Now this is time for good investment. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Now this is time for good investment.

32 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

There are alt coins that goes up even during Bitcoin bear period. Most times, investing in Bitcoin is denominated with USDT. I believe Bitcoin trading is for big portfolios holders

Most of the time when bitcoin price goes down altcoin price up but if you see the market now bitcoin and other altcoin price also down. So before investing any coin we should more careful.

This is very true. Warren Buffet was known for a saying that goes "be greedy when others are fearful" which means you should buy when the market is red and bleeding, just like what now looks like. For sure the next crypto cycle we will see greens and we will be in profit. I'm personally buying more YO tokens lol. 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:10 PM, Hashess said:

Now the price of all altcoin are go down and it is best time to investment because you can buy cheap altcoins. i am buying ETH and XRP.

Yes i also think it is a very good time to invest in crypto because as you say the maximum altcoins price is down along with the market. XRP AND ETH is very good option but it can also be Ltc. If it comes to long term the btc can also be a option. 

Yes this time is good chance to buy some coin. Not only Bitcoin but other altcoin is good because many coin price going down. Currently i buy some coin where i think have best chance to going up soon, for example Raven, Nano, Sia, etc.

Before going buy any altcoin i give you advice to always research the coin. For easy example you can check their volume and marketcap. If you see there is always going down, i think not good for invest.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Careful? Investment in cryptocurrency is governed by analysis; metrics and technical analysis of a particular coin. If you check these analysis, it will inform your trading decisions. Being careful or not will not prevent loss if you didn't do your analysis well

Yes, you are right. I'm trying to say that. I hope you understand. Without proper analysis no one can earn profit from trading. So everyone should do proper analysis before they invest in any coin or exchange.        

17 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yes, you are right. I'm trying to say that. I hope you understand. Without proper analysis no one can earn profit from trading. So everyone should do proper analysis before they invest in any coin or exchange.        

well i for one dont do much analysis on the bitcoin market but my indicator is just the bitcoin dominance and the chart of the coin i want to buy, if its at the bottom and the project is good then i buy the coin and hold, did this with waves and sold at 20% in profit.

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

well i for one dont do much analysis on the bitcoin market but my indicator is just the bitcoin dominance and the chart of the coin i want to buy, if its at the bottom and the project is good then i buy the coin and hold, did this with waves and sold at 20% in profit.

Absolutely right without proper analysis only a dumb will invest in any coin. There should a chance to gain profit from a coin then we should invest there.  

I think if you want to invest this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin has reduced very much at this time And if you hold it for a while and you can earn good profits from it in future

I think we need to show more patient in crypto. Bitcoin is still not in a stable situation. So my request is not to invest right now. If the price of bitcoin down more the price of altcoin will also down more. This is not the best time for investment. I will take more time actually.