Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

It's depend when you buy Bitcoin, what is your break even?

If you in loss why to sell, it's better to hold.

And if you have some profit and if think that price will go down it's better to sell some part of your investment and to wait to price go down and to buy more.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Its my bad habbit when i need cash then i sell some of my coins. Since i started to cryptocurrency and after 2017 i feel some regrets but you know what they say '1 bitcoin is 1 bitcoin'. Cryptocurrency will makr me a rich therefore no panic 👍

If the price was far from the price that i buying i Hold my btc untill next bullish or if there any urgent need then i sell it, In cryptocurrency market you just need to patient and dont panic because it's normal on crypto market thas was volatile, Just dont be greed!

I prefer to sell according to the percentage of price decreasing and the panic atmosphere in the market.  I can get more Bitcoins after the decline by selling at the right time, especially if I grow when the decline starts.  Instead of taking decisions according to my own mind, I perform quick analysis and make decisions accordingly.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

When I see there have really some of symptoms of bitcoin to fall so it means I will sell it and then when it really fall I Will buy bitcoin again.

When it is already going down and I have own it into my wallet, I will just keep holding it but if it need to drop down! I will sell it immediately.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I never cared while selling because of in need of money. I only stored in $200 to $300 few times. I am looking to hold more than $1000 at this time and sell it when the price moves up only.

Maintain do now not panic being a dealer's want to calm and relax and specially persistence are very essential weapon of the dealer's, if asking the very enjoy human beings in buying and selling process surely you can received an recommendation wait again the price growth simply be staying power and loosen up bitcoin is robust forex and the fee will get better once more.

It all depends on your goals. If you are investing in bitcoin for the long term then you should automatically be sure that the price may fall. But this should not worry you. If you are a trader here you need to act on the situation. If bitcoin has fallen to $ 1k and you have not had time to sell it, it is better to wait for the price to recover

If you are doing a short trade only just  set stop losses so you can not losing more money and your goal must be earn %1 or %3 a day, just sell it right away if you earn profit, just remember don't be greedy. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, miskyming said:

If you are doing a short trade only just  set stop losses so you can not losing more money and your goal must be earn %1 or %3 a day, just sell it right away if you earn profit, just remember don't be greedy. 

And i think getting 1 to 3 percent profit is very hard in the current market because now the market is down and selling is not a good idea if they buy now more coins it will be very profitable for them 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

12 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

And i think getting 1 to 3 percent profit is very hard in the current market because now the market is down and selling is not a good idea if they buy now more coins it will be very profitable for them 

Smart idea !, Market prices are down, it's hard to make profits now, it's better to make long-term investments, buy coins again gradually or while prices fall. You will become a great trader.

11 hours ago, Kim K said:

Who seeks bitcoin at a loss? I will hold my bitcoin till the bull run returns. If i badly needed fiat, i can use my bitcoin for fiat loan on Nexo site. It's better than selling

Exactly! Nobody will be interested in buying bitcoin as its going down likw that but I usually buy it when it dips 10-15% because it has these little bounce back up of small gain like 3% which is very risky yet rewarding. 

21 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Many people will be interested in buying bitcoin when it is going down. Most whales mop up bitcoin when it fell from its ATH to less than 5000 dollars which was more than 75% drop. People trading strategy is to buy and hold so buying the dip isn't a problem. The problem is selling the dip

Yea I always avoid selling the dip because always stay out of the market when there is no much volume in the market to pump bitxoin which means it will go down to be more appealing to investors to buy it and they certainly buy the dips.

I plan to hold until the next bull run mate,coz I believe that there's always a good future ahead of Bitcoin.This time might be bearish market but as we look back the history there's always a recovery after that downfall.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

If you really believe in bitcoin and you already swear to holding them only! You just let them to be stable even if the bitcoin price is dropped.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/21/2019 at 11:39 PM, Migo said:

When bitcoin is down I prefer to sell, if I had enough amount I will get some good earnings from selling, buying and selling is good strategy to earn

Hehehe...

I can only laugh with your thoughts because it will make you more profit if you sell when the price goes down because you have saved bitcoin first, so you have a lot of wealth with the proceeds of the sale. It is a remarkable strategy and should be copied in the way you think to produce.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Hehehe...

I can only laugh with your thoughts because it will make you more profit if you sell when the price goes down because you have saved bitcoin first, so you have a lot of wealth with the proceeds of the sale. It is a remarkable strategy and should be copied in the way you think to produce.

I'm sorry, truelly I didn't noticed that until you quoted me, this is very disappointed from me, of cours selling bitcoin when the price is down it will be like a catastrophe, I will correct it, I prefer to sell when the price is high, because the purchase is when the price is down 

I bought a lot of Bicoin coins when it went down to 6800 few days ago, so even if I sell now i'm stil in profit and i think it is time for sell though i'm gonna keep holding.

1 hour ago, Migo said:

I'm sorry, truelly I didn't noticed that until you quoted me, this is very disappointed from me, of cours selling bitcoin when the price is down it will be like a catastrophe, I will correct it, I prefer to sell when the price is high, because the purchase is when the price is down 

Your opinion is correct this time and I totally agree with your opinion.

You can buy bitcoin at a time when prices go down then you can save it and wait for the price of bitcoin to go up then you can sell it because at that time you will get a big profit. That's a good opportunity for you when prices are high.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:15 AM, Sujon33 said:

When bitcoin price going down at this time bitcoin sell is very bad idea.I hold bitcoin at this moment.Bitcoin price will going up soon.I am wait for good price.When bitcoin price rise up than i sell them

You need to just make clear what is your trading time frame.

Brother you ask when bitcoin price down i sell bitcoin or hold it.I hope everyone not intersted to losing her money .When we have bitcoin we calculate via usd or her country default currency.example i calculate 0.12 btc to usd or 0.12 btc to BDT.When down bitcoin its less than my calculate balance.s smetime i hold my bitcoin and some time i sell when down bitcoin .

Bitcoin collapse is a commonplace fear for folks who take a bitcoin. All gamers are in ownership of valuable cash. You will lose a number of money while you maintain a reduced BTC. So my strategy is to shop for and promote as quickly as words do not preserve for too long and now not excellent income.

Just now, chamdiana90 said:

When I noticed the Crypto market drop I determined to keep onto them. I will buy more BTC at some point of this time, I firmly believe that BTC fees will increase once more inside the following few months. That is the trend of the Crypto marketplace over a few years of enjoy, I feel the BTC will rise once more after the effect of this market. I suggest you to keep the BTC, need to now not rush to promote.

Same with you, If market was on bearish trend it's good time to buy some bitcoin because usually after correction bitcoin prices will go back up and I am the same as you, preferring to wait than you sell and loss.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I do not personal any BTC for the time being, bought everything remaining month which changed into one in every of my fine decisions ever made. If I'm nevertheless preserving BTC, then I wouldn't touch them at this charge because it is the most effective suitable option left amidst of this mega downtrend chaos.