Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

Holding cryptos till the end of this year is the way to go, it is highly likely that at the end of this year possitive momentum will get in.. 

Early this morning i suggested that most indicator shows a monentum in the BTC for a shorter term and that reflected in the market by increase in 400$ and i recommend that it will get higher till the end of this month. Offcourse i can be wrong but here we are talkinga about the possibilities

What I am doing clearly will still hold it when bitcoin goes down even if I still have fiat money I will buy it more to add stock before going back up.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:51 PM, Diggy said:

I'm selling then buy back again in the deep price so that when bitcoin increase again I have a opportunity to sell and recover all my loses with profit. 

It's amazing how you think and I like the way you think.

Of course you will get a big profit if you buy at a time when prices go down and you can sell them when prices go up and therefore profits will approach you and losses are always missed.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

Maybe I will sell and buy again at a low price, this depends on the amount of bitcoin held and the purpose of buying bitcoin. I myself prefer to trade and when prices go down I tend to buy, but when my condition is still holding and prices go down, then I better do the cutloss.

I hold them in a protected wallet and attempt to get some extra bitcoin for low cost. Since I consider this to be as a chance to contribute more and obviously more benefit in future. Benefit is tied in with timing in crypto world.and In cryptographic money showcase you simply need to tolerant and dont alarm since it's ordinary on crypto advertise thas was unpredictable, Just dont be avarice.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:09 AM, Suzan987 said:

I'm always hold my btc when bitcoin price is gone down.i think now also time for hold your btc.

That is a good idea and I agree if you prefer to hold bitcoin because the price is very low now, so it is better to keep it then when you see the price of bitcoin going up you can sell at a high price so you get a big profit.

5 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

That is a good idea and I agree if you prefer to hold bitcoin because the price is very low now, so it is better to keep it then when you see the price of bitcoin going up you can sell at a high price so you get a big profit.

I don't know mate because I would not recommend holding your bitcoin when the market is going down because as a day trader I rather sell it and buy it buy again in lower price and cut my losses.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, Maksuda4406 said:

Some times i sell my btc,when i need money.but most of the time i hold my btc and wait for price up.

I think hodl ia the worst thing that ever happened to crypto because I see a lot of people holding their bitcoin from 15k and not willing to sell even when the orice went down to 3k they still hld because you could've tripled your holdings if you trade with it.

My strategy is when bitcoin rise i will sell my btc and when the price of bitcoin goes down I will buy.

4 minutes ago, Naga said:

I don't know mate because I would not recommend holding your bitcoin when the market is going down because as a day trader I rather sell it and buy it buy again in lower price and cut my losses.

I think hodl ia the worst thing that ever happened to crypto because I see a lot of people holding their bitcoin from 15k and not willing to sell even when the orice went down to 3k they still hld because you could've tripled your holdings if you trade with it.

I respect your opinion and there is also truth in what you say but everyone has the right to choose and defend bitcoin because they feel that the price of bitcoin has fallen so they feel safer to save it than to sell at a low price.

32 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

I respect your opinion and there is also truth in what you say but everyone has the right to choose and defend bitcoin because they feel that the price of bitcoin has fallen so they feel safer to save it than to sell at a low price.

Yea I don't force anyone to accept my opinion mate I'm just saying at this price I'mstayingoutofthe market because I still think we might see one more market dumping to 6000$ then alts will start pumping.

11 minutes ago, Naga said:

Yea I don't force anyone to accept my opinion mate I'm just saying at this price I'mstayingoutofthe market because I still think we might see one more market dumping to 6000$ then alts will start pumping.

It is true that your words do not force anyone to accept it but you need to be patient and think again not to get out of here because soon the market price will stabilize, so you just have to follow this forum again and patiently wait until prices start to high again.

18 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

It is true that your words do not force anyone to accept it but you need to be patient and think again not to get out of here because soon the market price will stabilize, so you just have to follow this forum again and patiently wait until prices start to high again.

Oh don't worry about me I'm not leaving the crypto market for good I just say I will liquidate my assets and wait for the market to take one more dump and whwn the price of altcoins are lower and bitxoin is at 6k i will be buying again.

I think at this time that Bitcoin has declining we must stay calm and hold our coins m for a while,have enough patience until the price get back on its track and we can profit soon.

22 minutes ago, Naga said:

Oh don't worry about me I'm not leaving the crypto market for good I just say I will liquidate my assets and wait for the market to take one more dump and whwn the price of altcoins are lower and bitxoin is at 6k i will be buying again.

That's a good idea for the future so that your coins get more and more so you feel good in taking a dump later.

I am worried about you because I am afraid you will leave the world of crypto forever, so I say for you not to leave crypto.

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I always hold my currency especially BTC when price going down. Because I am not interested to sell in low price. I like to sell BTC in high price. So I try to hold BTC for long time. Patience make money for us.

You better save bitcoin when the price drops because if you sell it then the loss you will get at a low price, but if you prefer to sell it when the bitcoin price rises then I am sure the big profit you will get because it is one of your patience when saving then sell it again when prices rise.

It's stupid to sell *anything* when the price is going down.  That's a rookie trader mistake that leads a lot of them to lose money, because fear overcomes their senses and they panic.  When prices are declining, that's the best time to buy.

And no, I didn't sell any bitcoin during this last drop and haven't sold any in a long time.  I'm accumulating it and other altcoins now while the prices are so cheap.

59 minutes ago, Janecai said:

If bitcoin prices go down I think I will buy more and more bitcoin. And also I still hold bitcoin for the long term. I believe in the potential of bitcoin.

Now price is going to down and to me this time is very perfect for you to buy bitcoin now more and more and may be its would be last dump of bitcoin.

23 hours ago, Rosepetals said:

I think at this time that Bitcoin has declining we must stay calm and hold our coins m for a while,have enough patience until the price get back on its track and we can profit soon.

Stay calm and hold your bit coin as it keeps dumping? That can be translated to sitting down and watch your money be gone everyday. I prefer day trading because it helpa me avoid these bitcoin dumps.

3 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

I am buying more when btc is down, this way to accumulate more at a lower cost, 
It's either im buying btc or Im buying alts.

Yes in that time buying bitcoin is very good idea when the price of bitcoin goes to down and in that i am also very interested to buy more bitcoin but the lack of money buying for me is impossible.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Personally I hold crypto because it has long term investment so if the price down it has to be go up in the future. 

On 12/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, Jona said:

I'd the btc coin down then I try to exchange with the usd and they again buy it then it's down then it's double profit able for you with out losing your money or btc value robots good idea 

This step succeeds in cases and fails in others, you can sell bitcoin in dollars and then in a moment the bitcoin rises again and you cannot catch up to buy it, choos wilsly .

On 11/21/2019 at 6:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

Depending on daily market conditions and price movements, my decision to sell or hold is changing. If the market is preparing for a sharp price decline or if the price has reached a serious support level, I usually sell, but if there is no expectation of a serious movement, I usually prefer not to sell. I can say that I have a merchant profile that changes completely according to market conditions.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, Cheese000 said:

I will do the opposite, i will buy or invest in bitcoin with the price were declining because i know i can earn a lot of profit if the price goes higher.

and thats the smart thing to do because i dont know why people actually sell when bitcoin is at the bottom then come back when its at higher prices and buy again.