL but I think some trading beside holding is necessary to keep the spirits high. Daily profits make me fresh and I learn lots of things from it. If you only enter the market every month, you will not gain enough experience to improve your future trades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

See my friend if you have perfect knowledge regarding cryptocurrency then you know that Bitcoin is the most valuable coin and there will always be a rise in the price of Bitcoin so whenever the price goes down just keep basins and hold it don't sell it otherwise you will undergo loss

unfortunately i  was acting  emotionally when i trade when btc price dump i panic and sell my coins to stop losing money but now i have stop loss and i only sell my coins when price heat my stop loss.

It depends, sometimes price can fall but its not that large. Thats why we need to learn about bitcoin and how to invest with it, because there are some skills on how to read the market by using indicators like those in trading view.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

When the price of btc went to 7k usd,at that time I bought quite a 390$ dollar worth of bitcoins. And also now the price is going high. And the price is now at 9200$  I knew about this before. Because this year a halving occured and i knew about it. The price  will go more high i believe. So i have hold my btc for now. 

I sell parts and specific quantities at every drop or height in order to achieve the best results and not suffer a major loss

• -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 11/21/2019 at 6:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

Whenever theris a crash in bitcoin's price it is the time not to sell off or panic but it's time to continue holding and even buy some more coins and await to make some profits when the price starts to rise.

I think this will depend on the field of Cryptocurrency you belong, if you are an pure investor then I think the best thing to do is to hold because bitcoin is a promising coin and I believe sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise again to the normal price or even go above the previous price and you can make good profit but if you are a trader then it will be better to sell and buy good altcoins such as ethereum or litecoin so that you will be able to replace you loss if you do arbitrage trading. 

• +3 1

In my opinion, bitcoin should not be sold even if its price has decreased. Try to keep it in your wallet because the price of bitcoin is variable according to supply and demand, and when the demand for bitcoin increases, its price will increase and then sell bitcoin and profits will be achieved.

If you have good control of your nerves, I advise you to store instead of selling at a loss, but you must have a strong currency with high liquidity in order to be able to store and guarantee that you will not lose.

When bitcoin price drop in the Cryptocurrency marketplace I don't panic to sell instead I prefer holding because I know sooner or later bitcoin will surely regain it value and may even go above the previous price because it is a promising coin which has proven to the world that it has a good future and many people have become rich through investing and trading it in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually i am not like a big trader or holder of btc that i buy btc when it price go down and sell it when it price up...but i earned some from different way..i am also a gambler so when i have a big win i always cash out some and sell the btc as use daily life       

On 7/16/2020 at 4:54 AM, JohanDonne said:

I am not trading right now and haven't bought to hold either, but if I buy at any price and the price drops, the best thing for me is to hold until I get into the profit, doesn't matter how long it takes.

The problem with Bitcoin is that too many are left waiting for the dip and instead they miss the train. Usually this happens at stages a few months after the halvening and perhaps this is something similar, although because Bitcoin is now not used too much for purchases interest is not very high.

• +2 1

I always love to HODL Bitcoin for a long term purpose. I might only decide to sell some part of BTC holding from my investment portfolio if I see a significant price growth for it in the cryptocurrency markets so while price is desending sharply in the chart, I would definitely love to hold Bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

when Bitcoin is going down and down then I will recommend to hold it . because Bitcoin is valuable coin and easly touch same value that's you have within some weeks , months or years .

I always prefer to hold it instead of selling .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As a good Crypto trader, who is in to buying and selling of Crypto currencies to make profits not to loose, I think will not try to compromise or afford to loose the capital he/she invested. Will rather have no choice than to hold/save his coins safe and  patiently wait for the favourable, best time for him to dumb and cash out his profits.

there is a point here which is bitcoin always increasing even if its price dropped for sometime it will increase again, so in your situation i would sell it and wait fir its price to drop more then i buy and hold until the price increase again which will make me some good profits

• +2 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, ndadukun12 said:

When the market is bearish. It is a very good them to invest more but not everyone is able to bear this so they end up selling what they have left. Smart traders keep on buying and hodling during bearish times.

Yes, I totally agree, a smart trader keep on buying and hodling during the bearishness, people don't expect the price will rise and rush to sell fearing they may lose more, but smart people buy even while losing to cover the losses when the price heals.

"We grow by lifting others"

Everyone will prefer to sell their coins when price is going down because they will buy at low price and will manage a huge profit from this price change.But it is difficult to predict the next movements of market.