Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable

Hello firends I need to take an informed choice in this difficulty
With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better
Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

To invest in bitcoin in the mean time I assume it is nevertheless very secure and if you decide to pick making an investment in some coin altcoin it is even more superb, due to the fact you can get doubled profits, and I propose you can purchase coin coin this is experiencing charge decline deep and wait a while until the charge is going up and you're geared up to equipped for the harvest.

• +1 4

1 hour ago, heelsibat said:

If you have more than $200 in your hand and you want to to make them double or at least 150% then you should invest on altcoins. But if you have less than 200 then you should buy some Bitcoin when the price is low and sell them when the price is high it will be more preferable.

Why all the hustle while you could just by btc wherever amount of money you have and wait for the big bull run.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 2

I think that it is necessary to diversify your portfolio. You need to invest in different coins and even in different spheres. It makes to decrease risks and increase chance of multiplying your balance 

• +1 1

It is more profitable to invest in altcoins compared to bitcoin because altcoins have a low price and market cap so it can be easily doubled unlike bitcoin the price is too high and it takes a year before the price becomes doubled.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Each has blessings and downsides. To have a secure investment then I suppose Bitcoin is much better because if seen then investing in Altcoin an awful lot extra unstable, plenty of Altcoin that often enjoy speedy modifications. Maybe for some folks that want to take dangers I assume Altcoin can be used as an alternative, for folks that want to take a huge advantage then altcoin is a good desire. But if wrong in selecting then altcoin can deliver you loss and destruction. Choose consistent with the situations and don't forget you have to have a strong notion in selecting a coin you want invested.

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:06 PM, Hashess said:

With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better

I suppose bitcoin is more worthwhile and more secure because you may create styles of cash whilst bitcoin is the best one and those simply recognize about bitcoin no longer many human beings realize approximately others coin so I assume bitcoin is the excellent

• +1 1

Well both of this are good option, tho bitcoin right now is low then buying btc right now is a good opportunity because this coming years btc price will be high again. and altcoins well i prefer eth and xrp both of these are showing good since it started.

I watch one cryptoblogger, who told about the story of his poor friend, who could not afford to buy a bitkion for 4 thousand dollars, but at that moment he decided not to leave the crypto currency and began to buy altcoins, now he has coins worth at least 200 thousand dollars.

for profitable, I would recommend altcoin because it is more volatile, but for the long term (safer) I prefer bitcoin

It seems to me that it is worth investing in altcoins, if you have a very limited budget, and if you have enough money to buy one bitcoin, it is better to take bitcoin, everything is really simple, you only need to calculate everything to the smallest detail, because you can go into minus.

I think investment in bitcoin is very much profitable. btc is the king of the market. the price is increasing now day by day. so it is high time to buy btc if you want to make good profit from it.

17 hours ago, Ipal said:

In my opinion buying bitcoin to trade is more profitable, you can trade on yobit, and buy bitcoin there, for now altcoin is not good

Right to say buying bitcoin and to trade it is more profitable than altcoin Yobit is also great exchange but also there are many exchange available we can trade and earn daily income.

I think in the long term they will rise in line with each other. Btc is expensive and may not rise in % terms as much as some altcoins. For instance LTC could become the same price as btc one day in theory. So buying 1 LTC now would be way more profitable. I think holding a good share of BTC and some solid altcoins is a good answer. The BTC will always go up in future but the alts may make you some good money on their way to the top in the mean time. I will always keep some LTC, BTC and Eth. I don't really think you ca. Go wrong with those long term. 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, Hashess said:

At the moment the condition of bitcoin is difficult, seeing that in 2017 it is the best condition. In investing you cannot rely on luck on cryptocurrency, in my view cryptocurrency investment is still good, it depends on your investment management and your knowledge of cryptocurrency. With a bitcoin dominated market, altcoin investment is not easy.

The most talked about and predicted people is Bitcoin so you can easily get a variety of information that you need. There are also many potential Altcoins that can be used as investments such as Eth, Ripple and Stellar, But my opinion prioritizes Bitcoin to invest first. Good luck.

Just now, Maksuda4406 said:

I think now altcoin Investment is good choice.altcoin is also profitable coin.

You meant that bitcoin is not good coin for investment? I think it is totally wrong bitcoin is the first crypto coin which is very good for investment .

On 29.11.2019 at 22:04, Ipal said:

In my opinion buying bitcoin to trade is more profitable, you can trade on yobit, and buy bitcoin there, for now altcoin is not good

On the contrary, it seems to me that it is more profitable to buy altcoins, because if you for example do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, then you simply will not have a choice and you will have to buy altcoins at a low price, I personally did so recently.

I do prefer to choose altcoins for sure, there are many altcoins that develops by new technology in use case. Of course, it makes people trust them as an alternative method to pay their bill, buying good and services and etc.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hey . I do not have $ 200. and therefore I collect free coins, ico on yobit helps a lot, but the little thing that they give out for free is not possible in all pairs to trade. thanks to the creators of this chat, I hope that I will collect a little BTC for larger deals

I am mostly investing in Bitcoin and main alts currently in ETH.  By my opinion  BTC bull halving run will begin soon so BTC dominance will raise and  most of small altcoins will drop in price and finally die because of lack of volume

However there are very good tokens backed by real projects what can bring very good return in future

They are dirty cheap now so i have bought some of them with small money

In my opinion, it's miles Bitcoin that is more worthwhile and plenty more secure since it has already established a huge network that generates excessive call for inside the marketplace that positively affect its marketplace price.It is more secure to make investments due to the fact its market fee is continuously increasing not like the price of alts that is finally falling given that there are masses of altcoins and the demand in the marketplace is being divided.

Well to be said, both of these are good.  bitcoin in the coming years price or value is will be higher so its good investing right now until its low price, in altcoins there are two major altcoins that showing good signs, it was ETH and XRP.

Obviously bitcoin I will suggest bitcoin because suppose you are in loss in bitcoin but you don't need to worry about that because we all know that bitcoin will get back in his previous price bitcoin won't die as like as altcoin.

1 hour ago, dmnqe07 said:

Well to be said, both of these are good.  bitcoin in the coming years price or value is will be higher so its good investing right now until its low price, in altcoins there are two major altcoins that showing good signs, it was ETH and XRP.

yes I agree with you those three coins I think are the best. Bitcoin because of pioneers, Eth because it has lots of tokens that use its features, and xrp because it represents people who prefer the centralized system