Hello Admin! when the payment problem will solve? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
myaccount1

Hello Admin! when the payment problem will solve?

Hello Dear Admin or Moderator! Yesterday i have done 30 posts and i have received my payment just of my 6 posts. So sir please solve this problem because there are many peoples who face this issues. Thanks in advance.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Well is it because your comment or post does not contains 100 characters or its to short, or maybe your post are deleted that's why. i am not so sure. but i think it is because your post is to short. but if it's not the reason, then moderators should fix it as soon as possible. 

The point you mention here is certainly an important one, as I do every day,  I never get paid for  from two to three post, I have to post again.  The problem is, if we make constructive post , they will pay us... if we post something else for what kind of mango they are  If you do not pay them, I suggest you posts  more constructive ..

1 hour ago, myaccount1 said:

Hello Dear Admin or Moderator! Yesterday i have done 30 posts and i have received my payment just of my 6 posts. So sir please solve this problem because there are many peoples who face these issues. Thanks in advance.

Here my opinion to your case maybe you got 24 old posts that got deleted that's why with your 30 posts yesterday only 6 posts got paid.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Have you checked that your post is 100 characters? You might also need to replace the post you quoted might be deleted due to spam or multiple accounts.

I think the payment system is working really you just have a bunch of old posts that got deleted by the admins that's why you received an incomplete payment.

There is no problem with the payment I receive mine daily like usual, if they paid you for 6 so in this case your 24 left posts were deleted and you need to post again 

4 hours ago, JohnTheymos said:

Will you get notification if some of your posts are deleted, I think this is important so poster will know what's coming, if they have a notification that 6 of their posts are deleted, then he'll know that he will get paid from that 6 posts deleted.

Sorry but the notification feature for the deleted post is not implemented yet. Many users are also requesting this feature so that everyone will know if their post is got deleted.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Right, I am very disadvantaged. Admins and moderators did not resolve this payment issue. Some days my post many are not counted even though not deleted. Today 18 posts only count 3 posts. 😐

I think its not a problem and no issue at all. And maybe they are deleting those messages that they think as spam and I am also getting this same situation and not getting paid. They should make an update regarding the new payment system and this could make people to leave this website since no more free money.

8 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Hello Dear Admin or Moderator! Yesterday i have done 30 posts and i have received my payment just of my 6 posts. So sir please solve this problem because there are many peoples who face this issues. Thanks in advance.

So far everything about payment will be answered by the "Updated(10.11.2019) Payment for post explanation" by moderator @Desais

So I think that since you have the same problem and i have   as the same problem, some should be introduced so that we can see if we make a mistake and we can avoid doing so.But of course we should post about important things and meaningful things, then this   forum will pay us..

You should wait to get payment for all post you have done. Sometimes many post have been deleted by moderator you will not get payment for them. I hope you understand.    

On 11/21/2019 at 10:06 AM, myaccount1 said:

I think you should try to quote admin or one of the moderators they will respond fast otherwise try to send message to a support center they will provide best answer.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I don't think if sdmin can reply on that you should just try to chat with one of moderators or just try to send a message to support center.

On 11/21/2019 at 3:06 PM, myaccount1 said:

On 11/21/2019 at 3:22 PM, Sujon33 said:

I am also faced this problem for two days.Today also faced this problem.I have done 10 post earlier in the morning but they paid for only 3 post.I think this is a very major problem for every user.Moderator should solve this problem      

On 11/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Ipal said:

I also posted 30, yesterday, but only 20 were paid, two days our payment was not smooth, please explain about this, this is a big problem

If it isn't about your posts getting deleted and the topics where you posted were deleted, then maybe it is about your replies not having 100 characters or you posted in some topics such as Bounty Airdrops and Off-topics sections. Because those three are not counted on the payment.

Yeah you're right many people are also encountered about that issue and i think it is because they are not yet finish to fullfil their deleted posts that's why they don't received payment properly. I think if they already fulfill those deleted post, the payment for them will back to normal. 

I have the same problem. If I post 30 posts then 23 posts are counted, the rest are not counted.
But the real thing is that our posts are not good or not working so the authorities delete our posts.
If we are BTC relatable and useful in a good post, then of course I think our posts will be on account and we will get payment.

I think it was just a normal technical issue from the admins of this forum page. We know that they work day and night upgrading and fixing the bugs of this forum page and also preventing this forum page from the spammers! That's why sometimes some technical errors occurs! But i think the issue is solved by now and everyone is getting their payment regularly!

Payment has been running smoothly and still pays post accordingly, payment update has been updated by moderator @Desais, kindly check also your yobit account: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

hi my friend , i think the payment problem is solved and no you can check how many usefull posts you have in your profile , check in yobit exchange 

Now we understsnd that there was no payment system error. It was just misunderstanding that we must cover the deleted post first in order to be getting paid so you can see everything on yobit pay by post page hope you'll be appreciated on that.

I don't think if sdmin can reply on that you should just try to chat with one of moderators or just try to send a message to support center.

With payments update by moderators @Desais and other details in the topic about payments,

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic