Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable

Bitcoin is a good currency, but it depends on your investing bugdet so like if you have atleast 300$ i think buying bitcoin is not necessary but the wisest move is to split those money to different coins you think will pump.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let me say that only bitcoin is not profitable coin in crypto there are many alt coins which can also give you best return and you will be able to make huge profits by trading and investing in it, ethereum is one of the coin which can be used for naking profits. 

Depends on the price. Bitcoin is very expensive so not everyone can afford to buy them in a decent amount. But because altcoins are much cheaper than bitcoin, people likes to trade altcoins to have profits. Both are profitable if your strategy is correct

It depends, yes btc is profitable because it is the most popular crypto but if you know how the market works you will find some altcoin that has potential to grow more. 

It is safe, but you should not be a victim of scammers and keep the keys to your own wallets. You can invest famous currencies that have high liquidity, such as Ethereum Litecoin and Ripple.

Investing in bitcoin is very profitable these days, especially there is an important event that will happen soon, which is halving. But I advise you to invest in many cryptocurrencies with your investment in bitcoin to get the best results.

altcoin will be more profitable then bitcoin because altcoin goes automatically up when btc price goes up.btc price doesn't pump so much but altcoin pump huge.

Investment in Altcoins are more profitable because they have low marketcap and little demand of the coins makes the process to go higher than that of bitcoin. 

There are altcoins that you need to choose in order to invest in them. Bitcoin remains in the first place when you invest in it. But there is a group of altcoins that is suitable for investing in them.

as halving are coming this may,bitcoin is more profitable for longterm hold,

alts are also profitable just make sure on you buying price

bitcoin is expected to increase as halving are about to happen,altcoins are also a good and profitable coins,so both of them are profitable,it depends on you on how much is your entry,and how you deal with it.

K9Both are profitable,but bitcoin is profitable for long term,while altcoin,since there are lots of altcoin you can choose from,you can have more chance of earning profits.so altcoins can be look more profitable.

I think investing in bitcoin will be more profitable, because its value is higher and it is also dominating other currencies, but why not invest in both bitcoin and some other altcoins, it would be much better. much

According to the analysis, the most powerful currency that can be invested and take profit is Bitcoin, but you must have experience to invest in Bitcoin and take profits.

7 hours ago, sandysoo said:

Investing in bitcoin is considered a safer investment than other currencies, but there are some currencies that you can win many times over.

Yes i agree that it is much safer to invest in bitcoin depend on what the OP have asked us but if we are really gonna pick which one is the most profitable obviously it is both, filling your portfolio with multiple good looking coins (bitcoin and altcoin) can maximize your profit and lessen your risk of losing big money. do not put everything in just a single place, diversify.

This can be the same thing, and the choice of devote in addition to deal, although in person, I do believe it's incredibly unpredictable in addition to simple benefit. It truly is considerably best to acquire a ton of money.

I think investing in bitcoin and altcoin is good. Just split your investment so that there is much more chance for you to earn profit. So for me both choices are good.

i mostly invest in eth becuse it is has more value than altcoins. It give more ptofit and feature to the trader in trading. I rely on the eth and earn more money.

i think people must devide their portfolio and buy some different coins so they will protect theirsef agains the big changes in market..if some coin price drop may be other is boost...the first aim is not getting negative..

8 hours ago, lighdanrie said:

You implied that bitcoin isn't great coin for venture? I think it is completely wrong bitcoin is the primary crypto coin which is exceptionally great for venture .

Bitcoin is great and could be even safer for investment because of its liquidity, but the golden prize could only be found in some of these altcoins.

By looking at CoinMarketCap it's easy to identify the top 10 numeric currencies by market size. According to the site, there are more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies, you must choose the first currencies in the list to invest.