Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

According to my opinion the best cryptocurrency I would say is bitcoin because it is the only one I have been dealing with since the time I started crypto and I have no much knowledge in some other cryptocurrencies out there perhaps there might be the one best than bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Wave would be the best for me, it has less expensive and lower esteems yet additionally lower value-based charges consequently so it will be acceptable to use in any exchanging stages.

choose us as litecoin, ethereum, dash, NEO and ripple, that's my list, those are my favorite coins and they are my holding target.

I suppose Ethereum, it has a virtuous recompense and this is a major league and for beginners, it has consequence landscape in communication with the podium upgrade, and the transmission haste will also advance, and bitcoin as it is just the first and familiar

Present i want to invest in ETH litecoin and ripple because this altcoins have the potential to goes high prices in future and already invest in litecoin, I believe in litecoin in future I earn passive income to earn and ETH all know about this coin last time this coin goes 1000$ in future I think this coin once again hit the magical figure.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

why there is no bitcoin on your list? i mean bitcoin IS the best crypto currency and no one else can beat him for now.

but if have to choose between them i chose ethereum because it is the better project compare to the others that you mentioned

You need to select a more question! If you want to know the best trading currency! My humble view is that ETH or LTC are among the best short-term trading currencies
Historically, there is no competitor to the Bitcoin! Best of all!

On 11/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, faceless said:

On your list it is Litecoin and XRP which a the leading coins in the market for many aspects, staring with the fast network and lower network fees.

Bitcoin is my favorite. I always choose bitcoin as my first currency. But if I am Litecoin, Ethereum seems to be the best bet for me.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my opinion Bitcoin investors are too. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most commonly used and well-known cryptocurrency.

I don't think you can find any better coin other than bitcoin, bitcoin is trusted by tons of people around the world and so it always will be the best in crypto market.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Best cryptocurrency for is LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, DASH, BITCOIN CASH, NEO etc. Number one cryptocurrency name is bitcoin don't forget anyone dear all friend. After bitcoin mentioned coin all are good.

Your record is comprehensive of the superlative cryptocurrency crown but I estimate you are deficient in Bitcoin which is emphatically the top of the best. approximately other altcoins I ponder state a not the same possibility and are incredibly profitable but I have the same opinion with you about the list.

In my opinion Bitcoin is the most used and well-known cryptocurrency. There are also bitcoin investors. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.

As my Prediction, I want to Buy and Hold Litecoin, Etherium and Ripple coin (XRP). Always I like Etherium, I want hold Minimum 10 Etherium. But I don't know that, when my Dream will Successful.

We've factored this into our consideration, but there are other reasons why a digital token may be included in the list as well.

Ethereum (ETH)

Ripple (XRP)

Litecoin (LTC)

Tether (USDT)

Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Libra (LIBRA)

Monero (XMR)

EOS (EOS)

Welcome with me
The best cryptocurrencies as you suggest on your topic, itecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH))
Ethereum ranks as the second largest currency after Bitcoin
Litecoin, as one of the most important digital currencies, which has recently witnessed great progress in South Korea after allocating 1500 ATMs to it

I think eth is the best coin of all time. Eth coin is really a good coin for investment. ETH is my second best coin. This coin is very useful and very popular. This coin investment is very profitable. So ETH is the best coin of all time.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

well for me bitcoin cash comes first also ethereum monero ethereum and zcash and bitcoin and all other coins is extra coins when the person wants to get extra earnings he go to them

Hey brother thanks for your question.i like bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the big best in the world forever i think.

I want to say I will pick litecoin, etherium and bitcoin cash, these are the best for me. Thank you

Right now i am rooting for bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. for me this 3 has the most potential and future. this is just my guess we have our own prediction and goals.......

myself always buy when prices are down. Because I believe that there will be an increase...........

No any altcoin like Bitcoin and I don't think there will be one again

Right now it will be bitcoins the best crypto currency one could have.  Its price at current is about $9k. But for investment it will be ripple , ethereum , TRX would be best.

Bitcoin is the best of them, after that I choose ethereum and ZEC is also as you mentioned is a good coin with great fundamental so I would go for them after btc.

The base currency for me is bitcoin, and if I want to choose other currencies next to it, I will choose the Ripple and Ethereum currency. I love working with these currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day