Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

If the option is to choose a cryptocurrency, I would choose Ethereum and LiteCoin, but without a doubt the best cryptographic currency that is missing from that list is bitcoin, it is the best currency in the world and the safest to invest.

• +3 1

On 11/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, Man138 said:

There are lots of crypto currencies out there and some are still kicking out of the locker but for me I always go for bitcoin (btc). Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies

I too will prefer to always go for bitcoin but what about talking token? I also like to go for talking token. Ethereum and litecoin are not bad to be part of the coins to go for. I have many varieties. 

El 21/11/2019 a las 6:40, mjnick01 dijo:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Guión (DASH) ...
  5. Ondulación (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

We can determine that after thoroughly analyzing all of them, that would take a long time, but the most popular ones are btc followed by ethereum.

Hello, from the list I would choose ethereum because it is the one that follows bitcoin and the one that best in my opinion is the one with the most potential among all those that are there, I would also have chosen bitcoin, but it will depend on each personal analysis in my case this would be my option.

Bitcoin undoubtedly ranks first on my list of the best cryptocurrency. For me, the second place is Litecoin. Later, ones of the popular coins with low price but high potential; I can count Doge, Tron and Algo.

Ripple XRP, am one of its holder, but its price is almost same from few months not that much fluctuation.

Its speed of transaction is high, low fee and i came to know recently that Ripple confirmed partnership with Bank of America (BoA) its a good news and may be following such big partnerships it can go up to its peak again 3$/XRP

Bitcoin is leading right now. Next comes ethereum, litecoin, ripple. Bitcoin number one in terms of market volume.

From this list you are have I think that Ethereum is the top and best one because of the very high number of the people that follow and the development of ethereum 2 that is so much waited by everyone. The rest are also good coins and I want to look more on Litecoin because the chart seem to not be too bullish but it is already in the fifth place on market cap.

• +3 1

The best is bitcoin and you don't have it in your list, maybe it is a list for altcoins then. Bitcoin is the top for anything if you want to invest it gives the best risk/reward and the altcoins can be a hold if you buy them low but I don't recommend buying after they went high on the price.

• +2 1

Kripto ticareti alanında yeni gelenler, en yaygın hedef tekrarlayabilirim, yani uzun vadeli bir amaç için gelecekler için stabilcoinlere iyi miktarlarda Yatırım yapmak. 
Kripto para biriminin fiyat oynaklığına göre kripto alım satımlarından büyük faydalar elde etmem için belki de bu en başarılı yıl. 
Dürüst olmak gerekirse, bitcoin'in fiyat oynaklığından ilham alan Yatırımcısıyım. Geçen sefer Cardano (ADA) ve Origin Protocol'ün OGN token işlemlerinden iyi bir kar elde etmeyi başardım. Şaşırabilirsiniz, OGN tokenlerini fiyatı 0.15 $ 'ın altındayken HODL'ye satın aldım ancak son derece fiyatında 0.38 $ olan büyük bir artış oldu! OGN, kripto dünyasında bulduğum ERC-20 Token'lerinden biridir.Yatırım yapmadan önce, öncelikli hedeflenen bir kripto para hakkında derinlemesine bir çalışma yapıyorum. Alma karar verdiğimde, medyanın hiperlerini hiç umursamıyorum.
Yani arkadaşlar, yatırım portföyünüzü çeşitlendirin ve kripto para birimlerinin fiyat dalgalanması nedeniyle asla korkmayın. Cryptocurrency Volatility sizin dostunuzdur, düşman değil. Yani

Litecoin is one of my favorite coin. I think this is the best coin after bitcoin. This coin has enough potential to hit 1k very soon. Besides this etherium is also one of the best coin. This coin has a very strong team. My ether wallet is one of the best project of eth. But you mention some other coins they are good too.

• +2 1

Right now I only invest in Bitcoin. It is the main investment for the institutions that are buying in massive volumes but I've seen some buyers in Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar and makes me wonder if the prices of these assets will appreciate as perhaps we can make a good trade.

• +3 1

There is no better from Bitcoin for some terms as network security, community and investors. It is the top for these reasons and even Ethereum is too far. The market cap explains this better as Bitcoin has 60% share of the total market.

• +3 1

I will give you my list because you have many missing.

1. Bitcoin
  2. Ethereum
  3. Tron
  4. XRP
  5. Monero

After that there is almost nothing to see. There is Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, BSV and more that are all similar and we waste breath discussing them.

• +2 1

On 11/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

I don't know if you plan to have all these cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, if you do then you are probably in profit as most of them are higher from last year from what I have noticed.

I don't see stellar in your list but you have ripple.

• +1 1

Some in the list are very good. I think that some coins will be used more often, but the adoption had stalled for some years, communities were reduced in numbers and most of us we were in low profit or even loss for years. I don't like reading lists of others favorite coins, I have some I like and others that don't mean a lot to me.

• +2 1

Every currency have there own good and bad parts, but i like bitcoin and etherum much more than any other coin because that the price of thus coins have very good price changes, and that will help me to earn money so easily.

Personally, I would choose with the main currency and to save the cryptocurrency bitcoin in the long term and in second place my favorite and with which I trade and made transactions litecoin (LTC) since it has low commissions and its transactions are relatively fast
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

I would say, easy to get.  I feel that something may be different with me but this is the main cryptographic meaning I have included. My favorite but if you don't have it in your wallet then there are no likes and dislikes. I am right or wrong.

In my opinion i will prefer crypto currency as a best currency. Cause this is really great platform for us. It's have huge popularity. Day by day increasing this currencies demand.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Ethereum is the  best currency and Bitcoin is also on the topic currency so all the coins have their own value but litecoin is also good for trading. I think in the nearby future all the coins will gain much popularity and higher in Prices

Litcoin is all time best crypto currency. Because it's transaction fee is very low. It's rate is not much volatile like other crypto currencies. Most of traders prefer to trade in litcoin to earn good profit from investment. 

I think Bitcoin is the best ... it is very famous and has a very high value... some of the cryptocurrencies you mentioned are new to me , therefore it is hard to give an evaluation about them.

My friend, for me, I think the best currency on your list is the litecoin, and then ethereum, because the litecoin is one of the most sought after currencies in the world, and ethereum is the father of all the new currencies, so I advise you to these two currencies. 

• +1 1