Now this is time for good investment. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Now this is time for good investment.

Now is the time because the value of Bitcoins is decreased right now. Because the volatility of Bitcoins goes up and down so this is the right time to buy bitcoins or investing right now you can earn a lot of Bitcoins next year if the value goes up.

Of course everytime we should go to a good investment. Investing money is very important and where you will invest it, you need to make sure what those the quality of your investment handler and if it is trusted or not. 

Yes, this is the great time for buying any coin  as the market is down now. this is good time for investor. now the price is increasing so who will invest on any coin at low price can make huge profit from it after few days.

Invest big until it's still low, then when it gets back to it's high price, sell it. Just get the right timing.

Yeah i've bought some Xrp too when the price was drop a few days ago. Also i bought some XLM and TRON. I'm still holding some BTC though. I'm sure those altcoins Will give me a profit in the near future. I hope the bull market Will run soon. 

The best time for investment is when the market is down. During this time, almost all of the cryptocurrencies have lower exchange value and you can easily buy a lot of them. At the moment, the market is still down, but soon it will recover. So if you want to invest, make it quick. 

Yes, that's a good idea for you. when everything goes up you can sell it at very expensive prices, investment name. good luck, greetings crypto world.

That is a good decision mate, buying xrp are profitable, we can buy this how many as we can, as i know this coin have an own price rate, it didn't depends in the other coin prices so that it has a possible to increased the price of it sooner or later.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:40 PM, Hashess said:

Now the price of all altcoin are go down and it is best time to investment because you can buy cheap altcoins. i am buying ETH and XRP.

Yeah, this is the best time to fill your bags. You got a nice pick choosing xrp and eth because even I, I'm buying some eth and xrp too. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

This is a good decision mate, the xrp are worth to buy in this this because we can buy what ever we want, it has a low price today and also that is profitable coin, i will buy it today incase that it will pumped the price this coming christmas.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:40 PM, Hashess said:

Now the price of all altcoin are go down and it is best time to investment because you can buy cheap altcoins. i am buying ETH and XRP.

Yep, of course it's time for us to invest in lots of coins that allow us to get profit later. Choose a coin that according to your prediction the price will soar in the future.

yes for now I am also thinking of investing. with the falling prices of some well-known altcoins can be our best investment capital. altc like ETH and XRP is one of my goals for investing.

On 11/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, Hashess said:

I also need to buy some of cheaps altcoins for this bear time and I just need to keep holding the for a long term investment of above 2 years

Yes, it is a very excellent opportunity
It can be exploited and buy some powerful currencies such as ltc, dash and eth

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, I agree with you, this is the right time for investing and trading also.  Because the price of BTC is still around $ 7500.  ETH AND Altcoin too.  I look forward to taking part in trading now ..

yeah men thanks for saying this I almost forgot you this is a very rare opportunity for use people that wants to gain more money and trade more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, Hashess said:

I am also thinking about XRP now. i think we will be benefited very much if we buy xrp in current price and hold for future. your chosen eth is also good.

Bengali?

View this Topic

22 minutes ago, DORANBU0818 said:

yeah men thanks for saying this I almost forgot you this is a very rare opportunity for use people that wants to gain more money and trade more.

Hmm, do you know why this is the time for good investment? Because as we can see as of now the altcoin or other coins are prices goes down, and we, as an opportunity seeker we will grab that opportunity and then we invest asap, specially if the prices of coins goes down as of now. 

I'm assuming it certainly is not the perfect time to dedicate. Solely hang around temporarily while, allow the charge fall season more, pay for bitcoin therefore dedicate.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:49 AM, Sebastian_LA said:

Now I think now btc is too aexpencive to buy it. I will waiting for less price.

Now, we only need to wait for the bitcoin price. If the price can increase tomorrow, then we will see the price start to rise higher, but if it's not, then we need to see another adjust for the price. All of us hope that in the next week, the situation will be change better so we can sell some bitcoin to make a profit while we can wait for another downtrend. But for sure, there still be a good time to buy more bitcoin right now before everything changes. Don't forget that we still need to be careful and don't go all in.

Right, we have experienced a difficult market situation with quite a long time and that gives a choice of time to invest because the price of altcoin especially ethereum and litecoin is very cheap

Right now I think yes because the low Bitcoin price, maybe will decrease more but also at this price is good to invest, because I dont think that Bitcoin price will dont go up.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, Ardian1206 said:

really, happy people who want to buy altcoin because the price is down so that investors can save these assets and then trade again later on.  good luck for altcoin investors

Ha ha ha ha....

That is good news for us to buy altcoin now as an asset store and then trade again later so that we get a lot of profit, even investors are even happier when they see the price of a coin going down because they will buy it cheap and then sell it when the price high.