Best Privacy Coin - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best Privacy Coin

I definitely think that monero, is a very good private currency, also has been in the market for a long time, and continues with an affordable price.

In my opinion, there are 3 privacy-focused currencies that perform better in comparison with the other cryptocurrencies, Zcash, Monero and Dash. Personally I use more Zcash and Dash and they are the ones that I recommend using.

Monero is the best privacy cryptocurrency it was develop specifically to provide maximum privacy to those who are using its blockchain unlike many cryptocurrency like bitcoin, it is difficult to see on the Monero blockchain who is performing the transactions.

Hi all
good question
there are three large privacy corners:
dash monero and zcash i think dash and the best
have a good day

I agree with you that monero is one of the best coins with respect to privacy I am very satisfied with the work that is being done on this crypto

On 9/28/2019 at 5:16 AM, Consignee said:

Most say Monero is the best privacy coin but a group of researchers have shared flaws in the monero codebase already. On the other hand, if we check other privacy coin like as dash, verge, ONION etc, they are also not that much effective than Monero.

However, each of the coins are being developed. ONION has recently tested their first DeepSend transaction and has offered reward to find out the sender as well. What do you think? Will Monero remain in top or any other coin will be leading in the coming future?

Hello how are you? is that it is the famous fake new, I do not say the same if it is true or a lie, but they always throw down the competencies, it is clear what types of failures they are? where is that information

I think PIVX, a decentralized open-source cryptocurrency that focuses on privacy, security, anonymity, and instant peer-to-peer transactions, is a must-have.
Their community is growing rapidly and lately they are doing a great promotional effort.
New technologies with their improvements in security, speed, scalability and other factors should be replacing the traditional ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a great privacy currency with a huge audience, but we see it fought from a failed organization because it protects our privacy.

Monero or zcash have the same feature but i prefer zcash as i am familiar with this coin and like to store it for long time as it has potential to go to high levels in 2021 with next bitcoin pump

We can see Monero in the top-20 cryptocurrency of CoinMarketCap. It has big capital.

I earned Zcash from airdrop. What about XMR, I never invested my money on it, because its price is stable. Perhaps, I will buy it later for long holding. Perhaps XMR price will rise in the near future.

Edited by KpymounapeHb
  • +1 1

The only private coins I have worked with are Monero, which was the first one I mined in a long time, it was excellent and gave me good profits, and now Zcash that I get it for free through a faucet.

I think that Zcash is the most private currency, since unlike bitcoin and the other most currencies, to see the transaction you need a key, with this key that is entered you could see all the details of the exchange, the time, the sender and receiver and the hash of it. The times that I have used it, it has gone well for me, it is the most private currency that I know, if you know any that is even more, let me know, that interests me 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you are right but one think we shouldnt  forget privacy coins are dangerous cause of usıng from illegal side. and goıverment always try to stop them. 

Monero is probably the best privacy coin but a few exchanges and websites are blocking its usage so its not the greates tthing to use it. Nowdays btc with a mixer works fine

Monero is the best for me as it is a private, secure and untraceable digital currency that was launched in 2014 as a fork of ByteCoin. It is an open source and privacy-oriented cryptocurrency built on a blockchain that is designed to be opaque. Thanks Monero, you are in full control of your funds and your privacy as no one else can see someone else's balances or transactions.

we are moving towards more KYC and regulation, exchanges are being required to license and more rigorous when charging KYC and I do not see great future for anonymous altcoins. anonymity and against KYC and government money laundering policies

The topic is interesting since I could easily tell you to choose Bitcoin, but I guess you don't want it because of the danger and volatility. Among those you mentioned Monero despite being a currency I would say "forgotten" I think it is the best in terms of privacy.

Perhaps the others will improve in implementations as time passes, we must be pending.

I think monero will be in the top for a long time, at the moment I don't see a crypto currency that can displace it ( of course I mean a crypto currency in the same direction)

The most private is monero, although the main characteristic of cryptocurrencies is privacy. Monero is the one that has gone to great lengths to keep transactions private. Monero is powered by CryptoNight's Proof-of-work hashing algorithm, which presents one of the strongest privacy options on the market. So much so that that is why they have classified it as lending itself to illegal transactions. It is a solid currency with market capitalization.

The best currency in particular is the Ripple currency, the price of which is low, and from the strong currencies, these future projects are successful.

Monero is the best but Monero can be delist from exchance because of new regulation of government but I can advise that Ghost coin . It is another privicy coin.