Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 21 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

After bitcoin, etereum takes place. Then comes LTC and XRP. Ethereum is one of the best currencies now a days. For trading after bitcoin, LTC and XRP are best for trading. If someone wants to trade i think alog with bitcoin they should check out other currencies as well

From your list i prefer ethereum and litecoin. Ethereum is the second most profitable cryptocurrency after bitcoin. People who have not enough budget to trade or invest on bitcoin, they choose ethereum for trading or investing. Now the price of the ethereum also is increasing in these days. You can also earn small profit by trading on litecoin. It has a good value. 

• +1 1

Litecoin and Ethereum are the best, the reason is that these two coins have a huge potential to increase high. Like only Ethereum was priced at $ 130 last year but now the ETH price has hit $ 1000, that means a very significant increase. But for Litecoin this year the price went up, but unlike ETH, the increase in LTC was only 100%.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Offcourse on these list, Ethereum is the best,

Ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency in the world, and the first when we are considering Altcoins 

There are different types of cryptocurrencies in the online world.  But I think Bitcoin is the best.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is much higher and the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  There is a lot of demand for it in the world market. The number of users is much higher.  You can make a lot of money in a short time by investing and trading with Bitcoin.

My friend, i think bitcoin is the best crypto currency.  Because all the the trading site we found bitcoin is top of the crypto currencies list. Besides, bitcoin is use all over the countries. And you can exchange bitcoin to litecoin, etherium etc. Thank you.

It is a very good and acceptable list, but I would like to add a cheap currency to this list , it is TRON :  the services and technologies it contains are very new and developed.  It is a very strong project and it has companies with great institutions and their future plans are promising.

it is the king of cryptocurrency and it lives longer than any other cryptocurrency B Bitcoin has come a long way since its founding.  so if we invest in bitcoin then I am sure I will get a big profit.. Ethereum is the second large crypto currency and gives us a massive gain.Because both have very trusted and huge demand in market and their market capilization is also very good. 

If you use been following the crypto market, you will observe that bitcoin has been at the forefront followed by Ethereum. To me, these two are the best now as far as crytpo market is involved. 

Most of altcoins are in red markets today so every crypto lovers are waiting to buy bitcoin at low price. So for now that bitcoin is at downfall, it is the best cryptocurrency to buy today. We can buy now or wait a little deep, just a little bit of waiting for it's lowest price. Then we can buy our prospect altcoins that can have potential to grow in the near future.

It's hard to say when the whole market is in red. Any coin that you wanted but could not earlier is now very easy to buy. The field of activity is huge, even though 50 coins are bought at a low price, although probably only 10 of them will then give you a profit.

From my own point of view, I see that the digital currency Bitcoin is the currency that is in the first place in the list of cryptocurrencies, because it is the mother currency and it will be at the forefront in terms of financial and commercial trading.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Bitcoin seems to me to be the best currency.  But of course I will choose Ethereum out of what you have given.  Because it ranks after bitcoin.  And the demand is much higher.  It is also used as a fee in many wallets  Many people in the market trade it around.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Currently everyone is taking withdrawals on litecoin Litecoin's window fee is very low and is being used a lot now, so in my opinion litecoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now.

• +2 1

Dear friend, before you made this comment, it was done on November 21, 2019. It seemed to you that you have mentioned one xrp litcoin, Ethereum Bitcoin, etc., but according to him, in 2021, I would like to say that the price of 2021 coins has gone upThree to four times the price was only 9 thousand dollars then but in the current 2021, the price of Bitcoin has reached 41 thousand 700 dollars,Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies of the year and one of the best ever.

• +2 1

I think that the ripple is the best coin. I want to tell you that I think that ripple is the best coin which will get a very good profit in the future. Because it's price is increasing. And many experts are saying that it will give a good profit.

In my personal opinion, all cryptocurrencies accept the two options, whether it is booming or declining, but there are some indications that a number of them will flourish in the coming period, including ETH and Bitcoin, since most of the cryptocurrencies and businessmen seem to be interested in these currencies and have actually started investing and trading in them recently .. Good luck

From the above options it is ETH coin that growing faster than any altcoins at the capital market. The current value of ETH coin is traded at more than $1230 though BTC is undergoing corrections of rapid inflation but ETH maintain the rising flow

• +2 1

Among the listed alt coin the best and fast growing coin among them is ethereum, litecoin these are the coins that most popular after bitcoin and likely will take after bitcoin when bitcoin collapse.

Etherium, I believe is the best crypto currency. It holds 2nd ranking in the crypto world . it is growing very fast. There is a term used called Flippening. It is the day when etherium will replce bitcoin.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, Muhammad Saleem said:

I like LTC and Ripple as they have low prices. The students with less assets like me are also able to trade in these coins for reasonable profits. Moreover, their market fluctuations are also bearable. I hope that XRP will go up in upcoming months.

I do not think a coins having a low price is in any favor of people who wants to trade with low capital, also ripple is not a very good coin to trade with because it is been kinda stable for sometime now, its price is not improving much.

As for me, I know that Ethereum is the best currency out of this list, Ethereum is the second currency on the market and ranked directly after Bitcoin. After that LTC.

In my views the best which are leading to the world and have low feeses and best trading record is that of ltc xrp and bch and etherium which are in future leading the world and come on the top up. 

• +2 1